Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1232922 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

Is it this Batman that you talking about?
Finch
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Minemrys:

am talking abt robert pattins0n batman film.
I just remembered this bad casting for Batman. I support you now, Batman will not make a billion dollars.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Nothing in life is a sure banker.

And did you just say Pattison Batman won't make a billion or Aquaman billion? Hahaha

Menh, this must be the biggest Joke of 2019.

Don't worry, this statement is bookmarked by me. smiley

doesn't that guy look like Batman to you. That guy is like the wrong lex in BvS
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

So you saying this Batman can't make a billion? Batman will do more than aquaman numbers and it won't be done yet
never with that worst casting for Batman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
bookmarked grin grin

DC fans refuse to learn from their mistakes
Hope you are bookmarking that it will earn more than 1.3 billion. That's the only way you can win
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
phr0nesis:

Hope you are bookmarking that it will earn more than 1.3 billion. That's the only way you can win
yes. grin

Black widow, fast and furious, minions, Omega level tenet will render Wonder woman useless in the box office
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
with that nonsense trailer undecided

hulk616:

hulk616:
I just remembered this bad casting for Batman. I support you now, Batman will not make a billion dollars.

hulk616:
doesn't that guy look like Batman to you. That guy is like the wrong lex in BvS

These comments..... is just a trash can
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
yes. grin

Black widow, fast and furious, minions, Omega level tenet will render Wonder woman useless in the box office

Black widow

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
pattins0n isn't bad casting. But the reality is batman won't make a billi0n seeing it's the 1st in the franchise. It's sequels could do that sum if a story and a c0ntinuity people love is built.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

So you saying this Batman can't make a billion? Batman will do more than aquaman numbers and it won't be done yet
till then na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
yes. grin

u lost the argument when u included black widow.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

These comments..... is just a trash can
one can ?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Minemrys:

till then na.

Till then

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Minemrys:

pattins0n isn't bad casting. But the reality is batman won't make a billi0n seeing it's the 1st in the franchise. It's sequels could do that sum if a story and a c0ntinuity people love is built.
Pattinson is a bad casting and it will affect the movie. Nobody cares about continuity in non existing DCEU
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Minemrys:

u lost the argument when u included black widow.
you think black widow will fail?
You forget Marvel logo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
one can ?

Yep

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
You forget Marvel logo

He didn't say it will fail...it can still be a success without hitting the 1billion dollar mark
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
pattins0n isn't bad casting. And trust me, had the scripts called for Eisenberg to play Lex like the average villain instead of show Lex's inferiority/insecure c0mplex, Eisenberg would've played it well. Eisenberg wasn't bad casting. He played the character as it was written, well. And am sure pattins0n would too as batman. But his 1st batman film w0n't do that great a number like aquaman or joker. We are talking abt legging in BO for weeks. S0mething would have to keep bringing people bk and am n0t seeing that element.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yep
ok
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

He didn't say it will fail...it can still be a success without hitting the 1billion dollar mark
the sky is not our limit. 1 billion is our Target
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
You forget Marvel logo
brother, the only reas0n capt lars0n made a bill was cos disney bought its own tickets and publicised the BO to create s0me kinda hype for it. BW would make m0ney but that cinema draw aint there, unless disney again buy the tickets, which i doubt they would this time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
the sky is not our limit. 1 billion is our Target

Wake up o...if it does 600 it tried

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Minemrys:

pattins0n isn't bad casting. And trust me, had the scripts called for Eisenberg to play Lex like the average villain instead of show Lex's inferiority/insecure c0mplex, Eisenberg would've played it well. Eisenberg wasn't bad casting. He played the character as it was written, well. And am sure pattins0n would too as batman. But his 1st batman film w0n't do that great a number like aquaman or joker. We are talking abt legging in BO for weeks. S0mething would have to keep bringing people bk and am n0t seeing that element.
Pattinson face alone is a NO for me. And the director said there will be more detective stuff than fighting which prevent people from watching it more than once.And finally Pattinson casting has already killed the movie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
Pattinson is a bad casting and it will affect the movie. Nobody cares about continuity in non existing DCEU
u will tag pattins0n bad casting cos u rarely watch indie/art house films which the man has starred in. I've seen pattins0n in films, he can play batman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Minemrys:

brother, the only reas0n capt lars0n made a bill was cos disney bought its own tickets and publicised the BO to create s0me kinda hype for it. BW would make m0ney but that cinema draw aint there, unless disney again buy the tickets, which i doubt they would this time.
you have come again with fake news. Captain marvel was more fantastic than flopzam. So people watched it more than once resulting to it's billion.

Stop believing everything coming from TheKingIsHere
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
Pattinson face alone is a NO for me. And the director said there will be more detective stuff than fighting which prevent people from watching it more than once.And finally Pattinson casting has already killed the movie.

You are the only one that can't see this but Pattinson is a great casting,with a dope bat-jaw

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Minemrys:

u will tag pattins0n bad casting cos u rarely watch indie/art house films which the man has starred in. I've seen pattins0n in films, he can play batman.
the guy does not fit batman. He will play vampire or zombies for DC.
Pattinson will be the worst Batman ever
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
you have come again with fake news. Captain marvel was more fantastic than flopzam. So people watched it more than once resulting to it's billion.

Stop believing everything coming from TheKingIsHere
bros, i didn't get that info fr0m thekingishere. I saw the BO algorithm. It was evident. Too evident.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
the guy does not fit batman. He will play vampire or zombies for DC.
Pattinson will be the worst Batman ever
people said same abt heath ledger joker or gal gadot. But n0w, people praise them.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

You are the only one that can't see this but Pattinson is a great casting,with a dope bat-jaw
I m not the only one. The guy does not fit Batman at all. Ben Affleck was the perfect Batman (remove killing). He should be big not small like this guy undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Minemrys:

people said same abt heath ledger joker or gal gadot. But n0w, people praise them.
gal Gadot fit wonder woman from the beginning. Joker is a clown so there is no need for facial accuracy. Just voice and laughter. But Batman has a lot and Pattinson has none. Worst Batman ever
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

he looks weird in the suit. Worst Batman ever. Kane does not deserve this disrespect

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.