Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1232996 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

So it wasn't Kevin feige that was in charge of it huh undecided
which studio made it

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:
which studio made it

Produced by Marvel studios,distributed by universal ABI Columbia I can't remember same way the first iron man was distributed by paramount so stop shifting it

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Minemrys:

oga, thor wasn't popular as a marvel character. His fame came fr0m the german n0rse mythology. CA wasn't popular in the m0dern age. When u talk of A list, we talk of characterz who people are well exposed to prior to the mcu and who in the c0mic market hold their own against dc's characterz. We were all exposed to x men and spidy and in m0st of their stories, marvel had to market the other characters through cameo. Ask yourself, why did marvel sell spiderman, x men, hulk and punisher, and did n0t do the same for CA or thor.

You go just dey argue blindly. Didn't they sell hulk? Is he not in the 3 I mentioned?

Do you know how many captain America movies/TV series they did (although they failed) back then?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Minemrys:

bros, n0 one knew thor or captain america or ir0n man characters prior to the mcu. Hulk's status as an A list is debatable.

Do you know how many Captain America movies and series were done way back?

Stop unnecessary arguments and do research biko

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:
they are not A list characters. Marvel sold their A list characters.

Trash. Feige planned for an avengers movie because all the characters are available or has right to.

Google is free

If Captain America was not A list, why did marvel make several movies about him long ago?

And am not talking about cartoon, I am talking about live action movie

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk6

:

Trash. Feige planned for an avengers movie because all the characters are available or has right to.

Google is free

Also, marvel sold Blade to WB/newline back then.

Will you say blade was an A list superhero because of that?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea..I can even still remember Captain America's animation theme song in my head

Many of them don't even know this sef.

Am sure that they don't know that because Captain America appeared in a black panther animation back then (over 12 years ago), and black panther beat caps silly, that animation stopped and was not completed until last year when black panther movie was about to be released in the mcu.

That shows you that not only did the viewers see it back then as an insult to their A list character, they also saw it that an African hero beat the living daylights out of their American hero.

PS; before anyone comes to start arguing on this, go and check the internet
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Am sure that they don't know that because Captain America appeared in a black panther animation back then (over 12 years ago), and black panther beat caps silly, that animation stopped and was not completed until last year when black panther movie was about to be released in the mcu.

That shows you that not only did the viewers see it back then as an insult to their A list character, they also saw it that an African hero beat the living daylights out of their American hero.

I think that was an avengers animation where Black panther beat the crap out of all of them grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

Produced by Marvel studios,distributed by universal ABI Columbia I can't remember same way the first iron man was distributed by paramount so stop shifting it
undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You go just dey argue blindly. Didn't they sell hulk? Is he not in the 3 I mentioned?

Do you know how many captain America movies/TV series they did (although they failed) back then?
DC did movies for B to Z list characters like Shazam, fate, swamp thing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

If Captain America was not A list, why did marvel make several movies about him long ago?

And am not talking about cartoon, I am talking about live action movie
they were trying to make him A list undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Also, marvel sold Blade to WB/newline back then.

Will you say blade was an A list superhero because of that?
No,
WB loves non A list things
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

that's avengers tv series.

Use Google well
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
As this decade is coming to an end. I (a marvel fan) will like to pay respect to the best DC movie in the last decade, which is man of steel, i don't understand why we hated this movie, General Zod is the best villian, not-good-guy in this decade. He was just trying to save his people cry cry , Superman father was very selfish angry angry

I hope raalsalghul and some marvel fans will get at least one good DC movie to watch this next decade.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Christopher Nolan wrote the story for man of steel. cry cry

Forgive me Nolan for insulting man of steel cry cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:
undecided

Check Google for more details
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

I think that was an avengers animation where Black panther beat the crap out of all of them grin grin

No, it isn't an avengers animation.

It is a black panther animation.

I will provide the video later today.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:
that's avengers tv series.

Use Google well

Tomorrow you will say you are a marvel fan meanwhile you know nothing about marvel.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:
No,
WB loves non A list things

But I thought you said Marvel sold only their A list superheroes?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Tomorrow you will say you are a marvel fan meanwhile you know nothing about marvel.

hahahahahahahahah grin last joke for this decade
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

But I thought you said Marvel sold only their A list superheroes?
poor WB could not afford A list
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:
they were trying to make him A list undecided

They were trying to make him A list as far back as the 1940s? Is this supposed to be a silly joke?

I didn't want to spoonfeed you, but its obvious you cant do without being spoonfed.

Here is a compilation of CA live actions as far back from the 1940s.

Tomorrow you will say you are a marvel fan. SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdEZqCJ6bk4
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:
hahahahahahahahah grin last joke for this decade

Abi, a so called marvel fan that doesn't know its own A list superheroes.

That's the biggest joke of the decade grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:
Christopher Nolan wrote the story for man of steel. cry cry

Forgive me Nolan for insulting man of steel cry cry
N0lan was just an exec producer. David Goyer wrote man of steel while TDKR was filming.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

They were trying to make him A list as far back as the 1940s? Is this supposed to be a silly joke?

I didn't want to spoonfeed you, but its obvious you cant do without being spoonfed.

Here is a compilation of CA live actions as far back from the 1940s.

Tomorrow you will say you are a marvel fan. SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdEZqCJ6bk4
pu7pl3 he used spoon-feed on me undecided

What are you saying? Do you think it takes one movie to make a character A list?
Batman is the top DC character because of many many movies, animations, games, comics. Does captain America have that?

Tomorrow, you will come and say you know how to use Google. undecided

No spoon-feeding in 2020

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Abi, a so called marvel fan that doesn't know its own A list superheroes.

That's the biggest joke of the decade grin
I know my A list characters and captain America was not part before MCU
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:

What are you saying? Do you think it takes one movie to make a character A list?
Batman is the top DC character because of many many movies, animations, games, comics. Does captain America have that?

No spoon-feeding in 2020

hulk616:
I know my A list characters and captain America was not part before MCU

He got you cheesy

How do you measure A-list comic characters tho cos now I'm confused at where you're coming from bruh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

No, it isn't an avengers animation.

It is a black panther animation.

I will provide the video later today.

Okay now,I stand to be corrected
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
pu7pl3:

He got you cheesy

How do you measure A-list comic characters tho cos now I'm confused at where you're coming from bruh
popularity through sales of it's contents.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:

No spoon-feeding in 2020

Marvel released Captain america in 1944 as a direct reaction to DC releasing Batman in 1943. Both are A-list for both companies.

Since then, DC has released 4 Batman movies from 1943-1989, while Marvel also released 4 movies from 1944-1990.

At the end, DC Batman was to superior for marvel and captain america to handle.

So, if you don't want to be spoon-fed in 2020, stop making silly arguments.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
hulk616:

Google is free
Iron man, hulk and captain America were as popular as Superman and Batman but to an extent even Thor.

No more lies in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_MfQ0Lu4HI

Check this video out and be fantabulously emancipated.

Okay am out, see you guys in the upcoming months.

Cc: Thekingishere, pu7pl3, Minemrys, Hulk616

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Before you counter using percentage, just know out of the thousands of superhero there is in all of comics, they made the top 10 which is no easy feat, so please don't come and start with the lies.

Notice that Fantastic 4 and X-Men save wolverine didn't make the list, this is because they are popular as a team but individually they aren't. An example can be music groups are popular as a brand but when they break only few becomes breakout stars. E.g Spice girls abi dream girls where Beyonce became more popular than the rest of her colleague. See you guys in the coming months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.