Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,699 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1250453 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
DAVE5:

Hmmnn, "I am Khan" make I go download am

Well me no dey argue movie cos plenty people get diff tastes, me just didn't enjoy the movie

Another movie that was basically a waste was aquaman.... make I dodge my head b4 peeps break my head

Wat do I know

Modified: abeg shei the "I am Khan" make sense

I'm not worried about the data is use to download but about downloading and realising I wasted my time... Sowie, I just need heads up
me enjoyed Aquaman o, though it has its issues, I am khan is an Indian movie o but very nice.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Noticed a pattern? grin

Don't know why it's difficult for these bias critics to just accept that DC is too much to handle cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
Pu7pl3 DC/Marvel crossover has started grin
Black winter just took over the hand of creation and ended DC universe with ease. grin

Geoff Johns is bringing back Superboy prime to fight SHAZAM !!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DAVE5(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Skseries:
me enjoyed Aquaman o, though it has its issues, I am khan is an Indian movie o but very nice.

Ouch... Indian movie..........

More

And then more

Lol... I quit Indian movies a long time ago

Pls I dint say aquaman wasn't good ohh... Just wanted 2 find trouble...

Now I remember "3 idiots" I think I'll give "I am Khan" a chance but then indian movies......

More

And then more

Make I download am... Spectranet has been effing up all day today... Slow network
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
DAVE5:

Ouch... Indian movie..........

More

And then more

Lol... I quit Indian movies a long time ago

Pls I dint say aquaman wasn't good ohh... Just wanted 2 find trouble...

Now I remember "3 idiots" I think I'll give "I am Khan" a chance but then indian movies......

More

And then more

Make I download am... Spectranet has been effing up all day today... Slow network
3 idiots is the only Indian movie I have watched in 13 years. Very good movie

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DAVE5(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
phr0nesis:

3 idiots is the only Indian movie I have watched in 13 years. Very good movie

Its the only Indian movie I've watched since after 8/9 years of age and that quite a while... Definitely more than 13years
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
DAVE5:

Its the only Indian movie I've watched since after 8/9 years of age and that quite a while... Definitely more than 13years
Damn you are worse than me
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DAVE5(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
phr0nesis:

Damn you are worse than me

Lol

I have a great collection of 9ja movies, bring your 1 terabyte hard drive, it would fill up, free of charge...make it 2 terabyte hard drive gan sef
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
DAVE5:

Lol

I have a great collection of 9ja movies, bring your 1 terabyte hard drive, it would fill up, free of charge...make it 2 terabyte hard drive gan sef
I rather sit and watch my fingers grow.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Me to worried DC fans smiley

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Grace Randolph has been crying all over twitter as she wanted DC and bop to fail. That biitch is just shameless, see how she's falling her hand all over twitter because of bad belle
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
hulk616:
Black winter just took over the hand of creation and ended DC universe with ease. grin

Something only Canon to a universe DC don't know about? grin grin grin

Marvel should stop using DC to sell their trash comics, a villain that came from marvel universe but first destroyed another universe even when he hasn't destroyed the one he came from. I don't know which kind childish logic that is undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Grace Randolph has been crying all over twitter as she wanted DC and bop to fail. That biitch is just shameless, see how she's falling her hand all over twitter because of bad belle
Please let her, someone even called her a cvnt grin cheesy

Her dick pic in a diamond is no where to be found now she is scrapping for bones cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2020
BlackManta:
WB has held test screening, fan screenings and a premier in London today and I am yet to come across a negative review of Bird of Prey.

Looks like the winning streak of good DC films will continue smiley

I'm hyped for the movie.

TheKingIsHere, Minemrys, Pu7pl3

I've never hidden my hype for this movie,I just hope DC fans like Raalslghul can share my optimism and stop relying on dumb critics to tell them what's good and what's not...

I'm still pumped btw cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

How you still keep tabs on this lady is baffling grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2020
hulk616:
That trash Thor writer is just looking for all means to make his book get to the top like Hickman's X books and he has been resorting to cheap attention seeking..first was the whole Galactus brouhaha which he still carried on with undecided, now this... chasing clout(hinting at the DC universe and Justice League in this case) almost always ends badly in the long run..that was a trashy illogical story and I don't think many people will even catch it(the Justice League part)

When?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Blackspider:

Her dick pic in a diamond is no where to be found now she is scrapping for bones cheesy

Lmao grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Me to worried DC fans smiley

Tag the resident prophet of Doom/Lamentations Raalslghul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Blackspider:
Something only Canon to a universe DC don't know about? grin grin grin

Marvel should stop using DC to sell their trash comics, a villain that came from marvel universe but first destroyed another universe even when he hasn't destroyed the one he came from. I don't know which kind childish logic that is undecided
Spider-Man appeared in young justice undecided
X-Men appeared in flash forward. So DC started this
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 31, 2020
pu7pl3:
That trash Thor writer is just looking for all means to make his book get to the top like Hickman's X books and he has been resorting to cheap attention seeking..first was the whole Galactus brouhaha which he still carried on with undecided, now this... chasing clout(hinting at the DC universe and Justice League in this case) almost always ends badly in the long run..that was a trashy illogical story and I don't think many people will even catch it(the Justice League part)

When?
DC started doing this to sell their trashy books.
First, Spider-Man appeared in young justice when dial H changed to him.
X-Men appeared in flash forward
And also Thor 2 was better than that nonsense ending to justice league.

I don't know
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2020
hulk616:
DC started doing this to sell their trashy books.
First, Spider-Man appeared in young justice when dial H changed to him.
X-Men appeared in flash forward
And also Thor 2 was better than that nonsense ending to justice league.

I don't know

Even when you know it's trash as long as it's Marvel you won't admit it..that's why I'm here,to admit it for you..Thor has been trash,pure unfiltered trash and the writer is just looking for ways to spice it up...Dr Doom is more interesting...

And Flash defeated the Retaliators and Zen Men not X-Men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2020
pu7pl3:

I've never hidden my hype for this movie,I just hope DC fans like Raalslghul can share my optimism and stop relying on dumb critics to tell them what's good and what's not...

I'm still pumped btw cheesy

In as much as we can argue with different cases where criticics are not objective enough, we can't rule out their influence on film goers especially RT.

Personally, I don't depend on their reviews, but they serve as an indicator of how the film would perform B.O wise, which is why they're of interest to me.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Raalsalghul:

In as much as we can argue with different cases where criticics are not objective enough, we can't rule out their influence on film goers especially RT.

Personally, I don't depend on their reviews, but they serve as an indicator of how the film would perform B.O wise, which is why they're of interest to me.

You sure do sound like you depend on them...and why are you stressing over the B.O.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2020
kiss

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
pu7pl3:

How you still keep tabs on this lady is baffling grin grin

Funny enuff, i don't keep tabs on her. A lot of people were blasting her yesterday for her silly talks.

She on the other hand has been panicking as BOP got positive reviews and praise
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
pu7pl3:

Tag the resident prophet of Doom/Lamentations Raalslghul
cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
BlackManta:
WB has held test screening, fan screenings and a premier in London today and I am yet to come across a negative review of Bird of Prey.

Looks like the winning streak of good DC films will continue smiley

I'm hyped for the movie.

TheKingIsHere, Minemrys, Pu7pl3

The winning streak will continue for a long time, although don't forget that BOP is R-rated, don't expect $1bn...if it reaches that point, great.

However, expect more good news as Bafta awards is this Sunday while Oscars is next week Sunday cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Gmajor:

This looks so Disappointing. They should have gone for the Resident Evil style of animation.

Well, a lot of people are actually praising it and am looking forward to watch this anime.

It is more like an appetizer until the main movie comes out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Funny enuff, i don't keep tabs on her. A lot of people were blasting her yesterday for her silly talks.

She on the other hand has been panicking as BOP got positive reviews and praise

I don't know what's wrong with that broad tbh..won't she focus on BW the love of her life?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Blackspider:

She is so confused and has been running her mouth all over twitter yesterday grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

She is so confused and has been running her mouth all over twitter yesterday grin grin

Let me even go and find those tweets grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.