Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255325 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
CzarRex:
the image on the left was teased by henry cavill
pls no. Don't want the jesus look. The black suit is enough.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
which adaptation do u prefer?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by bloodsiamese(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Who be this one?
who be you too?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
CzarRex:
which adaptation do u prefer?

i'd go with bat Affleck and joker ledger. Bale's m0re like an actor in a suit. Affleck's batman.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Minemrys:

i'd go with bat Affleck and joker ledger. Bale's m0re like an actor in a suit. Affleck's batman.
I prefer the batfleck and robinson's joker CUs he looks more comic accurate,but I must admit ledger's joker was crazy.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Minemrys:
Oh my God. Captain america revealed as a hydra agent. Mhen, this is so gonna make me a marvel fan if done right in the Mcu.
You don late finish...you missed all the memes, including the one about how it's like Batman being Joe Chill...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Raalsalghul:
All D.C fans Minemrys, Tonyspike, lets sponsor the DCEU by going to see their films opening weekend and stop waiting for the bootleg copy.
Funny enough, I seem to be the only one who usually watches it on release (usually midnight on Friday morning), even though, some see me as the resident skeptic/MCU fangirl.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
cao:

You don late finish...you missed all the memes, including the one about how it's like Batman being Joe Chill...
but seriously, that storyline would be good. Am a writer and i love twists and turns. Imagine chris evans revealed to have been playing red skull all along and that the real Rogers died in The First Avenger. His saving bucky, part of the hydra plan, him protecting Sam L Jacks0n a ploy (fury suspected him, so he had to do s0mething), his scuffle with pearce in The Winter Soldier just a power tussle and that Pearce knew he was the Red skull. I would end spidey: homecoming with Steve Rogers saying Hail hydra. How about that twist?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
cao:

Funny enough, I seem to be the only one who usually watches it on release (usually midnight on Friday morning), even though, some see me as the resident skeptic/MCU fangirl.
Newsflash: cao reveals herself as a marvel fan :-) you realise Marvel has the best people...the latest poll for washington DC is going down.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Minemrys:

but seriously, that storyline would be good. Am a writer and i love twists and turns. Imagine chris evans revealed to have been playing red skull all along and that the real Rogers died in The First Avenger. His saving bucky, part of the hydra plan, him protecting Sam L Jacks0n a ploy (fury suspected him, so he had to do s0mething), his scuffle with pearce in The Winter Soldier just a power tussle and that Pearce knew he was the Red skull. I would end spidey: homecoming with Steve Rogers saying Hail hydra. How about that twist?
True, but it is the essence of the character. Steve Rogers is the Boy Scout of Marvel, and the era which the character was made in - just like Superman - during WW II holds strong for the roots of the character, it turns a whole lot history on its head. If they had made it as one of the other AUs (eg Ultimate) then no wahala, but they changed it in the main universe. It's gone from fighting for truth, justice & the American way into a lie. It's like finding out that Kal-El was sent as a spy as a baby to make Earth New Kypton, while destroying humanity & that he knew all along, with the Kryptonians hiding out in the Phantom Zone and then they launch a full-on invasion. We're not talking about months or a few years, it's decades of history. Imagine the uproar folks would make if the Superman story I just proposed was real.

Imagine if DC decided to make Batman the creator of all his greatest rogues, because Bruce was suffering from PTSD from his parents' death & decided that since he's now a worldclass fighter, he might as well fight worldclass villains. Imagine the real reason why he didn't kill Joker & co was just for the thrill of the inevitable chase & fight and the fact that he could always do it all over again. Now, I won't mind reading those stories, but that would be 50+ years of character development down the toilet, since everything was essentially a lie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:23am On Aug 17, 2016
cao:

True, but it is the essence of the character. Steve Rogers is the Boy Scout of Marvel, and the era which the character was made in - just like Superman - during WW IIholds strong for the roots if the character, it turns a whole lot history on its head. If they had made it as one of the other AUs (eg Ultimate) then no wahala, but they changed it in the main universe. It's gone from fighting for truth, justice & the American way into a lie. It's like finding out that Kal-El was sent as a spy as a baby to make Earth New Kypton, while destroying humanity & that he knew all along, with the Kryptonians hiding out in the Phantom Zone and then they launch a full-on invasion. We're not talking about months or a few years, it's decades of history. Imagine the uproar folks would make if the Superman story I just proposed was real.

Imagine if DC decided to make Batman the creator of all his greatest rogues, because Bruce was suffering from PTSD from his parents' death & decided that since he's now a worldclass fighter, he might as well fight worldclass villains. Imagine the real reason why he didn't kill Joker & co was just for the thrill of the inevitable chase & fight and the fact that he could always do it all over again. Now, I won't mind reading those stories, but that would be 50+ years of character development down the toilet, since everything was essentially a lie.
lols, i know but am talking about them using that twist in the movies. There'll be a real Captain america but n0t the one we know now. So it wouldn't affect the character's history.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by LawrenceUMS: 3:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective Motion Graph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
X.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Injustice 2 game just added Harley Quinn and Deadshot to the parade of players. Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUkfHRUek90
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Here's the Wonder Woman trailer for Injustice 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwSkusdGbPQ
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
cao:

True, but it is the essence of the character. Steve Rogers is the Boy Scout of Marvel, and the era which the character was made in - just like Superman - during WW IIholds strong for the roots if the character, it turns a whole lot history on its head. If they had made it as one of the other AUs (eg Ultimate) then no wahala, but they changed it in the main universe. It's gone from fighting for truth, justice & the American way into a lie. It's like finding out that Kal-El was sent as a spy as a baby to make Earth New Kypton, while destroying humanity & that he knew all along, with the Kryptonians hiding out in the Phantom Zone and then they launch a full-on invasion. We're not talking about months or a few years, it's decades of history. Imagine the uproar folks would make if the Superman story I just proposed was real.

couldn't have explained better.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by moneyallowed(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
Anyone complaining about the Hydra reveal concerning Captain America is obviously not reading the comics but following internet gist. That was revealed in the first issue and everyone was making noise about it,why you haven't heard anyone talk about it anymore is cos they'll look stupid now. When Cap got his youth restored,he also got false memories implanted by Red Skull's agent Kobik, he was playing the long con

Like I said anyone who regularly reads comics wouldn't have freaked out by the whole thing, usually they have a heel turn or twist in the first issue in order to increase sales for the rest of the run. That first issue is still the best selling comic of the year thanks to the controversy, cos people fell for it

Anyway I'll highly recommend the series,a lot of stuff is going down that I won't spoil here,just know if you don't catch up on it ,you might be lost when the whole thing is over. There's a whole changing of the guard thing going on now,really exciting

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Here is [i]CinemaWin[/i]s again with "Everything great ...." series. This time, it is about Man of Steel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvIPXX5K_aA
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Henry Cavil, aka Superman on the Justice League set...
ICONIC INDEED!!!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
kryptonian1987:
Henry Cavil, aka Superman on the Justice League set...
ICONIC INDEED!!!!
the guy is balding seriously. And i thought Jesse Eisenberg was the one to go bald.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Minemrys:

the guy is balding seriously. And i thought Jesse Eisenberg was the one to go bald.

really? I don't think so. and even if he's going bald they can still use makeup to cover it...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:58am On Aug 19, 2016
kryptonian1987:

really? no! I was trying to upload his Justice League picture on set, but it didn't. the picture was super amazing!

Did anyone notice the little curl from his hair? This looks like a scene with those two kids, I won't be surprised to see them in the movie. I can see this movie will have lots of CGI. Even superman's cape is CGI'ed.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Bourne v Batman

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2016
TonySpike:

Did anyone notice the little curl from his hair? This looks like a scene with those two kids, I won't be surprised to see them in the movie. I can see this movie will have lots of CGI. Even superman's cape is CGI'ed.

Yea. the iconic curling hair! he's evolving into the Superman most people know....
most often CGIs are being added to perfect his cape movements.... It also help him to choreograph fighting scenes proper (that's, without his cape).
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
moneyallowed:
Anyone complaining about the Hydra reveal concerning Captain America is obviously not reading the comics but following internet gist. That was revealed in the first issue and everyone was making noise about it,why you haven't heard anyone talk about it anymore is cos they'll look stupid now. When Cap got his youth restored,he also got false memories implanted by Red Skull's agent Kobik, he was playing the long con

Like I said anyone who regularly reads comics wouldn't have freaked out by the whole thing, usually they have a heel turn or twist in the first issue in order to increase sales for the rest of the run. That first issue is still the best selling comic of the year thanks to the controversy, cos people fell for it

Anyway I'll highly recommend the series,a lot of stuff is going down that I won't spoil here,just know if you don't catch up on it ,you might be lost when the whole thing is over. There's a whole changing of the guard thing going on now,really exciting
The whole ANAD marvel thing, yea?

By the way, I think JL rebirth is actually the best selling comic of the year. Can't remember where I read that though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by moneyallowed(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
superbloke:

The whole ANAD marvel thing, yea?

By the way, I think JL rebirth is actually the best selling comic of the year. Can't remember where I read that though.

Yes the the anad run. I think you meant JL not JL rebirth, that's the best selling comic of last month, Civil War 11 is still the best selling of the year. JL can surpass Civil Was if it tops the list for August, we'll see. DC's killing it currently with their comics: Wonder Woman, Dark Knight 111 and The Sheriff of Babylon are all great. For Marvel, Vision, Silver Surfer and Black Panther are probably the best this year
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
moneyallowed:

Yes the the anad run. I think you meant JL not JL rebirth, that's the best selling comic of last month, Civil War 11 is still the best selling of the year. JL can surpass Civil Was if it tops the list for August, we'll see. DC's killing it currently with their comics: Wonder Woman, Dark Knight 111 and The Sheriff of Babylon are all great. For Marvel, Vision, Silver Surfer and Black Panther are probably the best this year
To think that some people doubted black panther initially when they brought in the new writer.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
moneyallowed:

washington DC has been killing it since time immemorial. Nothing would change that. even M of MI6 knows that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by moneyallowed(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
superbloke:

To think that some people doubted black panther initially when they brought in the new writer.

Ta nehisi? why?he's one of the most acclaimed guys around.The way this run is going it might be 2nd only to Priest
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
moneyallowed:

Ta nehisi? why?he's one of the most acclaimed guys around.The way this run is going it might be 2nd only to Priest
He's a black guy. Can't remember his name. I think the first 2 issues weren't that we'll received.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.