Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,503 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1252626 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Minemrys:

it's still technically origins cos the film isn't presenting to us a developed batman. I really d0n't just get it any m0re. H0nestly, my own opini0n oh, am passing on this film <after all, batman isn't a character i like in the 1st place> but goodluck to the film though.
I m happy a DC fan is saying this.
They can do 4 minutes origin recap and continue in a story for developed batman with a good casts

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
Minemrys:

it's still technically origins cos the film isn't presenting to us a developed batman. I really d0n't just get it any m0re. H0nestly, my own opini0n oh, am passing on this film <after all, batman isn't a character i like in the 1st place> but goodluck to the film though.

this is not a one off o..it is a franchise film...the actor is a young guy...they have to start from somewhere
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
hulk616:
suit has never been Batman strong point. People don't shout in cinemas when they see Batman new suit.
Batman is popular because of his fighting, villians, stories, and good casts. All the casts for the movie is trash especially Batman. Origin movie again has killed the movie.
bros, becos suit isn't batman's str0ng point does n0t mean the costume shouldn't have an aesthetic feel. C0me on, u've got to show bruce wayne is rich. It's like telling us mark zuckerberg's a <play boy> [which he isn't in real life though] billi0naire only to have him driving in cars a low inc0me earner would drive.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

D.C/WB will never learn, I only pity folks like TheKingIsHere who's wasting his precious time searching for news up and down online: time he should have invested in learning how to fry Akara.

Treyknowles come back online, tomorrow's not a school day. angry
he thinks Batman is like joker that people are begging for origin story.
Marvel changed the actor for hulk and didn't do any origin story.

The Batman movie casts are trash, timing of the movie is wrong.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Minemrys:

It's quite terrible that WB still hasn't learned a thing after all these years, thank God you're seeing the light.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Minemrys:

bros, becos suit isn't batman's str0ng point does n0t mean the costume shouldn't have an aesthetic feel. C0me on, u've got to show bruce wayne is rich. It's like telling us mark zuckerberg's a <play boy> [which he isn't in real life though] billi0naire only to have him driving in cars a low inc0me earner would drive.
they said they will improve the suit. But should they go through the stage again?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
hulk616:
he thinks Batman is like joker that people are begging for origin story.
Marvel changed the actor for hulk and didn't do any origin story.

The Batman movie casts are trash, timing of the movie is wrong.

I absolutely agree with you, we say the truth, but we're referred to as trolls.

When shit finally hits the fan, some will cower under their beds and come out when the storm passes.

I guess it's safe to say that the end of D.C films is near.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

this is not a one off o..it is a franchise film...the actor is a young guy...they have to start from somewhere
yea, i kn0w. But i'd have prefered them going forward with the recasting <pretend n0thing happened> than go bk to 20yearz prior again. Trust me, critics would have a field day c0mparing this to begins and TDK. This isn't m0ving the dceu forward.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

When shit finally hits the fan, some will cower under their beds and come out when the storm passes.

You know, I used to think of you as a sensible person....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Minemrys:

yea, i kn0w. But i'd have prefered them going forward with the recasting <pretend n0thing happened> than go bk to 20yearz prior again. Trust me, critics would have a field day c0mparing this to begins and TDK. This isn't m0ving the dceu forward.

What do you mean?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

It's quite terrible that WB still hasn't learned a thing after all these years, thank God you're seeing the light.
i reserve any c0mment. I'd just watch as things go. But what i've learnt fr0m wb is that, them going bk after having g0ne forward doesn't go well for them.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

You know, I used to think of you as a sensible person....

And I you, it goes both ways. smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
hulk616:
they said they will improve the suit. But should they go through the stage again?
i dnt kn0w. But all these zig zag storylines show there isn't a clear plan yet.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

And I you, it goes both ways. smiley

None of your comments since yesterday has made any sense...you say you are done with DC but you are still here...

I wonder what you hope to accomplish with all the negativity and "I told you so" talks...why have you not written a letter to WB and express all your reservations about them? Or do you think they see these Nairaland threads?

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
The Bat's suit shown is still a bts shot on location, special effect may be used to refine it or something, let a trailer or better still the movie come out before we critisize
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

What do you mean?
shey ben affleck's film was going to further the story? After recasting him with pattins0n, wb should've g0ne with the forward plot than starting him out. I mean, pattins0n should play batman in the current timeline like he was batman since bvs. Have it seem like it had to do with flashpoint, instead of doing origins. The origins should've been in flashbk instead.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

that's what I passed through every time. When you state the problem you are a troll
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
The Bat's suit shown is still a bts shot on location, special effect may be used to refine it or something, let a trailer or better still the movie come out before we critisize
special effects? The bat suit has always been practical. What u see is what u get. It's usually the cape that gets worked on.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Minemrys:

shey ben affleck's film was going to further the story? After recasting him with pattins0n, wb should've g0ne with the forward plot than starting him out. I mean, pattins0n should play batman in the current timeline like he was batman since bvs. Have it seem like it had to do with flashpoint, instead of doing origins. The origins should've been in flashbk instead.

Okay I get you now but this would even be more confusing to people so it's better as they seperated it with the soft reboot..now people definitely know it's different, some people still don't even think it's going to be part of the DCEU and in hindsight I think it's a good thing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kushercain: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Minemrys:

bro, batman suit is meant to be cool. C0me on, he's freaking rich! Using hockey pads lo0ks odd.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Minemrys:

i dnt kn0w. But all these zig zag storylines show there isn't a clear plan yet.
even DC Animated universe has future than DCEU.
Thank God for marvel, comicbooks movies would have died
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
will CGI fix the bad casts? The origin Batman movie again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Minemrys:

special effects? The bat suit has always been practical. What u see is what u get. It's usually the cape that gets worked on.
Well, maybe what we've seen was from his early days
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
hulk616:
You've been clamouring that the batman casts are bad, please take it up with WB not me, it's not that I have a say in the matter
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

None of your comments since yesterday has made any sense...you say you are done with DC but you are still here...

I wonder what you hope to accomplish with all the negativity and "I told you so" talks...why have you not written a letter to WB and express all your reservations about them? Or do you think they see these Nairaland threads?

Look bro, I ain't got no problems with you.

Just leave me and my negativity alone, please I beg you.

After all, you all too can pen a letter to WB extolling all the right decisions they've made so far because it's quite obvious some of you can't see the wrongdoings in some of their actions taken so far.

And this means, maybe, I'll have to stock up on my "I told you so"s.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by stonemind(f): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
hulk616:

I don't know why you love talking off point
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Look bro, I ain't got no problems with you.

Just leave me and my negativity alone, please I beg you.

After all, you all too can pen a letter to WB extolling all the right decisions they've made so far because it's quite obvious some of you can't see the wrongdoings in some of their actions taken so far.

And this means, maybe, I'll have to stock up on my "I told you so"s.

I would leave you and your negativity alone if it isn't affecting the decorum on this thread..if you were some rival troll I would understand atleast but it's becoming a nuisance...

If you have issues with WB take it up with the appropriate people and vent to them or you create your own thread for venting with your cohorts and you will be left in peace...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

I would leave you and your negativity alone if it isn't affecting the decorum on this thread..if you were some rival troll I would understand atleast but it's becoming a nuisance...

If you have issues with WB take it up with the appropriate people and vent to them or you create your own thread for venting with your cohorts and you will be left in peace...

Nuisance is what sense, huh?

For some reason, you've decided to attack me.

Why pu7pl3, why? embarassed embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Nuisance in the sense that the negativity and complaints suck out all the joy from this thead...we are fans and we deserve to be happy and I don't see any reason why not

I'm not trying to attack you

[img]https://media./images/1a9a0751fe3dfe52dbe754b415ee5a79/tenor.gif[/img]

Believe it or not I care about everyone's mental health on this thread, including you
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

I'm not trying to attack you

[img]https://media./images/1a9a0751fe3dfe52dbe754b415ee5a79/tenor.gif[/img]

Believe it or not I care about everyone on this thread

Okay, I'll lay low if you say so just because you're one of those whom I respect on this thread.

Note: "Just for now oh". embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Okay, I'll lay low if you say so just because you're one of those whom I respect on this thread.

Note: "Just for now oh". embarassed embarassed embarassed

Say nice things too...I can't see your face but I hope you can smile as well
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

You caused it, you registered your displeasure about a movie, it was ignored, the movie underperformed, you came back to gloat about it. Fine, everyone is good, but you kept saying 'I told you' which is quite annoying

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.