Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1257512 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
you are lucky that you are informed outside movies and comics. Me I don't have these, how can I relate or socialize with someone.

Like see what I asked for the meaning of male V, someone here was disgusted or surprised. And you tell me being an introvert is good? angry
So it's because you're introverted that's why you don't know the meaning of some things being said here, I used to think it was because you are a kid grin But most introverts I know are informed behind the keyboard, just socially awkward
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
So it's because you're introverted that's why you don't know the meaning of somethings being said here, I used to think it was because you are a kid grin But most introverts I know are informed behind the keyboard, just socially awkward
lol, s0me introverts even inventd those bad slangs, lol...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Minemrys:

being an introvert is a pers0nality trait n0t a disadvantage. Ur problem is probably maybe having suffered fr0m bullies, being locked fr0m people etc. But u can make this a strength, jux look for people of like minds to associate with. Use ur charming pers0nalities to ur strength n0t weakness.
I don't have charming personalities. And people of like minds are hard to find. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
So it's because you're introverted that's why you don't know the meaning of somethings being said here, I used to think it was because you are a kid grin But most introverts I know are informed behind the keyboard, just socially awkward
now you are thinking, I m not a kid. angry
And those guys are not introverts. It is because of these guys that introverts like us cant find help angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
And those guys are not introverts. It is because of these guys that introverts like us cant find help angry
what type of help do you need?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, s0me introverts even inventd those bad slangs, lol...
They use them effortlessly when typing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
what type of help do you need?
experience has shown that help can never be found online and offline. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
They use them effortlessly when typing
abi na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
experience has shown that help can never be found online and offline. angry
Neither online nor offline, I’m lost
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
what if we aren't do at anything , how can we build our confidence?
Good at anything?
First you have to get rid of the idea that you aren't good at anything, believe me it will work wonders.
Try to discover what you are good at and pursue it, you will find fulfillment that way. I discovered how good public speaking made me feel, so i overcame stage fright, and i feel very confident in myself now.
Find your passion, it works wonders.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
I don't have charming personalities. And people of like minds are hard to find. angry
u never can tell. And u can identify with those who love the things u do. And dnt feel pressured, do ur thing and act like an expert in it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2020
lol, hulk please do some research, you are the one condemning yourself. Every person have their own flaws, it is up to them to work on it.
For me, i hate labels for this very reason, introverts, extroverts, sanguine, zodiac signs etc. It have give a lot of people excuses to not improve themselves. "i cant do the presentation, i am an introvert" com'on do you have to limit yourself.
Hulk616, forget that the word introvert exists, examine yourself and highlight your flaws that you want to work on, and your strengths that you will strenghten. Your problem is not being an introvert, believe this and you will see changes.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
n0w i get it. Ur's isn't introversi0n bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Neither online nor offline, I’m lost
on nairaland when people ask for help for like emotional stuff, do you see the kind of responses they get. undecided
And for offline, people tag you as abnormal or a coward. People hardly provide solutions.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Oh...Black Canary, I can't wait to see her and Huntress team up again and I keep remembering Rosie Perez's bouncy tits
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
on nairaland when people ask for help for like emotional stuff, do you see the kind of responses they get. undecided
And for offline, people tag you as abnormal or a coward. People hardly provide solutions.
you've got to kn0w ur audience.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Emmynator:

Good at anything?
First you have to get rid of the idea that you aren't good at anything, believe me it will work wonders.
Try to discover what you are good at and pursue it, you will find fulfillment that way. I discovered how good public speaking made me feel, so i overcame stage fright, and i feel very confident in myself now.
Find your passion, it works wonders.
the things I love like comics, superheroes movies are irrelevant to the society. Like seriously can you find someone that follows these things?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Minemrys:

u never can tell. And u can identify with those who love the things u do. And dnt feel pressured, do ur thing and act like an expert in it.
again they are hardly to find. The only way to cope outside is to follow others opinion about you. And it is working for me
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Minemrys:

n0w i get it. Ur's isn't introversi0n bro.
it is. angry
Or is there something worse than that ?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Minemrys:

you've got to kn0w ur audience.
the audience still don't provide help
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
the things I love like comics, superheroes movies are irrelevant to the society. Like seriously can you find someone that follows these things?
Don't worry with time, you will discover more about yourself, just be open.
If comics and superheroes were irrelevant, maybe this thread will not exist.
Do you have goals? Of course, you should. Pursuing these goals will free you, get busy and i promise you wont bother much about your sociality.
I have just 3 close friends, i discuss business and ideas with one, i discuss religion with another, and i discuss relationships and life generally with the last one. These are not conversation i can have with just anybody. Choose your friends, if you want a friend that discusses comic and superhero get one.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
it is. angry Or is there something worse than that ?
YES, low self esteem.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
you'd be surprised. I thought the same till i met people who were m0re interestd than i was. Dude, people d0n't hide the fact they love m0vies again oh. M0st times, people older than i am, ask me abt films or to send them films. That's fr0m where we start talking. Also, i get to kn0w people at the f0otball viewing centre. Let me jux say, even if i am an introvert, or atimes socially awkward, people tend to find it easier relating to me, d0n't kn0w why. Maybe cos i have this friendly demeanor.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
the audience still don't provide help
i think it's u. Try to see urself in a positive light, stop being frightened to talk to people. Or better still, just let them talk while u listen, try to add one or two things. If u think u have a problem, believe otherz have s0mething much worse. Belief if others are better than u, u have that stuff they d0n't. Bros, 4get all the glam0ur u see fr0m people. S0me na packaging. Everybody get their own. Jux be okay with ur own self rather than live for the world [that's what being an introvert is] Jux find a way to do ur thing. M0st fam0us people/geniuses u hear of are introverts in real life [jesse eisenberg, etc]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
pu7pl3:
Oh...Black Canary, I can't wait to see her and Huntress team up again and I keep remembering Rosie Perez's bouncy tits
grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
BankyGee:

grin

You can't deny those tities bruh cry 50+ years and they still that bouncy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

You can't deny those tities bruh cry 50+ years and they still that bouncy
I concur bro. That's a rare gift smiley . Most people's own will look like worn-out Dunlop slippers at that same age. God is great cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Emmynator:

Don't worry with time, you will discover more about yourself, just be open.
If comics and superheroes were irrelevant, maybe this thread will not exist.
Do you have goals? Of course, you should. Pursuing these goals will free you, get busy and i promise you wont bother much about your sociality.
I have just 3 close friends, i discuss business and ideas with one, i discuss religion with another, and i discuss relationships and life generally with the last one. These are not conversation i can have with just anybody. Choose your friends, if you want a friend that discusses comic and superhero get one.
that's the problem, I can only find few online but makes my offline life terrible because there are zero persons like that.
My only goal now is to finish school and I don't have any plan for after.
For friends, hulk has zero close friends. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Emmynator:

YES, low self esteem.
that is part of the characteristics of an introvert angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Minemrys:

you'd be surprised. I thought the same till i met people who were m0re interestd than i was. Dude, people d0n't hide the fact they love m0vies again oh. M0st times, people older than i am, ask me abt films or to send them films. That's fr0m where we start talking. Also, i get to kn0w people at the f0otball viewing centre. Let me jux say, even if i am an introvert, or atimes socially awkward, people tend to find it easier relating to me, d0n't kn0w why. Maybe cos i have this friendly demeanor.
I m talking about superheroes movies here. I hardly watch non superheroes movies. angry
People don't talk to me, Because I will not reply or don't know what to reply with, except YES or NO angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
I m talking about superheroes movies here. I hardly watch non superheroes movies. angry
People don't talk to me, Because I will not reply or don't know what to reply with, except YES or NO angry
maybe u are scared of people. That's n0t introversi0n, man.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
hulk616:
You see, the problem is with you, no one likes to talk with someone who will always reply with monosyllabic words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.