Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! (1777 Views)

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by Palmwinetapper: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
If these pics are true to time muna either has a baby or is about to have a baby. Either way congrats to her! I wonder who the baby father is.

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by DuchessLily(f): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pls how much is a keg of palmwine? grin
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by Palmwinetapper: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
DuchessLily:
Pls how much is a keg of palmwine? grin
How much to attend your funeral next year?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by Palmwinetapper: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Beautiful big round bump
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by Demmocrats(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Who cares will it change the price of dollar
www.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by Palmwinetapper: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
Who cares will it change the price of dollar
www.

You obviously cared enough to read click and comment. Hypocrite
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by Demmocrats(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You obviously cared enough to read click and comment. Hypocrite

I laugh once, if you are smart you would know the reason why I did comment, besides who cares about if she is pregnant or not I have more important stuffs to think about
www.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by Palmwinetapper: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

I laugh once, if you are smart you would know the reason why I did comment, besides who cares about if she is pregnant or not I have more important stuffs to think about
www.
Again..if you have more important things to think about why are you still on this thread? I talk one you talk two. You really care.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by Demmocrats(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Again..if you have more important things to think about why are you still on this thread? I talk one you talk two. You really care.

I clear my throat to talk

I can't argue with someone who is obsessed about an old woman because his too blinded to see reasons

Bro, please there are a thousand and one classy young and intelligent girls leave the old woman and stop creating threads just for her are you her pa or advert manager

Lastly the more I waste my time to reply the more you are happy and the more I miss educative threads so am saying it in simple English go bye bro
www.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Is Very Heavy And Due. Check Out Her Baby Bump! by Palmwinetapper: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

I clear my throat to talk

I can't argue with someone who is obsessed about an old woman because his too blinded to see reasons

Bro, please there are a thousand and one classy young and intelligent girls leave the old woman and stop creating threads just for her are you her pa or advert manager

Lastly the more I waste my time to reply the more you are happy and the more I miss educative threads so am saying it in simple English go bye bro
www.
You're nasty. So at 27 she is old?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies If He Gives You Only "D" And Nothing More..run Away -tonto Dike / WAO ! Kaffy Shares S#xy Photo To Mark Her 100k Instagram Followers[see Photos] / Forensic Artist Reveals Picture Of Kims Baby "Saint West" With Software After Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.