Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] (5391 Views)

Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by dodoniyi: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2015

A Video of the Nigerian Television Authority has emerged where it reported on a promise by president Goodluck Jonathan not contest the 2015 General elections.

Mr. Jonathan at several forums before and after the 2011 election had vowed not to seek reelection.

Watch the video below and see if President Jonathan can be trusted as a leader: -AS

[size=20pt]The Broken Covenants And Defrauding of a Nation[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzukrOXar58

Source:
http://newsrescue.com/one-term-presidency-nta-video-exposes-lies-president-jonathan-watch/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Chidozieude: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Jonathan is a compulsive liar and a dishonorable man.

He is now history. He can go and fish in Otueke

7 Likes

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
ok
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Beesluv: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
That's now history. When did NTA start saying the truth

Change is indeed here

5 Likes

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Kx: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Suddenly u ppl just realised?
Fear a man who's word is not his bond

4 Likes

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by PaulSteve: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Where was the video all this while?
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by YoursGEJ(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
NTA na AGIP aka any government in power

1 Like

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by iykofias(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Very cofuse media house, Nta should make up there mind on whose side they are on.
Anybody in power is a friend, since he lost, everybody hates ebele

1 Like

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by bewla(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
live this
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by espn(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
The world is so full of lies..i trust no 1 even myself..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by dodoniyi: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chidozieude:
Jonathan is a compulsive liar and a dishonorable man.

He is now history. He can go and fish in Otueke

I still don't believe in his early concession of the electoral loss and I pray very strongly and deeply that nothing will happen to Buhari before 29th of May.

If anything evil wants to happen to him, the Lord God Almighty will reveal it and protect him from the dangers of his enemies and close friends who are his hidden enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by dodoniyi: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
espn:

Yeah
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Mannylex(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
NTA are as silly as it gets. Why didn't they release the video before the election? Why now? NTA also can't be trusted, they are unprofessional, unreliable and anything a TV station shouldn't be.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

3 Likes

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by dodoniyi: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
iykofias:
Very cofuse media house, Nta should make up there mind on whose side they are on.
Anybody in power is a friend, since he lost, everybody hates ebele

The video was actually posted on the site on 4th of December, 2014 but it was very few people that saw the video
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by dodoniyi: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mannylex:
NTA are as silly as it gets. Why didn't they release the video before the election? Why now? NTA also can't be trusted, they are unprofessional, unreliable and anything a TV station shouldn't be.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
The video was actually posted on the site on 4th of December, 2014 but it was very few people that saw the video.

Check the site for confirmation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by MalcoImX: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
dodoniyi:

I still don't believe in his early concession of the electoral loss and I pray very strongly and deeply that nothing will happen to Buhari before 29th of May.

If anything evil wants to happen to him, the Lord God Almighty will reveal it and protect him from the dangers of his enemies and close friends who are his hidden enemies.
Buhari should not attend that their handover dinner. He also shouldn't agree to the 28th May handover date. It should be as stipulated, 29th May. But what sayest thou, my learned friends?
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Mogidi: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Did Fashola not say a good student doesn't repeat the same class? Guess what, Fashola repeated the same class and nothing happened, I didn't see people crucify him.

Buhari said 2011 elections would be his last, you made him a hero when he came back to contest again in 2015.
Obasanjo wanted not just two terms but three terms, you didn't crucify him.

Bunch of losers.

3 Likes

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Bevista: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
espn:
*lol* I completely agree with you bro. I've seen myself do things I swore I'd never do.

1 Like

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by citizenY(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
mogidi...carry your cross but certainly not to Calvary.....
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by michelz: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
What's all these? Let's allow this man to hand over in peace for goodness sake. No need to start digging up shi.ts that will end up heating up the polity unnecessarily. He has lost the election,so let's move on.
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by rollybest(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
useless post,buhari said the same i will not contest again in 2011 u did not see that one.this country will never prosper with the bias and myopic reasoning of some nigerian and indeed Nairalanders.Oh! lord give my people sense that we might prosper

1 Like

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Mogidi: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
citizenY:
mogidi...carry your cross but certainly not to Calvary.....

I didn't get what you mean, be specific.
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by iykofias(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
dodoniyi:

The video was actually posted on the site on 4th of December, 2014 but it was very few people that saw the video
trust me it could av been noticed if it was posted that long, the print medias could have feast on it.
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Igwe9(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
So, GEJ and GMB are on the same page, that is 1 - 1

OP, bring out another contest.
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
NTA is full of hypocrite can you remember how this so call NTA spoil buhari and osinbajo reputation during campaign now that GEJ lost they are now airing what we already know about him
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by help3852: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Did Fashola not say a good student doesn't repeat the same class? Guess what, Fashola repeated the same class and nothing happened, I didn't see people crucifying him.

Buhari said 2011 elections would be his last, you made him a hero when he came back to contest 2015.

Bunch of losers.

some Nigerians can be gullible.
GEJ planned to send a bill proposing for single tenure of 6years. That was his position when he meant he will run for single tenure.

After 2011 elections, PDP could not control house of representatives, a lot of crisis came up, insurgency, opposition propaganda, internal pdp crisis, did not allow him concentrate and get a single tenure bill passed.
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by philips70(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Did Fashola not say a good student doesn't repeat the same class? Guess what, Fashola repeated the same class and nothing happened, I didn't see people crucifying him.

Buhari said 2011 elections would be his last, you made him a hero when he came back to contest 2015.

Bunch of losers.

Keyword here is honesty. He shouldn't have outrightly denied there was no such thing. The worst a man of honor should do is accept and advance reasons why he should be given another shot which I believed would have been obliged. Instead he totally denied and challenged anyone to bring forward an evidence maybe because he has seen to the destruction of the signed document. A president should not be caught lying.

1 Like

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by dodoniyi: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Igwe9:
So, GEJ and GMB are on the same page, that is 1 - 1

OP, bring out another contest.

Don't understand sir
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by dodoniyi: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
philips70:

Keyword here is honesty. He shouldn't have outrightly denied there was no such thing. The worst a man of honor should do is accept and advance reasons why he should be given another shot which I believed would have been obliged. Instead he totally denied and challenged anyone to bring forward an evidence maybe because he has seen to the destruction of the signed document. A president should not be caught lying.
Very True
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by Mogidi: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
philips70:

The keyword is "politics" and you know it.

Fashola saying a good student doesn't repeat the same class and Buhari saying 2011 would be his last election are examples of politicians playing real politics.
Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by dodoniyi: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:
some Nigerians can be gullible.
GEJ planned to send a bill proposing for single tenure of 6years. That was his position when he meant he will run for single tenure.

After 2011 elections, PDP could not control house of representatives, a lot of crisis came up, insurgency, opposition propaganda, internal pdp crisis, did not allow him concentrate and get a single tenure bill passed.

Nope that was not what he meant my brother

1 Like

Re: One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] by dodoniyi: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mogidi:

The keyword is "politics" and you know it.

Fashola saying a good student doesn't repeat the same class and Buhari saying 2011 would be his last election are examples of politicians playing real politics.

But they did not denied it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Completes Enugu-onitsha Expressway / Bukola Saraki Vs Bola Tinubu / Imo LG Election To Hold Saturday – ISIEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.