Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Iice Can I Meet You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Iice Can I Meet You? (54654 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Bamsyle(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2009
No danger intended . . . you know actions intentions speak louder than words . . . grin

Teleport food I'll prefer to teleport maself . . . I'll come with the food.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
But danger is a two way street atleast if it concerns me grin

Yeah food grin You know i have heard a few times that i too like food grin

Teleport yourself grin You know we live in zonal 687 by way of Jupiter tongue
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Bamsyle(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2009
Really Then I'll traverse both streets . . . and settle for the one that pleases you . . .

I like food too . . . grin

Hmm . . . letz see . . . Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter . . . very close . . . for the pleasure of meeting you . . . I'll be there.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2009
Dangerous words again cheesy

You do? Don't tell me you don't like poundo ooo angry

Meeting me na long tori, trust me on that one cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
angry angry angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Bamsyle(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
Danger is good atimes . . . as long as it does not produce anger you know . . . I see your smilies . . . smiley If it can produce good results . . . I'll keep trying.

Poundo Nah . . . the one mixed with sweat tastes the sweetest . . . how did you know I like pounded yam shocked

How can we make it short then Really, I do wonder atimes . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Muki,

I sue for peace o . . .
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2009
mukina2:

angry angry angry

Mi loff kiss kiss kiss kiss
Nor vex kiss cheesy

Bamsyle:

Danger is good atimes . . . as long as it does not produce anger you know . . . I see your smilies . . . smiley If it can produce good results . . . I'll keep trying.

Poundo Nah . . . the one mixed with sweat tastes the sweetest . . . how did you know I like pounded yam shocked

How can we make it short then Really, I do wonder atimes . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Muki,

I sue for peace o . . .

True, hehehehehe iice is easily amused grin but then again iice is also easily irritated cheesy
LOL i used to think everyone liked poundo, till i read @ the food section that some people don't like it shocked
Hehehehe, short cuts tend to not yield desired results cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
angry angry angry angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Bamsyle(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
iice:

True, hehehehehe iice is easily amused grin but then again iice is also easily irritated cheesy
LOL i used to think everyone liked poundo, till i read @ the food section that some people don't like it shocked
Hehehehe, short cuts tend to not yield desired results cheesy

Perfect . . . my lil' understanding of Literature tells me you're a round character.

Food Section? shocked I must have lost my sense of adventure . . . never visited before. Poundo?? Why would anyone like that

True that . . . I'm a sucka for suspense . . . so letz get it on.

@Muki

Plz na.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
angry angry angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Bamsyle(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2009
Muki plzzzz na . . . you don scare iice away na. Make you smile for me *Ah, you make me remember that glorious song*. . . small . . .
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2009
i wan choc first angry angry angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2009
mukina2:

angry angry angry  angry

Interesting shocked grin  The light shines brighter kiss grin cheesy

Bamsyle:

Perfect . . . my lil' understanding of Literature tells me you're a round character.

Food Section? shocked I must have lost my sense of adventure . . . never visited before. Poundo?? Why would anyone like that

True that . . . I'm a sucka for suspense . . . so letz get it on.

@Muki

Plz na.

Round character.  .  .erhh i wouldn't think so tongue Am a quite off the road of normal grin

LOL, i go everywhere.  .  .well almost everywhere.  Beats me!  LOL!

Ahahahahaha enjoy the suspense tongue
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2009
laydee . .mama will hear about all this angry angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by dani1luv: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2009
yes oh you must to chop 24 hot koboko angry angry angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by eyonigger(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2009
iice, where is that located?
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Bamsyle(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2009
mukina2:

i wan choc first angry angry angry

Aiight . . . don't forget to share some . . . with me wink

iice:

Round character.  .  .erhh i wouldn't think so tongue Am a quite off the road of normal grin

LOL, i go everywhere.  .  .well almost everywhere.  Beats me!  LOL!

Ahahahahaha enjoy the suspense tongue

A lot of round/developed characters also think so . . . just like some things are amoral (not moral or immoral) . . . permit me to use the word . . . all things are . . . erm . . . anormal to me.

There are lotz of sections I need to visit . . . I don't even know why I'm so addicted to that Music Section angry angry angry

Aiight . . . while it lasts.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Bamsyle(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
mukina2:

Mama is very understanding o . . . have you forgotten
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2009
mukina2:

cheesy grin cheesy Werrin i do? tongue grin

Werrin be all these entities floating around? undecided

Bamsyle:

Aiight . . . don't forget to share some . . . with me wink

A lot of round/developed characters also think so . . . just like some things are amoral (not moral or immoral) . . . permit me to use the word . . . all things are . . . erm . . . anormal to me.

There are lotz of sections I need to visit . . . I don't even know why I'm so addicted to that Music Section angry angry angry

Aiight . . . while it lasts.

LOL, i don't think so.  I know so.  Trust me on this one grin  Even the most prepared usually get some shocks cool  But it's cool that the things are anormal to you tongue

Yeah i don't know why too you are addicted to that place tongue I know you love music, but be like me and explore.  You will laugh even more grin

Foreboding? cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by eyonigger(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2009
You really seem to enjoy playin d*mb on me, jst coz what? ur really feeling too important.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Bamsyle(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
iice:

Werrin be all these entities floating around? undecided

I wonder too . . . on second thoughts, UFOs.

LOL, i don't think so. I know so. Trust me on this one grin Even the most prepared usually get some shocks cool But it's cool that the things are anormal to you tongue

Yeah i don't know why too you are addicted to that place tongue I know you love music, but be like me and explore. You will laugh even more grin

Foreboding? cheesy

Aiight . . . to be forewarned . . . I'll just close ma eyez and picture Utopia . . .

Itz a bad habit . . . music music music . . . there's more to life than that . . . I'll do just that.

Nah . . . Forbearance . . . cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2009
eyonigger:

You really seem to enjoy playin d*mb on me, jst coz what? ur really feeling too important.

Seriously, if you feel important or the people you know feel important - by all means feel away.
I don't have that kind of time for the silly things people obviously deem important, na only to feel important? rofl grin

@Bam,
Utopia shocked In zonal 687 perhaps yes.  .  .me? shocked grin

Yes!.  .  .go on adventures to the different corners of the land grin

Impressive.  .  .i must say, you have some mettle grin Eventually we'll find out how much of it you have cheesy

UFOs lmao cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2009
hohohohohohhohohohohoho grin

ejejejejejejejejejejejeje grin

laydee i am seriously hungry embarassed cry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
embarassed foooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2009
Delicioussssssssssss kiss kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2009
Laydeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley tongue
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by spikedcylinder: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2009
Blood hell. I saw that picture under "recent posts" mukina and I had to come here and see warrahell was going on. I'm frigging hungry! angry angry angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by eyonigger(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
so whats up with u not answering my question? I have a reason wanting to know where ur office is located.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
Laydeee kiss
Those fries kiss kiss cheesy

eyonigger:

so whats up with u not answering my question? I have a reason wanting to know where ur office is located.

I already answered it on the previous page.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by karis: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2009
smiley smiley smiley smiley
delicious!! grin grin

@muki cant stay hungry after seeing this grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Blood hell. I saw that picture under "recent posts" mukina and I had to come here and see warrahell was going on. I'm frigging hungry! angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin I should not be the only one to suffer angry

Kari
its free to drool grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (100)

Where Are U? I Need Lesbian Friends / Ibadan Naughty Whatsapp And BBM Group Chat / d group is blocked dont send me a message on my whatsapp again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.