Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) (35612 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic / Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by golddust6000(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
Oga,hope u get tools to do ur job well lipsrsealed
How do you mean? be specific.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2015
jessiecah:
This girl is looking more on the big side lately undecided
She was never at any point on the smaller side, u will even be more shocked when you see her in real life that she is very short tongue
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Scatterboss(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Princezoi:
hmmmmmmm
i hear u

What?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by summerflame(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Fanta face with coke legs. You know hat I mean?. Bleaching acclaimed virgin. Virgin my ass
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by rukky2000(f): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2015
they look cute together! but i most admit, she 'fat'
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by grad2012(f): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2015
HoseaAudu:
Why are her feet so dark?
she have bleach small s grin
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by summerflame(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Reply to the mail request I sent you ma. Thank
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by vega84(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2015
This old man still do gf? Cute pix sha#vegatalks#
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by cocoberry(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Go joor, I dey talk something, u dey bring another one wey no matter for d talk.

pbs4real:
madam dis ur hips knw pass toolz own so?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Psuedy(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2015
olayinkaj2:
When are this two going marry? Abi e never reach? Someone will come here now to say them no dey catch late comer nah. Make them go marry jare, enough of this AY show.

My thots exactly...dem stil neva taya to.dey do dis boyfrnd/gfrnd tin? and na d babe i go pity pass if all dis yrs of flaunting togeda no yield anytin..getin older & fatter.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by mytime24(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2015
golddust6000:
How do you mean? be specific.
her name is Toolz tools rite cheesy

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by yungcyrus(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
RickRichards:
^^^
She looks kinda fat.
in P-square's voice---i like it
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Psuedy(f): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Tunde if u knw say u no wan marry Tolu abi na Toolz talk so b4 u go dey do come slack evritin for her body.. ..
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by themonk(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2015
why is the color of her leg different from her face?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2015
pbs4real:
not the way they luv fabregas.
hmmm not every body loves fab
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nebila(f): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Even Toolz sef dey bleach...dark girls have gone extinct... smh

Say NO to Xenophobia...
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Onuokwu: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2015
jessiecah:

Lately?....She's always been big.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2015
prettyjo:
lovely outfit
her bbreast though

that kind Brest can feed a full grown man not to eat a day
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2015
Nebila:
Even Toolz sef dey bleach...dark girls have gone extinct... smh

Say NO to Xenophobia...

as in ehh! and I love dark girls... even u. ur fair! so I won't marry again cry
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2015
She looks fairer still beautiful though grin the guy looks cool.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2015
please toolz stop disgracing the practice of bleashing. target darker areas first like your elbows, knees and buttocks, vline and armpits. feet and knuckles. it is obvious that she has not. nothing like Bleashimg BBW who uses cheap creams..yuck
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nebila(f): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2015
That's so sweet! Abeg nor marry again...lwkmd
petkoffDrake:

as in ehh! and I love dark girls... even u. ur fair! so I won't marry again cry
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Defcon1(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2015
jessiecah:

Are you the same as the sweet character Cheesycar Jaybay on LIB
Hope l got the spelling right.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by hunkydory(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
With dis kind of woman.He needs to go and sharpen is tool o.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by femi4: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
your job requires small tool
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Nebila:
That's so sweet! Abeg nor marry again...lwkmd

so that's ur plan!!

infact, na u I go marry. then buys cream that will make ur complexion dark
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by mytime24(f): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2015
femi4:
your job requires small tool
undecided
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Bowaley17(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
She's not bad though. But that virginity stuff is a lie.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
Scatterboss:
Cute Tolu, nice one cousin. kiss

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nebila(f): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2015
*smiles*
petkoffDrake:

so that's ur plan!!

infact, na u I go marry. then buys cream that will make ur complexion dark
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Nebila:
*smiles*

just that. u don't have face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye New Photo ( Adorable Photo) / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Shows Off Her Father / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.