Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) (35604 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic / Aww! Toolz And Tunde Demurun Are Engaged(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by modebabe(f): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2015
inevitableme:
I don't really understand why people keep calling this girl curvy Toolz? Abeg wich of the toolz she be, spanner, screw driver, pliers, hammer abi na chisel?
[color=#006600][/color]me sef tire.....toolz toolz toolz....maybe she gud at screw driving.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by golddust6000(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
her name is Toolz tools rite cheesy Hmm, that is your idiomatic way of... hmm bad girl. smiley

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by golddust6000(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
her name is Toolz tools rite cheesy

Hmm, that is your idiomatic way of... hmm bad girl. smiley
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2015
hatux:
Toolz and her man Tunde Demurun stepped out for Tunji Lana’s photography exhibition at Terra Kulture,Lagos.
Beautiful couple ….. Credit: http://www.zoomnaija.com.ng/2015/04/17/photos-toolz-man-tunde-step-style/

So thats the nigaa who's waxing that phat butt

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nebila(f): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
See my face
petkoffDrake:

just that. u don't have face
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
At her age, she still dey do boyfrnd parole cool
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Austeenite(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
jessiecah:
This girl is looking more on the big side lately undecided
That's what dudes call endowment.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
cocoberry:
Go joor, I dey talk something, u dey bring another one wey no matter for d talk.

no vex nah observation.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by forbisi: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mehhhnnnn..... see plenty haters. Wow! No single complimentary comment here, all derogatory. Am not a fan of Toolz myself but I ain't gonna post any hate message, she's gotten enough already. I wonder how she will feel if she gets to read all these. But problem I have with the Nigerian media is the way they automatically transform some1 from fat to curvy, just on the mere basis that the person is a celeb.
My advice to Toolz, lay low and keep doing your work (which you are good at) very well. No need for the extra attention. For example, gbemi olateru is also fat, not pretty and looks many years older than her age, but she doesn't get hate messages, cos she lays low, so Toolz, try and do same

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Scatterboss(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
peppyluv02:

Yep.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
I see.
Say Me hi to her and tell her I wish I was as beautiful as she is...
Ugly me... embarassed
Scatterboss:

Yep.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
HoseaAudu:
Why are her feet so dark?
you dey ask why again?na operation look like micheak Jackson be that..
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Scatterboss(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
peppyluv02:
I see.
Say Me hi to her and tell her I wish I was as beautiful as she is...
Ugly me... embarassed

See you. Beautiful girl like you, only those that dont know you will fall for that ugly me line....lolzzzzz. You know as he dey go naaah.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
smiley Good afternoon...how is your day going
Scatterboss:

See you. Beautiful girl like you, only those that dont know you will fall for that ugly me line....lolzzzzz. You know as he dey go naaah.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Scatterboss(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
peppyluv02:
smiley Good afternoon...how is your day going

Its saturday morning here, off to the gym. Oya come lets go 2geda.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don tire...tomorrow grin
Scatterboss:

Its saturday morning here, off to the gym. Oya come lets go 2geda.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by butanep(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don't see anything sexy about her anyway... She is not just kind of fat. She is fat.

I smell bleaching somewhere ... why is her feet darker that her face.... This woman is artificial joor.

I love them portable...
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by sikaxchange: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
toolZ and Tunde pls pls and pls u guys sud get married already
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
sexyseun:
She was never at any point on the smaller side, u will even be more shocked when you see her in real life that she is very short tongue

Hmmm fine girl...she doesn't really look short from her photos
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Austeenite:

That's what dudes call endowment.

But when the curves are not well defined and are hiding in the fat, wha do you call that?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Defcon1:

Are you the same as the sweet character Cheesycar Jaybay on LIB
Hope l got the spelling right.

No dearie, am not
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
papawemba:

She has always been on the big side. It's just that she is now suffering from elephantiasis. I can't even imagine the millions of cellulites from her knees up.

Ah, haba. Not every big girl is covered in cellulite
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
cocoberry:
It's what she's wearing....... Abi she don get Belle?

Abi, we can't even tell
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
themodernman:

Honestly getting too big for my liking, unlike d slim waist fat back Toolz I'm used to...she looks more like Mama for here...not too chic.

Yeah, I also think she use to be slimmer than this
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by jasperkrekre(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Khalessi:
And this drum keeps saying she's a virgin...undecided
I wonder oooo....virgin ma foot....mtcheww
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nebila:
See my face

where is ur face?

I mean ur profile picture
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by naijaboyof4life(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Khalessi:
And this drum keeps saying she's a virgin...undecided

Yes because every relationship means they are having sex. undecided
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nebila(f): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
I know... :Pquote author=petkoffDrake post=32866630]

where is ur face?

I mean ur profile picture[/quote]
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Defcon1(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2015
jessiecah:

No dearie, am not

My bad.
You look so much like her, though - the eyes and the complexion.
But are you a regular on LIB?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by jessiecah(f): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Defcon1:

My bad.
You look so much like her, though - the eyes and the complexion.
But are you a regular on LIB?

No, I don't even go there
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) by Defcon1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
jessiecah:

No, I don't even go there
All right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye New Photo ( Adorable Photo) / BBA Contestant, Tayo Hangs Out With Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami.....photos / I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.