Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here (945 Views)

Impotation Of Goods / Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 / Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here by chiboy11(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Plss do any of u kno d requirement from Nafdac or other agencies to Import baby n adult diabers 4rm India n America ?

Plss share with me

1 Like

Re: Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here by chiboy11(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Any idea pple? Stil wating
Re: Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here by Akins02324(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
There is no much hazzle about that.call me on 08186116315 for a professional advise on diapers importation and how you can go about it so that you don't pay higher duty to customs at the end of the day.

Please i am not selling any info to you oooo.I only want to assist you. That's all
Re: Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here by odimbannamdi(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
take my advice broda, try something else. that niche is supersaturated. besides, the new govt administration is most likely to hike import charges to discourage importation
Re: Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here by chiboy11(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Tnks I wud cal u
Akins02324:
There is no much hazzle about that.call me on 08186116315 for a professional advise on diapers importation and how you can go about it so that you don't pay higher duty to customs at the end of the day.

Please i am not selling any info to you oooo.I only want to assist you. That's all
Re: Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here by chiboy11(m): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Truly as u said, dier re so many in d market now, which u even wonder which s which but I tink a cheaper price n a gud quality can strike a go on dis
odimbannamdi:
take my advice broda, try something else. that niche is supersaturated. besides, the new govt administration is most likely to hike import charges to discourage importation
Re: Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here by Maross(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2015
odimbannamdi:

something else like what?
Re: Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here by obicentlis: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business To Start With 1million Naira Capital / Sending A Parcel To China From Nigeria / Mushroom Cultivation- A Tool For Wealth Creation And Employment Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.