Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. (2745 Views)

Do Mad People Actually Fall Sick? / Unbelievable And Weird Body Facts / A - Z List Of Phobias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know but some phobia can be overcome. Or you think it never can

I think not But that's just my opinion
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Truckpusher(m): 2:30am On Apr 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

I'm from jupiter.

Of cause we have to find a way around some phobias. I used to have a phobia of been seen or talking to a large audience, but i have been able to overcome that one to an extent.

Lmao@drinking and forgetting the world.
with 7 glasses of good wine you're sure to reach your destination very very drunk not to think of anything else except your bag and your passport . grin
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Deejavuu(f): 2:31am On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Dang. Let's do the reverse this time, Juliet should drown first. The world has evolve pass that kinda Jack clownish.

Jack did it for love. You can do it too c'mon cry
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Deejavuu(f): 2:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
with 7 glasses of good wine you're sure to reach your destination very very drunk not to think of anything else except your bag and your passport . grin

grin grin grin drunky master.
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by ronald4lif(m): 2:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

Jack did it for love. You can do it too c'mon cry

Jack was a big fool, an idioot. You don't want a fool for a hubby, do you
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Truckpusher(m): 2:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin drunky master.

grin grin

Na lie ,see me here... grin grin

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Deejavuu(f): 2:39am On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Jack was a big fool, an idioot. You don't want a fool for a hubby, do you

Lmao!!

For love we can be anything. It doesn't have to make sense. grin cheesy
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Deejavuu(f): 2:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Na lie ,see me here... grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

This a pure delta woman. Sapele or warri to be precise. Them nor dey use ogogoro play with person grin grin
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by ronald4lif(m): 2:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao!!

For love we can be anything. It doesn't have to always make sense. grin cheesy

Yes, I agree, love is a fool's game. But Jack idiocy was unprecedented. No one can ever beat his record. cheesy

This one you're still up. It's past the bedtime for kids jor. tongue
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Deejavuu(f): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, I agree, love is a fool's game. But Jack idiocy was unprecedented. No one can ever beat his record. cheesy

This one you're still up. It's past the bedtime for kids jor. tongue
shocked shocked
"Kids" embarassed cry

It's the freaking weekend tongue
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by ronald4lif(m): 2:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked
"Kids" embarassed cry

It's the freaking weekend tongue

You're still a kid and you know it. Children of nowadays want to act adult.

When I was like you, by this time of the night I'd bedwetted like 3times. tongue
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Deejavuu(f): 2:53am On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're still a kid and you know it. Children of nowadays want to act adult.

When I was like you, by this time of the night I'd bedwetted like 3times. tongue

Chaii see finishing cry cry

When i was your age i had stopped bedwetting. Was running my own shyte already,been running it and still running it cool
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by ronald4lif(m): 3:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

Chaii see finishing cry cry

When i was your age i had stopped bedwetting. Was running my own shyte already,been running it and still running it cool

Lol! When I was your age I'd stopped eating mummy thank nma. Not like you that eats everything in the kitchen.

People like you are stern enemies to rats and cockroaches as you eat everything and leave them to starve. If you know the conference they're holding on your behalf ehh. Chop chop. tongue
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by Deejavuu(f): 3:44am On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! When I was your age I'd stopped eating mummy thank nma. Not like you that eats everything in the kitchen.

People like you are stern enemies to rats and cockroaches as you eat everything and leave them to starve. If you know the conference they're holding on your behalf ehh. Chop chop. tongue

I have been feeding myself since i was 9 angry. Like i said before,been running my own shyte cool

Lmao@conference. If dem nor take time i chop dem join grin
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Phobias People Actually Suffer From. by DeKasablanca(f): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2015
vislabraye:

If i say it, i probably may be banned.

Another one i have is ejaculophobia.... pls put it on your list. sad
:-/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Most Nigerians Do not Know About Pregnancy Scan / What Electronic Gadgets Can Do To You / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.