Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (2747 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / How I Contacted The Deadly HIV On First Sexcapade - Please Becareful / Cure For HIV On The Way, As Patient Remain Negative After Bone Marrow Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus by ogbetaNews(f): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
A lady has revealed she has HIV and she announced the sad news to his friends and family by inking "HIV+" on her private part.

The lady identified as Katie K on Twitter with her handle @KatieKleinxo took to her page to share photos of her new tattoo and wrote:

'F**k it might as well get a tattoo now since I have the shit... recently found out I’m HIV positive sorry to everyone affected by this.'

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/lady-tattoos-hiv-on-her-private-part-to.html

Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus by Mutemenot(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Vaseline crew won't bother to read that, hence their cream is intact
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus by Abortedfetus(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na wa for oyinbo.
They even joke with hiv.
Not cool.
angry
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Na wa for oyinbo.
They even joke with hiv.
Not cool.
angry
Your moniker tho
Re: Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus by Abortedfetus(m): 6:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Lol.
Even your own na die.
Nairaland is a funny place.
I pm u,hope u reply.
ShawttySoFyne:
Your moniker tho

(1) (Reply)

Asaju Medical Clinic VI - Dangerous To Your Health! / Please I Need Explanation On My Wife's Uterus / My General Hospital Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.