Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Is There Any Were Lab Or Any Institution To Check Drugs In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Were Lab Or Any Institution To Check Drugs In Nigeria (383 Views)

6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa / NAFDAC Destroys Counterfeit Drugs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Is There Any Were Lab Or Any Institution To Check Drugs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Were Lab Or Any Institution To Check Drugs In Nigeria by emyphil: 12:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Please I av accident were am working. Our company doctor refer me to one clinic to go and treat myself base on bone fracture that I had sustained. I spend just five days in the clinic they put pop in my leg. I was discharged on the right day I returned to the clinic to inform them about the pain am going through. Because my leg was swelling up inside the pop and is gushing out liquid substance like water My leg was rotting inside. But they replied to me that it was my bones that is joining that's why am feeling pains I now left with anger on getting home I was advice to use local methods which I accepted .I reached the native man removed the pop and there was a lot of wounds caused by pop I now ask the man to treat me he said no the wound must dry first. Four weeks later the clinic called me I went when I get there they were angry and called my company doctor they give me latter to him but when after discussing with the doctor they give me some medication they say is pain relief which I know some among the three calcium,vitamine c, and one medicine which I did not know. I left the clinic I get to my company the doctor read the latter and was angry he said he wants to sack me he call our union chairman which is not through he ask me to come the next day which I did he summoned two people finance manager and our union secretary .he explained to them what happened and I was hearing when he is discussing with financial manager about being dis-able I dnt know they reare talking about me. The financial manager told me that I have done more harm to myself than good which I don't understand but two days later. I was taking the drugs they gave to me as pain relief but discovered that my hands is no more active as it was before my hand now look like slowpoke hands which I suspect that drug I now create time to go round my area in search of such drug or it's name and the fiction. but all the pharmacist I show the drug said they doing know it. I now call the clinic that give me the medication to ask about the name they told to wait I waited till almost hours am call again they refused to pick my calls I use a friend number to call them they now tell me in this case I should call my company doctor not them. That's how I becomes slowpoke up till now.

1): please how do I get my hands working again

2): am not talking about my legs again but my two hand please you people should help me am no more human please save my live

3): I know that to identify the drug is hard through picture but I will still post it

(1) (Reply)

See These Common Indoor Air Pollutants:avoid Them / Get Back Your Soulmate. +27739361599 / All You Need To Know When You Are Online Browsing- Health Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.