Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. (966 Views)

Caro White; Bring Back Our Black Girls / When You Bring A House Boy From Your Village To Lagos / If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by wadasus: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2015
If you have one chance to bring one of these people back to life who will you bring back to life, give your reason please...
1. Osama bin laden
2. 2pac
3. Da Grin
4. PDP

Re: Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by Ezedon(m): 2:51am On Apr 18, 2015
I will bring back Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Re: Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Da grin -cut in his prime!!

The rest do not have anything to offer humanity. Tho I'll chose Osama before PDP!!
Re: Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by PrettyClare7(f): 4:04am On Apr 18, 2015
who said PDP is dead? PDP is alive inside APC. It is the same set of ppl. They jst CHANGED their name
Re: Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by kliq(m): 5:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Pac is alive
Re: Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 18, 2015
kliq:
Pac is alive
Where's he?
Re: Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Blebleswag:

Where's he?
2 new road in ajegunle
Re: Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by jascon1(m): 5:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg as Una day choose so, make I just rush go baffroom. I day come just now
Re: Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by kliq(m): 7:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Blebleswag:

Where's he?

Pluto tongue your neighbour
Re: Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2015
kliq:

Pluto tongue your neighbour
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Music: larry Jay – Melody Ft. Jossy Joe (prod. Becky Jay) / Man With 'world's Longest Joystick' Says Women Are Afraid Of Dating Him / 10 Things You May Not Know About Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.