Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (48891 Views)

Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS / Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by 9jatatafo(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2015
It seems we are in the season where kings talk without thinking. First was the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu who said the Igbos who vote against APC will die in the lagoon now an SA king don't want foreigners thereby promoting xenophobia. Kings were meant to be wise but these two are not.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by dlux: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Why is everyone acting surprised? Typical zulu people are bush people. SA is what it is solely because of their white population. They don't travel much so there's little sense of acculturation in them. If 9ja can fix our refineries, power & steal then railway systems wetin person dey find go SA?

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by crisycent: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2015
He's not different from the oba of lagos. Arrogant bastards.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by tartar9(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2015
richgang:
I heard it's a South African Man that owes MTN company, if anything happen to my brother in SA, I go burn close to 5 MTN buildings, deer me
undecided they have a thousand more,your fellow Nigerians will be the ones out of job.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by oluwafemi113(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Equalizer:
Is that king related to Oba Akiolu?

Google is your friend undecided
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by lovely17(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2015
it's as if this king wants to match to the lagoon abi
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by DadaStephen1(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
It will be hypocritical to expect a king of a whole war-like tribe especially of the world renowned Zulus to apologise when you support the rigid stance of a despotic and crude Oba of an inconsequential island amongst the greater 'no man's land' locations in Lagos,that's not saying we support his rhetoric but there's a need to sound a call for sober reflection.

Are you alright?!
You call my land inconsequential? My state a no man's land?
You must be a demon possessed retard.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by awoononi(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
liberty300:
Lol

Why nigerians make a big fuss about this is beyond me. Aren't we the same people that called foreigners in Lagos "host" followed by statements like "if they don't cooperate, we'll kick them back to their village". Even when the oba threatened a tribe most of his tribes men supported it. Same story with the producer calling on God to "punish all Igbos"

I hate double standards. Don't be a saint only when it's convenient for you. South Africans believe that foreign blacks are their problem then we should respect them and back off. Simple
Remember "Ghana must go"? Nigerians and double standards.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by xabi148(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2015
If foreiners aint welcome in south africa so vice versa I.e south africans aint welcome in forein countries so be it....na dem go suffer am pass
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Temysteve(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
I don't blame dem though because Nigeria has once send ghana away 4rm dis country too (GHANA MUST GO) i think dey ar trying to create job 4 their citizens because foreigner's invade mostly in SA. nd dey ar d 1 to blame because of their dislike to education, dey only like entertainment.........

3 Likes

Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Now,that's a big slap on our face.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by PenSniper: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
It will be hypocritical to expect a king of a whole war-like tribe especially of the world renowned Zulus to apologise when you support the rigid stance of a despotic and crude Oba of an inconsequential island amongst the greater 'no man's land' locations in Lagos,that's not saying we support his rhetoric but there's a need to sound a call for sober reflection.

Entchidodo, itchidodo, texcoco- always all skull and no brains.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
when i was saying Nigeria should completely black list south africa, some people were saying that is too harsh... now it is obvious that their leaders endorse the killings.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2015
By the time we begin recharge only our Glo and Etisalat they go feel us small.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Clemzy16(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Very soon igbos will say kwazulu is a no mans land.. waiting..

1 Like

Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by topstar80(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2015
south Africa !!!..this is not Mandela 's wish o
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Mayor101010(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Has anyone seen the new movie ''THE KINGS HAVE GONE CRAZY''
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by godoluwa(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2015
LubricatingOil:
I'm 100% conservative and I believe foreigners should have limited involvement in matters bordering their host community and traditional values must be sacrosanct in every society.

Long live King Goodwill Zwelithini
ARE U OK?
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by tsdarkside(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2015
is the right of the king...

most foreigners only go to south-africa to do yeye bussiness..

if even the king of the land is displeased with you,then you are doing something wrong... angry angry angry
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by lucianohase(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2015
I think that, the defunct apathied gov SA had, would v been the best for them,they wouldn't v gone to the extent of encouraging physical assault on other african foreigners who reside in their country and are law abiding, thereby destroying the relations they v with their countries. Besides, they wouldn't have tolerated people like this stupid king Badwill Zwelithini and his goons. They would v been constantly oppressed and erased a long time.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by wiringdpt(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
You're an idiot for saying SA is no mans land, is it ur fathers land or how would you feel if a South African say Nigeria is a no mans land.
Oklander:
That king should shut up, South Africa is a no man's land, after all it was developed by foreigners. grin

I don't blame them though, make we face our country develop am, nobody would be running out to other countries only to be maltreated.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Mboi: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2015
The king should have said this in such a way and manner it will be understood. Foreigners in SA are actually giving people problem. They do all sorts of illegal businesses especially drug trafficking and armed robbery and it's not only Nigerians. If they mean all illegal migrants should go, that does not mean they should start killing. I wonder how our so called kings talk carelessly these days.
As for DSTV and MTN, Nigeria can't do anything to them, they operate legally in Nigeria and pay their taxes as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by lastpage: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:

It is this type of stewpid and infantile speech that is making them kill your brothers in S/Africa, Northern Nigeria, Libya, Asia countries, China and elsewhere, world over.

Keep it up u you hear,
maybe your Eze-Durban or Eze-Johannesburg should go and intercede in South Africa. undecided grin grin

Omo-ale ...Olori-pelebe

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by RANDYMUDA: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2015
awoononi:
Remember "Ghana must go"? Nigerians and double standards.

Obviously you have little education and you should bow your head in SHAME.. In 1969 , Ghana enacted an aliens act that sent 300000 Nigerians packing within two weeks..That was long before shagari GHANA MUST GO IN 1983. Infact after Ghanaians sent Nigerian PACKING IN 1969, Nigeria welcomed them here in the 70s during the oil boom! so your statement is ill advised and comes from a position of stark illiteracy! seat down!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Nicepoker(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
That king is crazy!!!

Sha,some foreigners there are into drug dealing. I know of one,he shuttles btwn Nigeria n' SA
lol. Na ur bros
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Nicepoker(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Oklander:
That king should shut up, South Africa is a no man's land, after all it was developed by foreigners. grin

I don't blame them though, make we face our country develop am, nobody would be running out to other countries only to be maltreated.
just like lagos I guess.
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by alobam1: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2015
richgang:
I heard it's a South African Man that owes MTN company, if anything happen to my brother in SA, I go burn close to 5 MTN buildings, deer me

Won ti Dee ohh..Na only Mouth them get..Mouth Mouth Mouth..Go burn am first make we see..Shioor..
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by rukky2000(f): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2015
he didnt mean all that! was just seeking for attention
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Skoopy(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
That king is crazy!!!

Some foreigners too are involve in various crimes here in Nigeria too, from illegal mining, robbery, fraud, drugs, smuggling, trafficking etc and we are yet to let heavens fall on them. My dear there is no moral justification for their actions. Get the bad eggs and let them face justice.

No man is an island.

Sha,some foreigners there are into drug dealing. I know of one,he shuttles btwn Nigeria n' SA
Re: We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies by Nicepoker(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
phlemzy:
Nigerians there better find their ways home. Together we will join GMB to make Nigeria work. Who says we can't awaken our system to work better than theirs. May God punish those past wicked leaders of ours that have left our system this worse as a nation.
buhari was a wicked leader. So God will punish him too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / UN Jerusalem resolution: How each country voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.