Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty (10250 Views)

Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari / Breaking News: Nigerian Youths Task Buhari Led Government On Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2015
ehie:
prepare to be politically sidelined.igbos.we need the nd not the igbos.
why did you like to quote me all the time. ...!!!

1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by rukytaiga(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2015
The worst thing GMB would do to his administration would be to stop amnesty,NDDC and 13% derivation. if that is done then kiss the Nigerian economy good bye. cause the militants wont take it laying down. infact I tink their frustration would even be heightened and its going to lead to serious problems in the country.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2015
omenka:
I've got nothing more to add. What a shame to see able bodied young men sitting idly awaiting to be spoon fed like toddlers.

Every nickel and dime has to earned henceforth. If you wanna be a beggar, don't go sitting in joints drinking booze like someone who earns a living busting his hump, go sit by the roadside with a plate and beg for alms like other beggars do.

Nonsense.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by GodMode: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2015
ehie:
when the effect starts from the top it will ripple down. Then the nd can start weeding out the leaders within urselves that hold you hostage.

Your choice of words is bad angry angry angry angry

No one is holding me hostage angry angry angry angry
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by lastpage: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Muhehehe, (laughing in Zulu!) this Creek folks self! grin grin grin grin

They should task Ebelete Jonathan now.... or is he not still the President?... and na "our pikin"! shocked shocked

If Jonathan, a creek Mosquito, did not find it necessary to develop the place in 6years of Presidency, then that place needs no development at all.

And dont forget that you endorsed him with your vote.

Abeg, park well, Buhari has not even started developing his "catchment Areas" that voted for him, na una he has to worry about, huh?

Infradig!! Develop koor, Develop nii

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by Missmossy(f): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Hahahaha, they should chill naa grin he hasn't even been sworn in yet. They don't want to carry last! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by lucianohase(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The only thing the people of the Niger Delta should demand is resource control. If not, the 20 billion barrels of crude oil money will be wasted on rebuilding the insurgency destroyed north east.
He should pay attention to these guys o cos if he doesn't,the economy will really go bad. This is one programe these guys have been waiting anxiously to knw if he will tamper with.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by madjune(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:
GMB will surprise them with unprecedented development. The North does not particularly hold anything against the SS, they protected their own like anyone would have done, though they keep committing the same damning mistake of blaming the wrong people for their problems.

Whatever bruises the relationship with the SS has suffered is temporary and will heal after the initial pain of Jonathan's defeat subsides, especially with the massive development and empowerment the region will experience under GMB. No infantile rants by any keyboard warrior can change that. However the SE will forever be despised and be in the crosshairs of the North for their campaigns of hatred. Mark my word.

"Campaigns of hatred" kwa.

Is Fayose from SE?

Easterners only voted along tribal lines but more prominent yoruba elements like FFK and Fayose and Okupe led the real hurtful campaigns of hatred as I remember it.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by Akamaka: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2015
TRADELYN:

Please watch what you say. He's not useless.
y this?
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by dollarlander: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
After 6years,Jonathan could not do anything for his people. The money Jonathan and his wife have stolen is enough to turn the Niger Delta to Dubai.

Tompolo,Boyloaf,Asari Dokubo prefer to invest in countries like Benin and Togo than the Niger Delta.

They should stop distracting GMB and let him be!

Thank you very much. The person they called their brother could not do anything even in bayelsa his home state for 6years. These people think Nigerians are dullard like them.

The swearing in of baba BUHARI on may 29 is the end of free .money to criminals called amnesty. There won't be any wastages this time around, the wind of change is blowing. The Niger Delta chicken militants will have to contend with ferocious Nigerian army.

If they think they are militant enough they should disregard BUHARI and know what stuff he's made of. You don't know anything yet you are about to see real governance for the first time in your history.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2015
The guy up me is useless
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by dollarlander: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2015
lucianohase:
He should pay attention to these guys o cos if he doesn't,the economy will really go bad. This is one programe these guys have been waiting anxiously to knw if he will tamper with.

See, forget that program its going to an end by this administration. Yaradua was a weakling, he doesn't know what to do that's y he chose to go that way. But this man has every capability to contain those drunk chickens, called militant, that have never seen mad hawk.

You will say I said so. By October this year no free money. You will hear in his statement on may 29. Go and write it down.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by QuotaSystem: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2015
madjune:

"Campaigns of hatred" kwa.

Is Fayose from SE?

Easterners only voted along tribal lines but more prominent yoruba elements like FFK and Fayose and Okupe led the real hurtful campaigns of hatred as I remember it.

Along tribal lines indeed. Was Jonathan Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by madjune(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Along tribal lines indeed. Was Jonathan Igbo?

Pls. Be objective and deal with issues one at a time.

Jonathan is not ibo. Ibos only sought to adopt him politically...

But, voting on regional or ethnic conideration is not the same as "campaign of hatred"

They're poles apart. Get that.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by basilo101: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2015
dinachi:
I hope my Igbo brothers and sisters are looking and learning? See how Niger delta people are falling over themselves to declare support for Buhari!
Lol. If igbos do so nw u will still criticise them one way or d other. Every i.diot is nw igbo adviser. Do u want a one party nigeria? Igbo are actually learning opposition politics and will be in charge wen d euphoria of election victory wanes, harsh reality sets in, and d renegades return
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by tcaandrew: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2015
TRADELYN:

tank u my bro tell dem ooo
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by basilo101: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2015
zicoraads:
Nigerians are a funny bunch. Which one is BOND?

Under GEJ's regime, these guys lived like kings. The choice cars in Abuja, the houses, the money they dolled around...I think it is game up. If the Niger Delta has remained how it was when Jonathan took over, then they should hold the Ministry of Niger Delta, the NDDC, other agencies and their state governors responsible. Akpabio did well in Akwa Ibom state. What stopped other governors from doing same? Enough is enough! Other regions too are in dire need of development. The North east for one has to rebuild after the Boko Haram madness has come to an end. In as much as the oil is being gotten from the region, it belongs to all Nigerians. After all, the government sponsored and is still sponsoring most indigenes from that region abroad.

They should start looking for jobs like every Nigerian. Government should scrap the payment of monies.
u mean boko haram has suddenly ended? So BH was all about removing Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2015
TRADELYN:

JonaD^ft is useless.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by zicoraads: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2015
basilo101:

u mean boko haram has suddenly ended? So BH was all about removing Jonathan?
...'After the Boko Haram madness has come to an end'

'has come to'...meaning it hasn't...but we are hoping it will wink

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by lucianohase(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2015
dollarlander:

See, forget that program its going to an end by this administration. Yaradua was a weakling, he doesn't know what to do that's y he chose to go that way. But this man has every capability to contain those drunk chickens, called militant, that have never seen mad hawk.

You will say I said so. By October this year no free money. You will hear in his statement on may 29. Go and write it down.

lol...well let's see how he will be able to manage the economy. Moreover,it hasn't been easy to contain any form of militancy on earth,check it! Even the world super powers find it difficult....Listen,he may succeed in killing and arresting the leaders but what about the thousands of those they gave birth to? The whole thing will escalate,it will be a big distraction cos resources ment for development will be channelled to fighting them,some other money minded soldiers will see it as a business venture and sabotage the fight,foreigners who have the technical know how will leave, and the economy will be so bad. As these are happening,,BH guys whom he has made us understand won't be that easy to crush will be fanning their well known gift into flame up there. As he keeps on engaging in the show of his tetosterone prowess north and south time will be going,years moving fast. He is being overwhelmed....
The US and UK he tought are supporting him will be happy cos the crisis serves their unchanging ultimate interest, the splitting of the country into fragments.Bro, as a person, a little crisis can escalate and take different forms,divert to different directions and different from the one u used to know and before u know it,its difficult for u to manage no matter how strong u think u are. So Its wise and better to prevent such than source for cure cos it may take years to cure and even if u finally do,u v ended up leaving a lot undone. Come to think of it,they might v already put somethings on ground at sensitive places that when hit, will affect the nation adverslly for the next two and half years, if the programme is discontinued. This is my own personal assumption anyway....
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by bisten14: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2015
TRADELYN:

Okay. But do you agree that he is Clueless?
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by Bowaley17(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2015
If they can't work to fend for themselves,they should go and perish in the Lagoon.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by anwo247: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Clerverly:

They are wasting their time! The time of 90% recurrent and 10% Capital expenditure "jankara" budget is gone with the useless President Jonathan!

Not gone yet. Buhari intends to pay unemployed graduate 10k evry month and Feed the pupils nationwide. More likely it wil increase.

The north have tendency to beg...so his brothers will be accommodated in one funny Programe or the other. Just watch out .... May 29 instead so far.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by goodgood2(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Clerverly:
They should better start looking for jobs, no free money for any terrorist in the coming government! Nonsense!! Useless and liverless militants!!
Shut up, it's their money. Btw, who told you they're terrorists like Bh? They're economic right fighters, not terrorists.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by goodgood2(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Clerverly:

Jonathan is not only a useless man but a curse to his people! Abeg shift!
I've not met you before, so I don't know you. However, based on your comments here, I can conclude that you're a useless boy.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by dollarlander: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
lucianohase:
lol...well let's see how he will be able to manage the economy. Moreover,it hasn't been easy to contain any form of militancy on earth,check it! Even the world super powers find it difficult....Listen,he may succeed in killing and arresting the leaders but what about the thousands of those they gave birth to? The whole thing will escalate,it will be a big distraction cos resources ment for development will be channelled to fighting them,some other money minded soldiers will see it as a business venture and sabotage the fight,foreigners who have the technical know how will leave, and the economy will be so bad. As these are happening,,BH guys whom he has made us understand won't be that easy to crush will be fanning their well known gift into flame up there. As he keeps on engaging in the show of his tetosterone prowess north and south time will be going,years moving fast. He is being overwhelmed....
The US and UK he tought are supporting him will be happy cos the crisis serves their unchanging ultimate interest, the splitting of the country into fragments.Bro, as a person, a little crisis can escalate and take different forms,divert to different directions and different from the one u used to know and before u know it,its difficult for u to manage no matter how strong u think u are. So Its wise and better to prevent such than source for cure cos it may take years to cure and even if u finally do,u v ended up leaving a lot undone. Come to think of it,they might v already put somethings on ground at sensitive places that when hit, will affect the nation adverslly for the next two and half years, if the programme is discontinued. This is my own personal assumption anyway....

Well you really made me to understand some truth but no matter how true they may be we need to do things in the right way. Its going to be difficult to make things right in Nigeria especially if you read the views of the Niger deltans you will realise that they are living in the past, its not their own making but by the power that have encapsulated them.

What I think we should do us to invest heavily in the development of the Niger delta region. They have given too much to this nation. Giving the money to a set of militant will not help the region develop.

They should not leave the development of the region into their hand. History has proven that they will squander the money.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by lucianohase(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
dollarlander:

Well you really made me to understand some truth but no matter how true they may be we need to do things in the right way. Its going to be difficult to make things right in Nigeria especially if you read the views of the Niger deltans you will realise that they are living in the past, its not their own making but by the power that have encapsulated them.

What I think we should do us to invest heavily in the development of the Niger delta region. They have given too much to this nation. Giving the money to a set of militant will not help the region develop.

They should not leave the development of the region into their hand. History has proven that they will squander the money.

U r right! Development is very important both infrastructural and human,but it has to be supervised by well tested and trusted persons(those who will deliever) from the Niger delta region, while those persons are directly answerable to the President(Buhari) himself. This will avoid divertion of funds and tribal sentiment that may creep in if another from a different tribe handles it.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by ayoromer: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
pls the people insulting d president should note that it was buhari who made him to fail in his responsilities by using words to stir up boko boys all d fives yrs he spent in offfice was use to develop d north.cocoa is in lagos tin in jos lime stone in kogi which of them is use in developing naija gone are those days when the resoures of one zone wil be use for all.buhari should use d cows in d north n cocoa in d west to rule dis country,just leave niger delta oil block for them n rule finish wahala.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty by ayoromer: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
if very zone is allow to control wat they have naija wil have lesser problem,we have all dis problem because d north want to control d oil blocks d west want it d east want it leave it for d owners n naija will see peace.so if buhari is sincere as they said it to be leave d niger delta to control their resoures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Declare Your Asset, Ekiti APC Tells Fayose / Ike Ekweremadu Bags Chieftaincy Title Of Of Enyi Oha 1 Of Okpanku In Enugu(pics) / BREAKING: Nationwide Jubilation As Acting President Osinbajo Humbles Fashola,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.