Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover (22905 Views)

2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures / Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by mkoabiola: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Dat list is not on merit
No 1 understand d criteria 4 selection.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by keacy(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Wait ohhhhhhh....

What happened to the NNPC exams that we wrote last year?

No wahala

1 Like

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by gaburiel(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Please tell them to also rush YOUWIN too.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by donprince132: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2015
wink
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by jamillion: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Critics....alrit, am sure buhari will be God during his tenure...cross leg*sipping bloos waiting paciently for
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by phestus(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
This papers sha....well na the one wey go favour me go happen.

1 Like

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by donprince132: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Any info about FAAN?
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by kevoh(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2015
yinchar:
No wonder, I though as much, almost 60% of the applicant were eliminated in the first round on the flimsy excuse of incomplete application. Shame on them all.
One way or the other, 60% of the applicants will still be eliminated in the first round. How are you sure the 60% had complete applications? Do you know some Nigerian graduates can not fill forms properly? Some never follow instructions! Have you ever worked in HR?
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
kings09:
a trial will nt confuse. Moreover, I saw d list n d way it ws distributed among states wld tel u thr wr lots of political interference by 'dem @ d top'

I am not saying that everything is right, but give it to them, the government really tried this time, propaganda and sentiment has blinded the eyes of some people, I know of five people that applied but only one of them was picked, and there was no Oga at the top that helped him.
I believe to a large extent, the list is fair same with that of FAAN recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by AJORE(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2015
emeka2847:
Na today? Just to gain cheap popularity while creating more expenses for the new government.

Can't wait for May 29.
We have to reason well b4 w comment.....is dat mean incoming govt isn't going to recruit? Y are u saying additional expenses...d interview was conducted and after interview what next....U ppl should ds rubbish let him do whatever he like and the incoming govt do whatever he like too...
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by laniyi07(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2015
'wetin u go do my brother o wey dem nor go talk......' mtchew for anti progressives congress (apc)

1 Like

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by luvprince4real(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Am not surprised, the source is the nation news.

1 Like

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by DonDiego(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2015
I would have been surprised if this fictional piece was not coming from THE NATION, the most hypocritical ragsheet in Nigeria given that its owner is the highly dubious Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. I can bet, without having seen the byline of the reporter, that it is by Yusuf Alli, the paper's Managing Editor for Northern Operations who is today, with the possible exception of the guys at Sahara Reporters and Premium Times, the most speculative and mendacious journalist in this country. Just makes one wonder what his actual motives are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by xhamel89: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2015
I was part of the botched and the present NIS recruitment. Even if others have been propaganda, this very one is true. But i doubt if this has to do with Presidency if not Committee setup.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Truflame: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2015
The Jonathan-led immigration recruitment invitation is overwhelmingly tilt in favour of south south and south east applicants only.

The media report is obviously saying the fact. Thank goodness for the transition to a new government.

Tribalism, ethnicity and religious discrimination characterize PDP government like a disease.

Millions of unemployed youth flood the streets like blood draining from an open wound yet the government played politics with their future. Too bad...
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Kaycee24: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Did I hear someone say 2million jobs a year. At least the incoming government won't av any room to claim credit for it
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by nnachukz(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2015
So if a partical area refuses to apply or its applicants did not meet the requirements, they should be shortlisted from their houses or the requirements should be altered for them to put them at pal with others.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Arysexy(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Who even reads a useless tribal championing newspaper like the nation? Rubbish!

So after campaigning with d immigration incident, GEJ govt should leave it for u people to use to compensate ur tribal stooges?

If there was no stampede initially and d recruitment sailed would u myopic lots write this rubbish?

As far as I am concerned, GEJ govt is d only govt that has followed due process and federal character religiously in recruitment.

The recruitment of 522 engineers for D unbundled PHCN gave each region 86 slots. Unlike d marginalization that makes south east lose out due to lesser state.

The nation and thiefnubuu cohorts should go n sit down inside gutter.

Fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by DonDiego(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2015
With Buhari and Tinubu, you dont have to worry anymore. Everything else will soon be tilted more than overwhelmingly in favour of the North and the West. That is how the country had always rolled. That is what is fair and just, never mind that even in that the country continues to stagnate and underdevelop.

Truflame:
The Jonathan-led immigration recruitment invitation is overwhelmingly tilt in favour of south south and south east applicants only.

The media report is obviously saying the fact. Thank goodness for the transition to a new government.

Tribalism, ethnicity and religious discrimination characterize PDP government like a disease.

Millions of unemployed youth flood the streets like blood draining from an open wound yet the government played politics with their future. Too bad...
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by DonDiego(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2015
With Buhari and Tinubu, you dont have to worry anymore. Everything else will soon be tilted more than overwhelmingly in favour of the North and the West. That is how the country had always rolled. That is what is fair and just, never mind that even in that the country continues to stagnate and underdevelop. cool

Truflame:

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by authority2006(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2015
One thing I know for sure is that the incoming administration will nullify it, simple. Last aviation recruitment was 90% SS and SE applicants, we shouted but they asked us shut it because those who eventually got appointment letters also qualified for the job. What da f*ck! YouWin second phase which was meant for the women only, I checked the list of shortlisted applicants for the first round. Guess what? The shortlisted applicants from Bayelsa State surpassed that of Lagos and Oyo States combined together! Bayelsa state with just 8 local governments! Who can tell me that this current NIS recruitment will not be greatly lopsided? It has already started, I know it, you know it. Waste of efforts, time and resources because we shall nullify it for the credible one to take place. No more 90% slots for certain regions with infinitesimal population at the expense of other regions just because the president is from the area. What about untimely mass retirement of other tribes to pave way for some other tribes? I still remember that of aviation and military.

1 Like

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by yemmybx(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2015
its really hurt dat i was not picked as a degree holder to proceed to d next stage dis time after all i went tru at ibadan stadium during d first exercise. THEIR IS GOD OOOO. GMB ur time as d President shall favour me and every Nigerian. FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE JOB OR STATE CIVIL JOB IS MINE

2 Likes

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by authority2006(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2015
yemmybx:
its really hurt dat i was not picked as a degree holder to proceed to d next stage dis time after all i went tru at ibadan stadium during d first exercise. THEIR IS GOD OOOO. GMB ur time as d President shall favour me and every Nigerian. FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE JOB OR STATE CIVIL JOB IS MINE
Wait for some mofos to come and tell you that you didn't know how to fill online form was the reason you were not invited.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by yemmybx(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2015
70% of d applicants pick are O'LEVEL,NDs wat a country where no respect for Degree NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES AND PARAMILITARY PERSONEL nids professionals to find a lasting solution to dis wahala of terrorism etc. I REALLY HV PASSION FOR D ARMED FORCES OR PARAMILITARY mode of operations.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Truflame: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2015
DonDiego:
That is how the country had always rolled. That is what is fair and just, never mind that even in that the country continues to stagnate and underdevelop. cool

Obviously, the PDP government left the country in a poverty stricken condition with their corrupt driven policy.

Atlease, the PDP should initiate a good legacy instead of 'rolling' with bad strategies which is capable of crashing the pilot and his aircraft just exactly as we witness in the presidential election

A great lesson for many years of misgovernance and wrong policies
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by yemmy19(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2015
fhranciz:
shey the man don dey commot for una but still una no wan let am rest.

Naija peops sabi complain for everything sha.

E be like say una dey craze.....na now dem suppose dey rush recruitment
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by yemmybx(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2015
authority2006:
Wait for some mofos to come and tell you that you didn't know how to fill online form was the reason you were not invited.
they are lias i was meticulous wit d form because i knew dat am applying for passion NOT for d salaries and oda gudies of d job its hurt dat i was not pick. i want to serve my country in KHAKI i hv d skils which d ARMED FORCES AND D PARAMILITARY BODIES WIL BENEFIT FROM. THANK GOD I didnt die in ibadan stadium during d first one.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by DonDiego(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Were you scared of quoting and commenting on the first part of my post? Never mind. I understand. Somethings are inconvenient for some people sometimes. Enjoy your day.

Truflame:

Obviously, the PDP government left the country in a poverty stricken condition with their corrupt driven policy.

Atlease, the PDP should initiate a good legacy instead of 'rolling' with bad strategies which is capable of crashing the pilot and his aircraft just exactly as we witness in the presidential election

A great lesson for many years of misgovernance and wrong policies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nscdc-shortlisted Candidates Names Out At Last / The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode / Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.