Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,284 members, 7,850,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover (22926 Views)

2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures / Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by marv1: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thats why sometimes i dont pity GEJ. Why do u have to wait a whole yr b4 conducting another exercise? What u could have done three months after the first one and it will really show u are commited.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by yugoboss2(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
NIGERIA IMMIGRATIONS SERVICE APTITUDE TEST/ INTERVIEW PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE,... interested resellers should drop me a message on 07039831190.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by thexzy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
How much dem pay you for this Job tell me.....Coz am ready to pay you X10 of the amount to reverse your statement....talking of the media behind this ill-Fated and discriminating news..... NIS started this Employment Exercise not quite long ago and theirs is even faster than FAAN Recruitment....just get it straight up that they are not in anyway rushing anything just because another Government is warming up to take over by next month...
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by airsaylongcon: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
yemmybx:
they are lias i was meticulous wit d form because i knew dat am applying for passion NOT for d salaries and oda gudies of d job its hurt dat i was not pick. i want to serve my country in KHAKI i hv d skils which d ARMED FORCES AND D PARAMILITARY BODIES WIL BENEFIT FROM. THANK GOD I didnt die in ibadan stadium during d first one.

yemmybx:
its really hurt dat i was not picked as a degree holder to proceed to d next stage dis time after all i went tru at ibadan stadium during d first exercise. THEIR IS GOD OOOO. GMB ur time as d President shall favour me and every Nigerian. FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE JOB OR STATE CIVIL JOB IS MINE

With the style of your writing and grammatical blunders, I strongly doubt you deserve to proceed beyond filling the forms

1 Like

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
The greatest enemies of Nigeria are: The Nations's newspaper, TVC news, TVC entertainment. All own by Armageddon Tinubu.

Set Tinubu's properties ablaze, and Nigeria's problems will reduce dramatically.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Djbaka(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
airsaylongcon:

With the style of your writing and grammatical blunders, I strongly doubt you deserve to proceed beyond filling the forms
cry cry
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by airsaylongcon: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Djbaka:

cry cry

No response from those guys o.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by yugoboss2(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
NIGERIA IMMIGRATIONS SERVICE APTITUDE TEST/ INTERVIEW PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE,... interested resellers should drop me a message on 07039831190.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by biggybanty7(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
kindnyce:
I HOPE GEJ IS NOT RUSHING JUST TO TAKE GLORY

THEY SHOULD BETTER DO CLEAN JOB,RATHER TO AVOID ANOTHER STAMPEDE
all na lie I neva c person wey say in c in name(NIS FRAUD)
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by elbaraj001(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nonsense thread...re u trying to incite ppl ot wot? If it doesn't favour u or ur ppl..den shut up..dis stuff was done online n dere mails dat actually ask fr ppl to edit dere data..if u were ignorant of such den u got to b alert next time..dnt keep spoiling ppl's name fr ntn sake...
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by fnwalie(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
kevoh:

One way or the other, 60% of the applicants will still be eliminated in the first round. How are you sure the 60% had complete applications? Do you know some Nigerian graduates can not fill forms properly? Some never follow instructions! Have you ever worked in HR?

Nevertheless, I feel the shortlisting process was highly biased and flawed with a lot of technical difficulties. If there were mistakes with the form filling blame it on the site and its hoisting. I remember monitoring my application at least once every week, mainly to be sure that my info is not lost due to the hitches I experienced while trying to apply. Even after they sent the mails for corrections, I followed up religiously. Yet at the end of it all, I wasn't shortlisted. Am sure many also experienced what I'm talking about. Now, would you say I and those like me cannot fill forms correctly?
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by kevoh(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
fnwalie:

Now, would you say I and those like me cannot fill forms correctly?
I know how frustrating it can be when you are not selected during a job process.All sorts of negative comments will come from fellow candidates both truth and lies. I've been there in my job hunting days. That you were not shortlisted doen't mean you are not intelligent but out of 15000 candidates, for a job for only 100 people even if they all had first class from Havard, one way or the other 60% would still go in the first stage. Someone has to do the dirty job of sorting the candidates?

Take Heart! Move on. NIS is not the final bus-stop! Many opportunities lie ahead. Cheers
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by leeraz: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Design software training and tutorial videos for sale.....Abuja.

Buy your Designing videos and software at a very cheap price..we also offer training on the various software..

#AutoCAD
#Civil 3D
#Civil CAD
#Revit architecture
#Revit MEP
#Solidworks
#Maya
#Inventor
#Microsoft Project
#Microsoft Access
#PDMS
#P&ID
#3D Max
#e.t.c....call 08103173481 or 09099820504.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Israel5(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
metorichmond:
If e like make e beat democracy, I won't apply!
u wunt b employd even if u apply. Unemployd idi.at lyk u.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by silvernus0: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
''
'
'
'
'
'KIA DIS 9JA PIPS EHH NOTIN EVER CAN PLEASE THEM'
'
'
'
'
''
'
'
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by metorichmond(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Israel or jewish whatever is name, for record purpose, I am gainfully employed @ one. the best coy around @ d moment so dnt think I need that ass painstaking work buried in controversy. I won't return ur insult for u out for cheap popularity! U lucky though m in a good mood.
Israel5:
u wunt b employd even if u apply. Unemployd idi.at lyk u.
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Acidosis:
The greatest enemies of Nigeria are: The Nations's newspaper, TVC news, TVC entertainment. All own by Armageddon Tinubu.

Set Tinubu's properties ablaze, and Nigeria's problems will reduce dramatically.
xenophobic idea. You're so ill
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by sakieja(f): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
i pray for those dat shortlisted.dat they wil al be employ insha allahu.not is imposible.ur name wil not be replace to other name.best of luck.cheers

1 Like

Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by sakieja(f): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
i pray for those dat shortlisted.dat they wil al be employ insha allahu.nothing is imposible.ur name wil not be replace to other name.best of luck.cheers
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Israel5(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
metorichmond:
Israel or jewish whatever is name, for record purpose, I am gainfully employed @ one. the best coy around @ d moment so dnt think I need that ass painstaking work buried in controversy. I won't return ur insult for u out for cheap popularity! U lucky though m in a good mood.
eh en? Lucky? Buharist lyk u. Even til gmb finishes hs term(dats if), u wil b unemployd. because u dnt lyk gej, u prefr 2 go idle. U cnt cal dat thng u do a job na.. Wise up dude
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by Alonzo50: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
May God help ua all
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by kayceekelly: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: FG Rushes Immigration Recruitment To Beat Handover by kayceekelly: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
metorichmond:
If e like make e beat democracy, I won't apply!

Just say the truth. You applied but you were not among the shortlisted candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Landmark University 2015 / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.