Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP (26510 Views)

PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire / Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune / Buhari Set To Sack IGP Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by onatisi(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2015
Something very funny is going on . Gej may not be stupid afterall. Betrayers and traitors in the president camp keep showing up on a daily basis. This film will be very interesting.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by maxiuc(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2015
:DOga jona jst leave that guy alone let's plan how to relocate to otuoke to share our loots dnt worry verysoon we shall laughing out loud from the creek paddles my canoe
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2015
The same man who has been undemocratic in the discharge of his duties by doing only the bidding of his Masters is suddenly professional! Only in Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by Toktee(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Dat ugly dirty man..his d worst IGP Eva seen
yes,cos he refused to dance pdp music abi?
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by Freelancer00(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Nonybb:
Another Muhammadan goes, another Muhammadan comes. We have been conquered by the Hausa Born-To-Rule Mentalist. All of a sudden Boko Haram have shield their sword and vanished into thin air when South-west gang up with the North worked successfully. I kept telling people that what happen in April 11th wasnt an election; it was a Muhammadic gang-up of those that belonged to school of thoughts of the Born-To-Rule mentalist. Now Nigeria will return to their status quo when 95% of personnels in government parastatals and agencies are allocated the Born-To-Rule Oligarchs. Hell Rufai. Suleiman Abba, Lie Muhammad, Junaid Muhammad, Abubakar Shekau are all successful in dethroning GEJ because of the incoming re-allocation of oil wealth. My people are deceived in the euphoria of CHANGE. Hausa Born-To-Rule mentalist have conquered Aso Rock once again just like in the days of a West African first renown terrorist Usman Dan Fodio
Wait make I bring popcorn before you continue
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by nerodenero: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2015
If the IG wasn't partisan then he shouldn't have attended the ceremony when the certificate of victory was given to GMB. He might have been very professional but he got this one wrong.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2015
geoworldedu:
As usual, GEJ always pressured to do everything:

Pressured to sack Sanusi
Pressured to accept defeat
Pressured to remove fuel subsidy by untouchable cabals
Pressured to speak against Chibok girls kidnap
Pressured to say 'Stealing is not corruption'
Pressured to be silent about his wife's lousy lifestyle
Pressured to force Obanikoro to remain minister
Pressured to make Okonjo Iweala a dictator
Pressured to release hardened criminals and make them leaders
Pressured to make MAY 28 the handover date in a shady dinner
Pressured to go about dollarizing churches and everyone
Pressured to manufacture Jonathan rice
Pressured to divide Nigerians along ethnic line
Pressured to STEAL all the money in the treasury of the nation
Pressured to award Tompolo, Dokubo and Gani Adams illegal contracts
Pressured to make EFCC inactive
Pressured to bribe Sat-GuruMarahaji to prophecy that he will win the election
Pressured to call Buhari hypocritically and congratulate him for winning the election
And fortunately he will be ....
Pressured to return to Otuoke on May 29 to seek asylum in the Militants crib grin

Hahaha, nairaland, una go kill me with laugh ooo, chai, no dull moment on nairaland, u don make me laugh taya, u don forget to add pressured to visit Deeper life, Redeem, Winners, Babalawo, Ogbanje shrine, ifa, alfa............buhahahaha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by geoworldedu: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahaha, nairaland, una go kill me with laugh ooo, chai, no dull moment on nairaland, u don make me laugh taya, u don forget to add pressured to visit Deeper life, Redeem, Winners, Babalawo, Ogbanje shrine, ifa, alfa............buhahahaha grin grin grin grin

Lol...editing mode activated...mey I run go add am ASAP cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2015
geoworldedu:

Lol...editing mode activated...mey I run go add am ASAP cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahaha.......... grin grin grin.................let me pressure you to go and edit and modify like presido..... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by hillsate: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Dear PDP,
Nigerians are wiser now.
So you guys want to plant a mole in Buhari's government by trying to present IGP as someone who was neutral.
Sorry, the craft is dead on arrival. IGP is highly partisan, need I to remind you of the security aids of political office holders that were withdrawn because they were perceived to be anti PDP? Abegi!
All service chiefs are going.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by Wsdm: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Nonybb:
Another Muhammadan goes, another Muhammadan comes. We have been conquered by the Hausa Born-To-Rule Mentalist. All of a sudden Boko Haram have shield their sword and vanished into thin air when South-west gang up with the North worked successfully. I kept telling people that what happen in April 11th wasnt an election; it was a Muhammadic gang-up of those that belonged to school of thoughts of the Born-To-Rule mentalist. Now Nigeria will return to their status quo when 95% of personnels in government parastatals and agencies are allocated the Born-To-Rule Oligarchs. Hell Rufai. Suleiman Abba, Lie Muhammad, Junaid Muhammad, Abubakar Shekau are all successful in dethroning GEJ because of the incoming re-allocation of oil wealth. My people are deceived in the euphoria of CHANGE. Hausa Born-To-Rule mentalist have conquered Aso Rock once again just like in the days of a West African first renown terrorist Usman Dan Fodio
'If you want to make the world a better place take a look at your self and make a change'- Micheal Jackson. So compare the attitudes of your so-called 'born to rule' and the animalistic attitude you exhibited in the just concluded election and tell me who behaves like human being.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by mathskill: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2015
chynie:
next time a southerner gets to that presidential seat, he will learn a lesson form GEJ to place all the abokis where the belong(with their cattle). that is if we are still one nigeria. Boko harams angry
eya youre still hurting? we've just shown you who really runs the country. This is just the beginning. The next 4 years shall be one of pain and sorrow for you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2015
chynie:
next time a southerner gets to that presidential seat, he will learn a lesson form GEJ to place all the abokis where the belong(with their cattle). that is if we are still one nigeria. Boko harams angry
and when they call you igbos Igbos and refugees you shout tribalism......read the nonsense you just typed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by ogene007: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2015
dejt4u:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-under-pressure-to-sack-igp/

He lived up to his oath of office by helping APC to rig the elections in Lagos and other states.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by kings09(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
Why the sweet release of instant sacking instead of the slow agonising apprehension of an uncertain future?.....Kudos GEJ.
Like seriously?. I tott u wr gonna blame tinubu n APC as usual. Pls blame dem na. #SoreLoser. Abba ddnt wrk 4 ur failed boss n nw u r wishing him evil in his post as IGP. #StupidLoser
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by Entchidodo: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
kings09:
[s] Like seriously?. I tott u wr gonna blame tinubu n APC as usual. Pls blame dem na. #SoreLoser. Abba ddnt wrk 4 ur failed boss n nw u r wishing him evil in his post as IGP. #StupidLoser[/s]
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by demandtruth: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nonybb:

As usual, no substance.

Just the pained, illogical ranting

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by Musty010: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
“I think the IGP chose a neutral position and opted to live up to his oath of office during the general election.[b] grin

Case close.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by philme16: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hian! Medicine after death
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by efficiencie(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nonybb:

...and what can you do about it? Nothing I guess so keep calm and say a lil prayer for Naija!
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by imoikoko: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
I believe this presents an opportunity to hold some people accountable for their action, for the people killed in Rivers State. The question to unravel is, who gave Ogunsakin the order to leave his post in Rivers State? If Ogunsakin himself does not disclose then he should be held responsible because his absence from his duty post led to a break down of law and order. Let him identify who gave the order, which I believe is probably the IGP, then let the IGP identify who gave him the order. There should be a "Gbagbo" experience awaiting such a person when identified.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by supereagle(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
GMB needs new breeds who are free corruption . Change is here to stay.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by mechanics(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na wa o, why is it nw dat dey ar putting pressure on him to sack d IGP, to me d only offence he committed was d NASS saga and dat was d pdp script.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
ijustdey:
after May 29th we are gonna witness a season of sack and replacement
Sure Banker!!!
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by philips70(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
This news item was sponsored by no other person than IGP Suleiman Abba. He don see mugu. No be only neutral position during the elections. He will not stay beyond June 2nd 2015.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP by kings09(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Entchidodo post=32851020][/quote] still doesn't change d fact u r n will be a serial loser. #SoreLoser

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Bola Tinubu With Oscar Yao Doe at Bourget Airshow In France / 2019 Governorship: Why PDP May Lose Bayelsa To APC – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.