Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera (30612 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Davido Acts Rude, Disgrace Nigerian Music In Kenyan Concert / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Emekamex(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2015
It won't be long before tribal bigots destroy this thread.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by slap1(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2015
His argument is riddled with holes.

Since Ojukwu died, Ndigbo have been like sheep without a shepherd.
This is very presumptuous. I don't know where people get this idea from, but Ojukwu was not the leader of Ndigbo. You could say he was a big influence on many Igbo people, not the leader of the entire Igbo.

Etcetera has written some good stuffs, but this is myopic and off point.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by kindnyce(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2015
THE SAME GREED BLURRED THIER SENSE OF REASONING NOT TO PUT THIER EGGS IN A BASKET

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by stonecoldcafe: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Very very sad but true.

I was talking with a family member about this same issue just after the elections and I said see how other zones spoke with one voice. They are united but why are our brothers like this? If they can't be united, how do they even join forces with another region and cause a change?

They can't even unite and present one candidate by themselves - why? That's where Hausa beat us every bloody time! Look at Atiku and Buhari. Oh well someday I guess...

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Raiders: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
The problem with Igbos is that they don't have good leadership since ojukwu died. Politicians like Ochendo are consider as leaders in the SE. I hope people like Owelle take over the leadership of Igbos and move the region to the next level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by DesChyko: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Shame on the preson who presented this topic.
Is it now a forgotten fact that in Igbo land, every man is a king unto himself?
Instead of hide behind a pen to whine like a sick dog, become what you feel is non-existent.
I'm tired of reading pointless articles.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by iiiyyyk(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Our strenght our weakness
igbos come back and develop alaigbo

If there is a crack down in Nigeria today, whic tribe will lose most.

Come back and invest, build your company head quaters and factories in the east.

A word is enough for the wise.

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Thespecialone(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Food for thought

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by pauloookay(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Space reserve
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Dude is tryinq as much as possible to remain relevant

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by kenx1(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2015
mumu Elders

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Before you say any rubbish against the Igboist, try to Google Israel's history and capabilities and then have a rethink because anyi anaghikwa eme ebere... Anaghikwa Asi ndo..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by coolzeal(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
You don't wanna know the great inventors, geniuses the Biafrans attained during the war. Igbos are powerful people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by tupacshakur(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Charleen94:

A casual observation of the performances of the governors of the south eastern states will reveal their level of under-performance since 1999. Case point, take Aba which has failed to enjoy any meaningful development since the 1929 Aba women riot. The place is a total mess. What have the governors done with what has been accruing to the state in the last 16 years of democratic rule? The fact that these individuals who have mismanaged fortunes of the state consider themselves fit to even contest election is a slap on the faces of Ndigbo. Ndigbo, [size=16pt]are we cursed[/size]? The red-cap goons known as Ohaneze do nothing but crawl from one place to another offering themselves for sale and for use.

Food for thought!
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Blasting them with pen and paper..
Why not to their face..
Didn't bother reading thou undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by vodkat: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
No leaders or self centered leaders makes the people go anywhere belle face.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Chinom(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
This article said nothing. I cannot figure out the essence of this garbage posted here. It was just intended to draw traffic to NL.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Btruth: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Raiders:
The problem with Igbos is that they don't have good leadership since ojukwu died. Politicians like Ochendo are consider as leaders in the SE. I hope people like Owelle take over the leadership of Igbos and move the region to the next level.
but I doubt if they will accept the man as their head. There's no sign of Igbo liking the man at all. But his case will later become a rejected stone, that turn to a pillar of the house for them soon.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Goldenheart(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
I love igbos

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by lightheart(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
I love this guy #nohomo
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by DukeNija(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
And you had to bring this to the front page because it has Igbo in it right? Who is Etcetera or what ever his name is. A failed artist talks about Igbo people and it makes front page. God go punish una

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jackie Idimogu Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.