Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera (30573 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Davido Acts Rude, Disgrace Nigerian Music In Kenyan Concert / ''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by mulattoclaro(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
martineverest:
Dis man get badmouth sha
no mind the yeye yeebos.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by ArodeTsolaye: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see mumu. I'm not even yoruba.

I am IGBO but you can never tell us your tribe because you will continue to be ashamed of them. That's the difference between me a Superior man and a low esteemed animal and dog like you that hides to eat sh11t. lmao!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by mulattoclaro(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
If you like turn North-north,you are still a conehead from Southwest Nigeria....
Hahaha. E pain am. Truth is bitter. Oboy there's nothing to steal here. It's just a thread. I noticed some people attack my thread and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been yeebos.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Entchidodo: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
[s]Hahaha. E pain am. Truth is bitter. Oboy there's nothing to steal here. It's just a thread. I noticed some people attack my thread and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been yeebos.[/s]
What is there to pain for...when we can do this ssss to your rants and the yeebos will still be ontop of you. Heeeheee..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
babajero:
My sister is really an illiterate and lazy girl, when nelson mandela was in prison people that wrote and the people that sang didn't go to fight the white but their message was effective, apc never came out to fight pdp they knew if they do, they wouldn't win so they used propaganda with the help of media houses and it worked for them there are so many more, so read and comprehend before you comment.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by mulattoclaro(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I am IGBO but you can never tell us your tribe because you will continue to be ashamed of them. That's the difference me a Superior man and a low esteemed animal and dog like you that hides to eat sh11t. lmao!
Haha. It really hurts to be igbo. Now I see how difficult it is to be igbo. Not just the fact that you tried to divide Nigeria at some point in time, you yeebos are the most pathetic and sorry ass tribe in the whole of Africa. Now I see why an igbo man will never rule Nigeria. Now wonder the ikwerres and the ahoadas of rivers state and the igbanke people of Edo State deny being igbo. I'm an Edo man. A Bini man to be precise.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by slap1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
babajero:
And you think in your mind that without ojukwu biafra would have come together and fought for good 3 years without external support? Guy he was a leader and a good one at that.
Would Ojukwu have imagined and projected Biafra if he wasn't a soldier?
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by mulattoclaro(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
What is there to pain for...when we can do this ssss to your rants and the yeebos will still be ontop of you. Heeeheee..
on top in terms of stealing, kidnapping, prostitution, drug peddling and other criminal activities. Now I see how difficult it is being igbo. No wonder the ikwerres and ahoadas of rivers and the igbankes of Edo always deny any roots of being igbo.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Entchidodo: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
[s] on top in terms of stealing, kidnapping, prostitution, drug peddling and other criminal activities. Now I see how difficult it is being igbo. No wonder the ikwerres and ahoadas of rivers and the igbankes of Edo always deny any roots of being igbo.[/s] I will Marry and fucck igbo man...and have plenty igbo babies..
Haaaahaaa,Good for you...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by ArodeTsolaye: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Haha. It really hurts to be igbo. Now I see how difficult it is to be igbo. Not just the fact that you tried to divide Nigeria at some point in time, you yeebos are the most pathetic and sorry ass tribe in the whole of Africa. Now I see why an igbo man will never rule Nigeria. Now wonder the ikwerres and the ahoadas of rivers state and the igbanke people of Edo State deny being igbo. I'm an Edo man. A Bini man to be precise.

Oh you finally came out to tell me your tribe after hiding it because i called you out. Na Igbo sense i use for you. You see how i control you BECAUSE I AS AN IGBO MAN, I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU. If you want proof, our conversation is here for reference.
Finally, even your Edo Leaders believe you are dogs that's why they find no restraint in telling you to ''go and die''. Run away Dog!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by PenSniper: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
teufelein:

nonsense, absolutely hogwash...name those dark creatures from other dark continent? you better believe it without Biafra black race is for eternity consigned to dustbin of history/doomed...Biafrans are directly sent by supreme Chukwu Abiama to bring LIGHT to black race!

Big and bad mouth all rolled into one. And from a woman, hmmm.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by timunstopable: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
You eat better and much fed than your yoruba counterparts

seun I thought the new rule no 2 says no one should insult another tribe

this is despicable

illiad:
Etcetera Nwanne, we will get there soon but it would not take us public bashing but coming together to forge a front and we are already doing that but you didn't know.

There so many achievements of Ndigbo after the war which no other tribe can match.

Today HausaFulanis are the poorest region in nigeria, just imagine what they would have been like had they been the one went through all we went through.

On the other hand, we eat better and much more well fed than our yoruba counterparts and that too is even after all we went through during and after the war Including the inhumane economic policies orchestrated by awolowo to further humiliate and deny igbos the opportunities of a quick recovery from the losses occasioned by the war effort. But alas we conquered all and came out economically better people today than those who tried all to keep us behind.

Thus we shall also conquered the political huddle before us now. All we need now is time and unity amongst us.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by ishiamu(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Airforce1:

Wow cool

I'm from IMO too smiley

Ya album don ready?
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by PenSniper: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
They did all these in three years and under blockade and in 45 years or so of freedom they couldn't do anything to break away out of fear of annihilation. Gosh. Chest-beating kills the proud and the arrogant.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by indeed123: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
The last thing the igbos need are turn coats and freelance noisemakers such as this^^^ to tell us the political trends and where we should invest. Goes to show the kind of folks who are horribly inept at foreseeing and analysing the large percentile of the middle class (the engine hub of every major economic super power) consisting majorly of the igbos,infact most igbos-at least 70%- are of the middle class and upwards despite government inattention negligience,corruption and supposed lack of political power.Tis all about economics of scale,a Dangote or an oil thieving Otedola are pretty much useless without a strong middle class. With pockets of exceptional 'spheres of industrialists' forged from the same melting pot that is Nigeria's middle class, willing to give the Otedolas and Dangotes a serious run for their monies, most of them here can congratulate themselves for a job well done especially when it is an open secret these exceptional igbo industrialists and savvy bussiness men in their hundreds of thousands started from £20 at best.Igbos for a long time ironically have been accused of too much greed to allow unity take them to promised land as far as political relevance in Nigeria is concerned and with what political pundits have seen lately as regards to our blockvotes both in the East and Diaspora...we are looking at an emerging socio-economic/political giant thus ETC is barking up the wrong tree.

You're funny. Tell me one Igbo person that made the list of World billionaire. That's right. I can't think of any either. And you are the smartest business people?
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by mulattoclaro(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Oh you finally came out to tell me your tribe after hiding it because i called you out. Na Igbo sense i use for you. You see how i control you BECAUSE I AS AN IGBO MAN, I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU. If you want prove, our conversation is here for reference.

hahahhaa. You igbo brain only comes alive when it comes to stealing, drug peddling, prostitution, kidnapping etc. I told you my tribe cos I'm proud of my tribe and to also let you know that my tribe is more superior than yours. Igbos are the people who do the dirty jobs and even the menial jobs in my state.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by mulattoclaro(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
Haaaahaaa,Good for you...
Haha. You wish. No child of mine will ever marry an igbo person. We dont mix with savages
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by itu404(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
IT MAKES A BEAUTIFUL READING, BUT I DISAGREE WITH YOUR ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE IGBO OUT AS SPECIALLY GIFTED AND DISTINCT IN INTELLIGENCE FROM OTHER TRIBES THAT COLLECTIVELY FORMED THE NATION, NIGERIA.
IT IS ON RECORD THAT DURING TRYING TIMES AND AND HARSH ECONOMY THE HUMAN BRAINS AND CAPABILITIES TAKES A GREAT LEAP FORWARD. IT HAPPENED GERMANS AFTER THE WAR, IT HAPPENED TO THE JAPANESE, TOO.
THAT AN IGBO MAN CAN NOT PRODUCE A PRESIDENT? IS THE PRESIDENCY ROTATIONAL, TRIBAL OR BY ELECTORAL PROCESS ?
NASO IBI, MY NIGGA.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by ChikezieU(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Charleen94:

Who agrees with Etcetera on this one?

http://www.punchng.com/columnists/etcetera/igbo-leaders-a-disgrace/
my bro, first of all let me thank you and comend ur effort in writting this, our leaders are nothing but hypocrites, the worst of all is that we hate ourselves so much that we will rather drown in a pit the let our kin become the hero, we wont sacrifice for our better tomorrow but will sacrifice for our downfall for a slice of bread

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Entchidodo: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Our children will marry igbo and we will have plenty plenty igbo grandchildren...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Entchidodo: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
indeed123:

You're funny. Tell me one Igbo person that made the list of World billionaire. That's right. I can't think of any either. And you are the smartest business people?
It haff pain you too...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by proudlyhandsome: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Your attempt at making sense was belaboured and futile. Yes Igbos are economic powerhouse, even Sanusi's CbN recognised that during the cashless pilot survey. Everyone knows that except your cretinous self. if you have a problem with someone beating his chest why don't simply walk and ignore.

Lastly, if the 60 million Igbos leave, you will have 80 million Muslims and 20 mill Xtians. All you'll left is an unworkable Islamic Nigeria(Nigerianistan) with an almajiri majority that can't be challenged. How do the christians survive?
Change your name to 'proudly cretinous' , sounds more apt.

Then why are you screaming Genocide when your progenitors' ass were whipped during the civil war cos you claimed that your progenitors died as a result of food blockade and others

If you are truly a Nigeria powerhouse as you claimed, why can't your progenitors survive on their own without depending on Nigeria state to feed them?

Why are you moving to South West in thousands if your landlocked is Nigeria powerhouse? Human beings naturally move to where their lives could be better not the other way round.

Why are other Nigerians ll prefer to go other neighbouring countries than to come to East if truly your region is Nigeria powerhouse?

Why none Nigeria and multi international organisations have nothing to do with East if truly that region is Nigeria powerhouse

political powerhouse of Nigeria remains btw Northerners and Westerners.

Economical powerhouse of Nigeria remain btw Niger delta states and Western states(All Nigerian and foreign companies are established in Lagos, Oyo and Ogun states)
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by ArodeTsolaye: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. You igbo brain only comes alive when it comes to stealing, drug peddling, prostitution, kidnapping etc. I told you my tribe cos I'm proud of my tribe and to also let you know that my tribe is more superior than yours. Igbos are the people who do the dirty jobs and even the menial jobs in my state.

You mother is busy handling your family ashana business in Italy, you are preaching to the Igbos. When is your sister joining your mother in the ashana business as an Edo family? Let her go and get shagged by white Bingos like a dog in Italy so them go send you euro. lmao!
God forbid i come from Edo. **spits*

Even your leaders agrees with me that you are dogs that why they find no restraint in telling to you "go and die". If God makes an Edo man i'll kill myself. Greet your Edo-Italian 'busines' family for me. lols

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by alex406(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Charleen94:

Who agrees with Etcetera on this one?

http://www.punchng.com/columnists/etcetera/igbo-leaders-a-disgrace/
i agree 100%.
We hear of Dangote, the Dantatas, Otedola, Mike Adenuga, the Okoyas, where are the Igbo equivalent in terms of their organisational set-up? Most of our businesses are largely one-man businesses and whenever the founder dies, the whole thing dies. Ndigbo must do away with their selfishness and personal greed, otherwise we will continue to languish as a people. We must redirect our thoughts away from the deeply engrossed notion of “to make it in life,” “we must make money at all cost.” What Ndigbo should learn from the just concluded elections is that without a harmony of opinion, all our efforts will yield nothing. Igbo kwezuenu.
Our own Ifeanyi Uba has turn to a politician contesting for gov. What a disgrace.
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by mulattoclaro(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You mother is busy handling your family ashana business in Italy, you are preaching to the Igbos. When is your sister joining your mother in the ashana business as an Edo family? Let her go and get shagged by white Bingos like a dog in Italy so them go send you euro. lmao!
God forbid i come from Edo. **spits*

Even your leaders agrees with me that you are dogs that why they find no restraint in telling to you "go and die". If God makes an Edo man i'll kill myself. Greet your Edo-Italian 'busines' family for me. lols
Haha. Why last did you hear edos going to Italy for prostitution? You can't face me that was why you decided to involve my mom. Well I'm not surprised. My mom isn't a Nigerian so all you said is baseless. The oba of lagos have told you people to go and drown in the lagoon. Edos don't give Nigeria a bad name wherever they go. Take a proper survey and find out the tribe with the highest amount of prostitutes in Nigeria. They're the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by makazona(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
pazienza:

Of course, the Igbo man. He is devil incarnate and his love for money is insatiable, while everyother Nigerian groups hate money. Abacha, Gowon, Obj, IBB Danjuma, etc, men that looted the Nigerian treasury dry are all Igbos. The money they all looted, they hate them, so they gave them all to igbos, the lovers of money.

lolz. that legendary!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by Joysmart(f): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Lol all these coming from an Edo person hmmm

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by fashiajones(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
enough is enough with d igbo dis igbo dat,, let put an end to dis tribalism and ethnicity.. let embraces and see ourselves as one... ''nigeria yin ti gbogbo wa ni '' king sunny Ade.....
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by babajero(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

The funny thing about your write is that you had just made this same mistake El cetera was trying to correct; unnecessary chest-beating.

Just listen to yourself, "East is economic powerhouse of Nigeria", says who? You i ypresumed. If Northerners stop bringing food to the East, Westerners stop you from migrating to the West and SS people send you packing from their land, pls how would you survive it cos that was what led to what you called Genocide during the civil war in 60s.

If Biafra leaves Nigeria today without making an attempt to secede with any SS part, Nigeria ll move on without any regret. If Yoruba leaves today, Nigeria ll equally move on without any regret.

Stop this chest-beating over nothing my friend. It has done more damage to Igbo race than good. What is the values of all stocks in Alaba market and Ladipo that Abacha son or common Balogun son (Trying to use the least person among millionaires not even billionaires) won't be able to pay for without leaving wherever they are.

First on the list of what Igbos need to do away with is chest-beating attitude. Dangote and Danjuma investments alone in Nigeria could amount to 90% of all Igbo investments home and abroad but you hardly see Northerners making noise about it. The same thing applicable to Otedollar and Adenuga( lets leave the likes of Dantata,Ayinde, Folawiyo,Okoyas and Alakija out of this), you hardly see Yorubas making noise about it.

Let's apply/bring this chest-beating attitude to individual level so as to see the damage it has done to Igbos. As an individual, you bragged about your success in the midst of people you perceived as unsuccessful businessmen but unknown to you that they are have recorded more success than you in 100 folds but only being modest and quiet about their success. Naturally as humans including you, you would avoid this type of person and that is why you will hardly see any business partnership between Igbo and Hausa/Fulani or Igbo and Yoruba billionaires.

The second paragraph of el cetera write up is a normal thing for a leader to say to inspire his followers. It does not necessarily mean that those things were done.

firstly food is what can be grown anywhere in where in the world as far as the land is fertile and the last time I checked eastern land is more fertile than any land in Nigeria, secondly you said SS but you forgot igbo nation make up more than 60% of the so called SS eg what is the name of river state governor or the governor elect of delta state, thirdly you made mention of of two individuals over ladipo market, those two individuals and other individuals you can name got their money with the affiliation of government but those guys in ladipo made genuine money with no govt support, igbos have the upper class and the middle class but yoruba and hausas have the upper class and the almajiri class. Guy is high time you stop living in another people's shadow and fend for your self. Go to the village of those people you mentioned you will see rag tag people everywhere, illiterates, touts, pregnant children let me name but a few, but those traders you see at ladipo takes good care of their families train one or two people from their village in school, help in fixing roads, fix light, provide water etc from little they have, that is why you will hardly see a family without a graduate or an undergraduate in igbo land. The greatest mistake Nigeria is making is holding igbos down, igbo is the root of development in Nigeria, and when the root withers what happens to the branches? You answer that.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by halix239(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
illiad:
Etcetera Nwanne, we will get there soon but it would not take us public bashing but coming together to forge a front and we are already doing that but you didn't know.

There so many achievements of Ndigbo after the war which no other tribe can match.

Today HausaFulanis are the poorest region in nigeria, just imagine what they would have been like had they been the one went through all we went through.

On the other hand, we eat better and much more well fed than our yoruba counterparts and that too is even after all we went through during and after the war Including the inhumane economic policies orchestrated by awolowo to further humiliate and deny igbos the opportunities of a quick recovery from the losses occasioned by the war effort. But alas we conquered all and came out economically better people today than those who tried all to keep us behind.

Thus we shall also conquered the political huddle before us now. All we need now is time and unity amongst us.

n yet u lot kip migrating to other regions polluting it with ur criminal practices, thankGod ur brother jst adviced u, GO BACK N DEVELOP UR LANDS SIMPLE
Re: Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera by ArodeTsolaye: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Haha. Why last did you hear edos going to Italy for prostitution? You can't face me that was why you decided to involve my mom. Well I'm not surprised. My mom isn't a Nigerian so all you said is baseless. The oba of lagos have told you people to go and drown in the lagoon. Edos don't give Nigeria a bad name wherever they go. Take a proper survey and find out the tribe with the highest amount of prostitutes in Nigeria. They're the igbos.

Ofcourse i know your mum is not Nigerian, she is "converted Italian" with black skin. Lmao!. Mega dose of Italian dogs' sperms now 'convert' Edo women to non-Nigerians after years of shagging?. I don't envy you my friend. Lols.

Guy your leader told you all to 'go and die' yet he still remains relevant?. Oh boy Thank God I'm not Edo!.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho, Peter Okoye And Flavour Pictured / Actress Halima Abubakar Looking Stunning In Photos / KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.