Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. (44962 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by kayo80(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Tinubu was with Abiola in 1993. He was promised a ministerial portfolio back then untill the gap-tooth man scattered the whole scenario. I was right with Abiola the day he made the pronouncement. What condition given to Tinubu to warrant the ministerial appointment? I reserve it for another blessed time

Please share na!!! Please sir!!!
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by yungcyrus(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Tinubu was behind Abacha, Tinubu is not behind Buhari.......i smell something
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by notformealone: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Raiders:
Tinubu is the maradona of Nigeria politics
the guy don try...... he has paid his dues.......
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by coolitempa(f): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
That was thieffnubu during his polithiefcal I.T....Imagine a figure who has learned capitalism and tyranny from the laps of infamous icons now controlling the puppet strings in Alausa and Aso Rock....And here you thought you had it rough with GEJ?..ain't seen nothing yet with Jagbanjantis and his cronies.

Texcoco.....ichidodo .....enchidodo....all cocos....n.....dodos.......blaady fool....still stupid comments..... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by Phonon: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Is that not Gen.Chris Olukolade, the current Army spokesman on the left?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by AJORE(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2015
dejii01:
Abacha get swag sha
Guy go don drink.......or probably his gin dey with al-mustapha...
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2015
He must have learned so much from Abiola.
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by imisi2014: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
All I see is pot-bellies grin

By the way, shey Tinubu no dey change cap? He has been wearing the same cap and glasses for over thirty years now. sad

Friedplantain
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by BabaO2: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Tinubu omo ako ni e joo. You eventually actualized the dream
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by cromz(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Jagaban of life.
Very soon some chest-beaters will start comparing this legend to some local champs from their region.
While Tinubu was going head to head with the then Military government, most of this chest-beaters are busy selling-out to the highest bidders. Industrious my foot. ***spits***
angry
lolz they were busy selling spare parts and were pirating films
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by charmmama: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2015
e don tey ooooo

confirmed native fowl na tinubu be oooo
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by stynhaq(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Raiders:
IBB don't deserve that title anymore. Tinubu has more political prowess than IBB. Also Tinubu is more influential politically than IBB now.
Haha. So you think? probably not totally true. Tinubu is man of the moment but IBB is still doing his work up North.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by BabaO2: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2015
kayo80:

Please share na!!! Please sir!!!
dont mind the names dropper, is he Kola?
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by JuanDeDios: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
There's Hamza Al-Mustapha at the back. Is that Chris Olukolade to Tinubu's right?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by kayo80(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
BabaO2:

dont mind the names dropper, is he Kola?

lol!
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by olaniyanc: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:

By the way, shey Tinubu no dey change cap? He has been wearing the same cap and glasses for over thirty years now. sad

Friedplantain

Tinubu is very sensible with money unlike Jonathan and PDP treasury looters.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by 2n2k(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2015
teeowl:
please, what year is this.

November/December 1993. Abacha had just taken over power from Shonekan then and was using Dodan Barracks Lagos as the seat of government instead of Aso villa Abuja. Abiola went to visit him and it was at that meeting that it was agreed that some SDP members (the so-progressives) - Kingibe, Onagoruwa, Rimi etc would served in Abacha government. It was this visit that made many people to believe that Abacha would revisit June 12 annulment.

Tinubu was in the Senate (1991-1993) representing Lagos under SDP. The senate was dissolved by Abacha when he took over. He accompanied Abiola to the meeting as one of the SDP leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by rocknation62(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
phayvoursky:
JAGABAN DON TEY FOR THIS BUSINESS. NO BE TODAY
Over tey dhey worry d man gan! not even only in the business alone,even his glasses and his pattern of cap
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by rocknation62(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
phayvoursky:
JAGABAN DON TEY FOR THIS BUSINESS. NO BE TODAY
Over tey dhey worry d man gan! not even only in the business alone,even his glasses and his pattern of cap. JAGABAN OF LIFE
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by Btruth: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Nothing last forever really. I just wondered sometimes if all the hassle to want to own everything in life worthy it. "Iwa bi Olorun, pelu itelorun, ere nla nii".... do your best and leave the rest.

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by Exponental(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Abacha... head of state
MKO..... president elect
BAT.... eyeing presidency, changed presidency, vp nominator etc

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by anigold(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Baba419:
.*in fela's voice*

The same old people wey rule Nigeria before

The same old people wey spoil Nigeria before

............ carry all of them

And some people are screaming CHANGE, they should check in the dictionary the real meaning of change. The same set of politicians looting our treasury since 23BC till date.. mtcheew.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by Yasher: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Abacha! Just wondering what he would have said to the south african people now if he had been alive.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by hansbad: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Na them them

Old story
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by mayyorr01(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2015
southwestngr:
Throwback pics of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. grin
Eleyi gidi gan oo.....
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by personal59: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Equalizer:
When Tinubu was still an errand boy. .

My dear go and read abt nigeria politics den u willl knw d struggle of tinubu nd d fela family against d military regime or u read well about nadeco den u will knw beta boy may b u re nt born den or still smal May Be or May b not cos ur message says it all
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by gabriel212: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Tinubu was with Abiola in 1993. He was promised a ministerial portfolio back then untill the gap-tooth man scattered the whole scenario. I was right with Abiola the day he made the pronouncement. What condition given to Tinubu to warrant the ministerial appointment? I reserve it for another blessed time
bros please I am interested to know.
I will pm you.
fanks
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by teebaxy(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
OMODE O MO OGUN O N PELE FO... DATS D SECRETE OF HIS POWER...
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2015
The faces that corrupted Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2015
personal59:

My dear go and read abt nigeria politics den u willl knw d struggle of tinubu nd d fela family against d military regime or u read well about nadeco den u will knw beta boy may b u re nt born den or still smal May Be or May b not cos ur message says it all

I know all that history about Asiwaju and Kuti family but judging by the pix above, Bola as at that time, was a loyalist to MKO.. First class errand boy..
Re: Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. by Jambu: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2015
southwestngr:
Throwback pics of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. grin

This cap design of Jagaban don tey. That's consistency in little things. Perhaps it shows us the kind of man he is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo) / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.