Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Need A Soft Loan And You Have Shares? Then This Is For You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need A Soft Loan And You Have Shares? Then This Is For You (777 Views)

Take A Small Business Loan And Pay Back Every Week / 10 Million Dollars Loan And Above / Soft Loan Club Is Given Out Soft Loans To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Soft Loan And You Have Shares? Then This Is For You by freelance(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2006
Do you need a soft loan for profitable business purposes and you have good shares. Then this is for you. i can link you to a newly licensed micofinance bank that finances small and medium scale enterprises. They offer micro credit. You can use your shares as collateral pending the time you pay back.Interested? then holla me @ ideas4u@fastermail.com. They also have very good rates incase you want to fix deposit your money with them. I can guarantee you of their services .

So don't hesistate to holla me if you meet this requirements.

Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Dell D600 Petnuim M For Sale N110k / Beautiful/exotic Beads : Courses Also Available / ss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.