Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner (2904 Views)

South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics) / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture / South African Police Beat Nigerian To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by prest(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2015
The photo below shows south African policemen watching a foreigner burnt to death without trying to help savage the situation. The south Africans has forgotten in such a short time how African Nations helped them during the apartheid regime.

Re: Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by manpiro: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2015
were iz d pic .op
Re: Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by alberto2k(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
I dey vex gan. . . All this SANs dey vex me Iswear cry

May Shekau visit u guys soon
cry
Re: Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by datguru: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2015
May shekau visit this ones with chemical weapon. AMEN!
Re: Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by virud: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Seems the police officer with a (bullet proof ) vest was smiling! Could it be that he was actually laughing? This is no longer xenophobia, This is outright terror. This is terrorism!
Re: Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by Siddeek: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
this people are reelly crazy. they need to be sanctioned
Re: Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by SarcasticMe(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2015
See the ppl that are supposed to curb the attacks...
Some of them are just looters, looking for any motive to cause chaos and steal things.
Re: Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by voyageaccess: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2015
that Police man was smiling ni sha sad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by cold(m): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2015
These pics are truly horrific. Kinda odd that moderate thinking South Africans aren't outraged and protesting the killing of fellow Africans. Gives the impression all south Africans are in on this. So sad. South Africa should be completely isolated.
We need to send a very strong message that these kind of atrocities can not be tolerated and is totally unacceptable in this day and age.
When i watched a video of a south african journalist getting mugged whilst on air,that was when i knew those guys had gone completely loco.

Re: Photo Of South African Police Supervising The Burning To Death Of A Foreigner by osystein(m): 2:22am On Apr 19, 2015
cold:
These pics are truly horrific. Kinda odd that moderate thinking South Africans aren't outraged and protesting the killing of fellow Africans. Gives the impression all south Africans are in on this. So sad. South Africa should be completely isolated.
We need to send a very strong message that these kind of atrocities can not be tolerated and is totally unacceptable in this day and age.
When i watched a video of a south african journalist getting mugged whilst on air,that was when i knew those guys had gone completely loco.
xenophobia
That's funny cause the guys robbing were Zimbabweans,

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/sabc-crew-mugging-four-charged-1.1833024#.VTMC0V2t-o8

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Sentence To 105 Yrs In Prison, He Escape 13 Times, The Most Intelligent Prisoner / Female Robber Stripped And Disgraced Alongside Her Accomplices / Video Shows Man Who Ate 1 Goat Plus 2kg Of Rice All At Once, His Wife Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.