Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

17 Billion Fraud In Bank Phb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Billion Fraud In Bank Phb (1902 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / Bayelsa State Governor Involved In N100 Billion Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

17 Billion Fraud In Bank Phb by ayoola22: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
Did anybody saw the story in thisday newpaper of 17 billion fraud in bank PHB

Is it true or an example of demarketing by other bank?

http://naijareports..com/2009/01/17-billion-fraud-in-bank-phb.html
Re: 17 Billion Fraud In Bank Phb by gozzilla(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
Naija banks are coming down
coming down, coming down
Naija banks are coming down
Mr. Soludu
Re: 17 Billion Fraud In Bank Phb by Muza(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2009
Nigerian banks are nothing but money laundering outfits.
Re: 17 Billion Fraud In Bank Phb by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2009
Muza

All but Unity bank, right? U re a joker
Re: 17 Billion Fraud In Bank Phb by Muza(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2009
Xavier.:

Muza

All but Unity bank, right? U re a joker
Pls Xavier don't drag me into ur routine bigot debates.
I belive u ar not blind,but i dnt know if u ar myopic.u could have seen clearly wat i wrote.
Ppl like u dont want peace,so u will never get it.
Always trying to cause trouble where it ddnt exist.
Re: 17 Billion Fraud In Bank Phb by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2009
Muza

U dont determine my peace. So u think it's ok to say all banks in Nigeria are money laundering agents. Is that not bigotry? So all bank staff are money launders? U must be a clown? a very lousy one.
Re: 17 Billion Fraud In Bank Phb by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2009
in the developed countries, industries drive the banks. but in nigeria, industries foldup while the banks open new branches everyday.
in the developed countries, insurance companies buy banks while in nigeria banks have been buying the insurance companies. where are the banks getting the doughs. are the doughs the stolen moneys from our country by the assholes in government? or the moneys are droping from heaven?
look, these banks will sink oneday. then, soludo will know that he and his friends in power are dick heads.

Oshiomhole, Reps And Edo People / Cult Boys Hold Enugu Community Hostage / A Word Is Enough For The 9ice — Ruggedman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9