Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks (36800 Views)

Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) / Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos / Buhari Welcomes Commonwealth Election Monitoring Team In His Abuja Office.photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by hope4nigeria(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cherlene:

I am presently abroad!

Cherlene
ok, if u r not in SA,then ur country of host decide to kill you now for flimsy reason, is that good?DSTV,MTN and many others SA companies in nigeria Control 15% of Nigeria economy; thats while God will destroy them and if they dont stop now! we will start our own now against only SA here in nigeria
Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by Cherlene(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
hope4nigeria:
ok, if u r not in SA,then ur country of host decide to kill you now for flimsy reason, is that good?DSTV,MTN and many others SA companies in nigeria Control 15% of Nigeria economy; thats while God will destroy them and if they dont stop now! we will start our own now against only SA here in nigeria

Such incidents will never be PLEASANT, whereever it may locate.

I can understand you are AFFECTLY ENRAGED, and I am neither CONTENT with the CIRCUMSTANCES.

I just pray God does the needful in this severe condition in Jesus name, Amen.

Cherlene
Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by esosuo: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
hope4nigeria:
Guy cool down ,the guys doing dat in s.a are the illiterate ones hu can Be incited easily by a sharp business man who feels foreigners are threats to the business ,nigerians don't need to retaliate on other s.a people enjoying Our country ,dats wat maturity is all about

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by hope4nigeria(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
esosuo:

Guy cool down ,the guys doing dat in s.a are the illiterate ones hu can Be incited easily by a sharp business man who feels foreigners are threats to the business ,nigerians don't need to retaliate on other s.a people enjoying Our country ,dats wat maturity is all about
thanks bro, i'm just feeling the pains of those killed already

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by titus3: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
The calls for retaliation on SA businesses by some is wrong in my opinion. Nigerians will only be guilty of same Xenophobia (in this case worse because the business have Nigerians in employ). I read something written by the President of the Civil Rights congress of Nigeria, you might want to read and share.

Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by MduZA: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
hope4nigeria:
hope u r not in nigeria enjoy good and peaceful hospitality? God will judge and destroy SA if nigeria with her hand of felloqship deserve such treatment

God is south African.....unless you talking about the Nigerian gods..
Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by arimahoseloka(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
The laundering of Jonathan's image continues.
America has taken control and is actively working to remove Buhari in a way that will not attract suspicion to themselves or to GEJ
alberto2k:
now, where are those APissCees calling My president Clueless? undecided

See amu dey teach General work undecided
Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by constanttime(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2015
The S.A's seem to ignore the fact that they have citizens and investment all over the planet.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by guyX(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lf one Nigerian dies then it is Shoprite tinxs on my mind****who get fuel for here and matches soft bread dey hungry me**** angry
Guy abeg remember to call wen una wan go oh. I dey like DAT kind thing well well. lol
Re: Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks by Kylecares: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
1. MTN
2.Power Giant
3.Eskom Nigeria
4.South African Airways
5.South African Breweries (SAB miller),
6.Stanbic Merchant Bank of Nigeria
7.Multichoice
8.Umgeni Water
9.Refresh products
10.PEP Retail Stores
11.Shoprite
12. LTA Construction
13.Protea Hotels
14.Critical Rescue International
15.South African-Nigeria Communications,
Global Outdoor Semces
16. Oracle
17. 14 Southern African Companies have been
contracted to collect revenues for PHCN
According to Jacob Zuma more than 100 SA
companies operates in Nigeria the above is
just a few. We shall evacuate our Citizens but
we shall revenge because the life of a Nigerian
is equal to 100 SA's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.