Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado (51885 Views)

Which Of The Pears Is Gov. Fayose Buying? (pics) / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Yasher: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
One thing Fayose knows how to do better than most governors is his ability to connect with the locals.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by BlackHuman(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
This are kind of things he does to deceive dem.....What has his administration in his approximatley one year in office. What projects has he embacked on? How has he performed in the state so far? What progress has been made so far?.....Dat is what is important.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by discusant: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
midolian:
but since he began his incessant attacks on buhari, he lost it all.

Is Buhari a demigod that cannot be attacked in politics?

If Buhari does not stomach criticism in politics, he has to stay behind in his Daura home.

If you cannot stand the heat, gerroffffff the kitchen.

I have said it several places that all the songs of impeachmeant against Fayose now are connected to the vindictiveness of Buhari over Fayose attacks on Buhari during the presidential election campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by olandoboy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nollywood actor FAYOSE,continue ur movie until the 19 ACP law makers impeach u
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by luggy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
i believe , God will help him , APC will not see his back, Amen
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Guk: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chai!!! Poverty of mind is a deadly thing!!! The same man bending down with them "forming" grassroot is the same man who blew over =N-1billion of their money on Rice in a few days of Christmas frenzy. Fayose blew over =N=1billion on Rice in less than 1 week & these people are celebrating him stopping by local bedside maker, not realising that he has blown away enough money to make Ekiti relevant for the next 10 years!!! Continue hailing grassroot o!!
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Guk: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lets look at this reasonably and logically. If Fayose had invested the =N=1billion he blew on Rice at Christmas into a housing project....=N=1billion will easily give you 500pieces of 2 bedroom flats in Ekiti.......Pls tell me how many people as a result of that will likely patronise the bedseller A govt's responsibility is to create market spaces that will take a life of its own and blossom, not grandstanding and showmanship for the cameras
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by vicobosi: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
apeoyemojo:
And Buhari's spokesman-Prof.Fayemi imported his own for 100Million naira from IKEA

You can imagine...yet they condemn fayose for having an opinion.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by linsa01(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Edwardhead:
Haters of Fayose are not living Ekiti...

You deserve 1000000 like
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by linsa01(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Edwardhead:

You deserve 1000000 likes
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Guk: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
apeoyemojo:
And Buhari's spokesman-Prof.Fayemi imported his own for 100Million naira from IKEA

Unfortunately, IKEA dont make furniture that expensive
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by linsa01(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Guk:
Lets look at this reasonably and logically. If Fayose had invested the =N=1billion he blew on Rice at Christmas into a housing project....=N=1billion will easily give you 500pieces of 2 bedroom flats in Ekiti.......Pls tell me how many people as a result of that will likely patronise the bedseller A govt's responsibility is to create market spaces that will take a life of its own and blossom, not grandstanding and showmanship for the cameras

Let me educate you as an insider. Fayemi spent more during Xmas seasons during his time than Fayose did despite giving to the masses. Fayemi gave all past governors, speakers, heads of service and other high rank personalities bags of rice, cow and cash during the yuletide seasons while Fayose gave more to the masses than these politicians. I pray you don't know poverty else you'll appreciate this man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Guk: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Edwardhead:

Hating Fayose or not living in Ekiti is not the issue.......some people are just trying to highlight, as observers, wot the rabid supporters of Fayose refuse to see.

Call me a Hater or not, i do not support any Governor blowing over =N=1billion on Rice over a few days of Christmas..ditto for Ram during Sallah in the North and so on.....If u quantify what =N=1billion can do to Ekiti State, you will be angry with Fayose for frittering it away on Rice.....lets see how he will sustain it for 4 Christmas'
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nuzo1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
vislabraye:

If all PDP governors could relate with the grassroot like this guy, things would have been different.

APC's Fayemi bought same for over a N100 million.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Tibins(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
teemanbastos:
datz d only part of fayose I love..his closeness to d grassroots.
I just hate his badlifestyle of speaking..he has no control over his tongue. 2 bad

He's also human, he's not perfect. That same tongue Leo congratulated Gen Buhari. Other govs like Amaechi, Fashola also spoke I'll of GEJ. First he awarded contract to local furniture makers in Ekiti up to 1.2 billion NGN. Now buying from them. For me this is great learning. The things we can do locally let's patronize. It's not everything that has to be imported.
I give it to Fayose. Why won't his people love him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by kinibigdeal(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
teemanbastos:
datz d only part of fayose I love..his closeness to d grassroots.
I just hate his badlifestyle of speaking..he has no control over his tongue. 2 bad

What will you say of lie mohammed?
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Acidosis(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Edwardhead:

Exactly. I've come to realise most of these haters do not care about Ekiti people, all they want is POWER. Ekiti people love Fayose; haters should concentrate on their state govts.

Ekiti would never be governed in Tinubu's compound. Ekiti people will never allow that.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by linsa01(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
BlackHuman:
This are kind of things he does to deceive dem.....What has his administration in his approximatley one year in office. What projects has he embacked on? How has he performed in the state so far? What progress has been made so far?.....Dat is what is important.

Do you say government of 6months is approximately a year? Haba! He will perform when APChit dishonourables let him concentrate. Meanwhile he has fixed 2 roads from Adehun(car wash junction) to Housing road and another road from Opp pathfinder Hotel to Iyin road, beside police HQ.

I believe if Buhari govt will not suffer him(as Ekiti people now envisage) he will perform better.

Fayose we Love. Haters can go and die(in Oshiomole's voice)
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Guk: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
linsa01:

Let me educate you as an insider. Fayemi spent more during Xmas seasons during his time than Fayose did despite giving to the masses. Fayemi gave all past governors, speakers, heads of service and other high rank personalities bags of rice, cow and cash during the yuletide seasons while Fayose gave more to the masses than these politicians. I pray you don't know poverty else you'll appreciate this man.

If Fayemi did wrong, he should be reprimanded, but Fayemi's wrong does not make Fayose's wrong right.

Poverty is not reduced by handouts, Poverty is reduced by authorities putting in place structures that initiate and sustain growth for years. If you think giving out rice in black nylon bags and handing them chicken at Christmas which they finished consuming in 1 week and they remain poor for the remaining 51 weeks is the way to go, good luck to you and your co-travellers.

& for your calculation, the claim that Fayose bought and gave out 100,000 bags at Christmas is complete hogwash.......pls show me how many warehouses you have in Ekiti to contain 100,000bags of rice. Try and calculate how many trailers would have brought the Rice into Ekiti..... Figure out the logistics of distributing 100,000 bags to the 4 corners of Ekiti, then you will begin to realise you have been sold a stinking dummy.

I repeat, an investment of that Rice =N-1billion, inot housing would have benefited Ekiti beyond just one Christmas....you obviously dont know what =N=1billion is, no disrespect to you

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Acidosis(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Guk:
Chai!!! Poverty of mind is a deadly thing!!! The same man bending down with them "forming" grassroot is the same man who blew over =N-1billion of their money on Rice in a few days of Christmas frenzy. Fayose blew over =N=1billion on Rice in less than 1 week & these people are celebrating him stopping by local bedside maker, not realising that he has blown away enough money to make Ekiti relevant for the next 10 years!!! Continue hailing grassroot o!!

Even the smallest companies in Lagos share rice to all staff during festive periods.

Stop crying. Fasola blew more inspecting railway and train in India.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
redvektor:
Celebrity hmmm jos last week i go buy mouka foam nobody see me, now him day do the same tin way i do last week press and even nairaland self carry am there is God

You should make a thread and label it as "Stunning Nairalander Buys Similar Bed to Tonto, Sewage and Toolz". It'll make fp.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Acidosis(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Guk:

If Fayemi did wrong, he should be reprimanded, but Fayemi's wrong does not make Fayose's wrong right.

Poverty is not reduced by handouts, Poverty is reduced by authorities putting in place structures that initiate and sustain growth for years. If you think giving out rice in black nylon bags and handing them chicken at Christmas which they finished consuming in 1 week and they remain poor for the remaining 51 weeks is the way to go, good luck to you and your co-travellers.

& for your calculation, the claim that Fayose bought and gave out 100,000 bags at Christmas is complete hogwash.......pls show me how many warehouses you have in Ekiti to contain 100,000bags of rice. Try and calculate how many trailers would have brought the Rice into Ekiti..... Figure out the logistics of distributing 100,000 bags to the 4 corners of Ekiti, then you will begin to realise you have been sold a stinking dummy.

I repeat, an investment of that Rice =N-1billion, inot housing would have benefited Ekiti beyond just one Christmas....you obviously dont know what =N=1billion is, no disrespect to you

What is 1billion? Money not up to all AMBODE spent on campaign buses.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Guk: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tibins:

He's also human, he's not perfect. That same tongue Leo congratulated Gen Buhari. Other govs like Amaechi, Fashola also spoke I'll of GEJ. First he awarded contract to local furniture makers in Ekiti up to 1.2 billion NGN. Now buying from them. For me this is great learning. The things we can do locally let's patronize. It's not everything that has to be imported.
I give it to Fayose. Why won't his people love him.

Pls help me further with the shaded area.......Contract to produce furniture worth =N=1.2b to be used by who? Schools? Hospitals? Govt offices? Was an audit of needs carried out to determine the gap in furniture requirments of Ekiti state? Was it that the furniture never existed where they are needed now? & since furniture dont stay on their own but within housing structure, that means there must be a lot of buildings built by someone in the past that need furnishing.....thats a lot of unfurnished buildings....i wonder who built them? Or is this contract a media hype? =N=1.2billion
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Can't just stop loving this MAN! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

TEMITEMI1 sycophant
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by linsa01(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Guk:

This is exactly my problem with you online commentators and critics. Where was the official statement that informed you that he bought 100,000bags of rice or that he spent 1billion on rice? Pls give me the link. My point is that every government is wasteful but Fayose cares more about the common man. I don't support sharing of rice either but I'm just letting you know that Fayemi spent more on gifts than Fayose. Unfortunately, fayemi's gifts go to those who have enough. Do you know how many family, children, parents will bless Fayose for giving them the '3 weeks chicken'(as some of you claimed). Once again I pray you don't know poverty.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by HzRF(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
ugolance:
All na wayo!!
Go check his records no be today
Even wen he was not in power

No be joke when he landed APC 16-0x2
Den 26-0
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Guk: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Acidosis:

Even the smallest companies in Lagos share rice to all staff during festive periods.

Stop crying. Fasola blew more inspecting railway and train in India.

Companies share Rice and its no big deal.

Fashola has no business in this discussion and is prudent in his administration.....he will never blow state funds on frivolities

Back to Fayose, it is economically destructive for him to blow =N=1billion on Christmas Rice and as i have written, looking at it reasonably, Ekiti could not have received 100,000 bags of Rice over Christmas, do you know the logistics of delivering 100,000 bags of Rice? Where are the warehouses to keep them? Who bears the cost of storage etc.....make una continue make he dey fool u o!
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
i think this man is a good man.... who knows, if he abandons his thugish lifestyle, he might be the next buhari. LOL
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by mrsough(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Edwardhead:
This one thing we don't understand. Judging from afar. Go to Ekiti and judge from there. Then you can decide between right or wrong justly
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by blesoh(f): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Edwardhead:
this ur comment got me laughing so much.lol.
I love d Governor,his closeness to his pple got me tinking abt my Governor,tank God Ayade is coming.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Guk: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
linsa01:

This is exactly my problem with you online commentators and critics. Where was the official statement that informed you that he bought 100,000bags of rice or that he spent 1billion on rice? Pls give me the link. My point is that every government is wasteful but Fayose cares more about the common man. I don't support sharing of rice either but I'm just letting you know that Fayemi spent more on gifts than Fayose. Unfortunately, fayemi's gifts go to those who have enough. Do you know how many family, children, parents will bless Fayose for giving them the '3 weeks chicken'(as some of you claimed). Once again I pray you don't know poverty.

The 100,000 bags came from the governor himself and was reported then & mind you, the =N=1billion is a conservative estimate becos a bag of 50kg Rice was =N=13k at that time but with volume discount, wld be less, then factor cost of haulage; storage; distribution; bags; chicken; vegetable oil and others too inconsequential to mention

I pray i never experience poverty & thats why i am applying my common sense in all matters. Fortunately enough, i have engaged myself in direct activities targeted at the poor and needy.....I still have my pictures from Makoko. Assisted with raising money for Dustbin village in Ijora here in Lagos.

What i am saying is that do not let your Gov fool you....if Fayemi got away wt it, do not let ds man get away wt it......Becos Fayemi did it doesnt mean its acceptable for another to come and do his own turn
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by linsa01(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Guk:

The 100,000 bags came from the governor himself and was reported then & mind you, the =N=1billion is a conservative estimate becos a bag of 50kg Rice was =N=13k at that time but with volume discount, wld be less, then factor cost of haulage; storage; distribution; bags; chicken; vegetable oil and others too inconsequential to mention

I pray i never experience poverty & thats why i am applying my common sense in all matters. Fortunately enough, i have engaged myself in direct activities targeted at the poor and needy.....I still have my pictures from Makoko. Assisted with raising money for Dustbin village in Ijora here in Lagos.

What i am saying is that do not let your Gov fool you....if Fayemi got away wt it, do not let ds man get away wt it......Becos Fayemi did it doesnt mean its acceptable for another to come and do his own turn

Thanks for the advice. Can you now please stop shouting Fayose this, Fayose that? God bless you as you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Bail Is Free" Spotted In Nigeria Police Station / Photo: Why Senator Akpabio Should Not Go Abroad For Medication / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.