Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado (51879 Views)

Which Of The Pears Is Gov. Fayose Buying? (pics) / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Iffa hear.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by acidicTea(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2015

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by wasak(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
None of my business in so far as Gen.Buhari is d president elect.
He could buy palm wine from Otuoke for all I care
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Jannie1999(f): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
He bought bed from d road side
As u don tell us wetin we go do
Abi we should we clap for him?
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by 1stola: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kirikiri bed...
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by vislabraye(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
shift15:
Despite the pressure of impeachment on him, Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose seems to be unmindful of the threat.
The governor who is loved by Ekiti people for him acts of socializing with common man, stopped at a roadside furniture maker's shop yesterday.
Entering the shop of the elated young furniture maker, he was quickly usher into the showroom of the furniture maker.
Gov. Fayose check the bed, comment on the quality of work done by the young man and order for four more of the bed which the furniture maker said will be available for collection on Monday.

http://believeafrica.net/fayose-encourages-local-furniture-maker-in-ado-p569-108.htm

If all PDP governors could relate with the grassroot like this guy, things would have been different.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by crumboy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
aw dat one take concern me........on my way to mercury to sundry....will comment later[b]
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
i love this humble man .
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by XBLadez: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Fayose guyman..arranging a new bed for weekend things grin
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by AJOT99(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nice!
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by enoch22(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Can't just stop loving this MAN! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
why is he ur hero? Why is fayose ur role model? One that allows corruption to cover the face of Nigeria; one that is clueless; ask urself that why didn't he win the PResidencial election despite he is an incumbent president and was voted out by the nigerian people? If gej is ur hero then u must be a failurer and corrupt.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
he will contest for president in next 4 years .

surely he is the right candidate .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by onatisi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
midolian:
This was the kinda thing he did @ first that made me luv him. Like buying food from local 'eatries', buying things by the road side, declaring government house open for both the rich and poor to enjoy themselves, making the poor enjoy that which ordinarily the rich should enjoy etc...but since he began his incessant attacks on buhari, he lost it all.
He lost it but yet he won the governorship ,he lost it all yet he won the state for pdp in the presidential election ,he lost it all and yet his party won all the state reps seats in the last election,he lost it all yet he won at the supreme court. You that u haven't lost it all what have u won in ur own life . U just siddon for nairaland dey form politics professor .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by midolian(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
onatisi:
He lost it but yet he won the governorship ,he lost it all yet he won the state for pdp in the presidential election ,he lost it all and yet his party won all the state reps seats in the last election. You that u haven't lost it all what have u won in ur own life . U just siddon for nairaland dey form politic professor .
God's mercy. And that's y I am living a fulfilled life

U need to understand life not to mean all that u stated above. Vanity is what is call em. Grow up, kid

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by godoluwa(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
midolian:
This was the kinda thing he did @ first that made me luv him. Like buying food from local 'eatries', buying things by the road side, declaring government house open for both the rich and poor to enjoy themselves, making the poor enjoy that which ordinarily the rich should enjoy etc...but since he began his incessant attacks on buhari, he lost it all.
u made a good point bt i dnt think its gud for u to hate d man of d people in ur state because he attacks Buhari. Buhari himself can betray Yoruba because he is
a human being

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by notoriousbabe: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Film trick,mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by DozieInc(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
The people's Governor!
synonym of Ekiti = Ayo Fayose
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by onatisi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
midolian:
God's mercy.
better face ur own life and leave fayose . He has already made his mark and politicians do settle their differences .
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by midolian(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
godoluwa:
u made a good point bt i dnt think its gud for u to hate d man of d people in ur state because he attacks Buhari. Buhari himself can betray Yoruba because he is
a human being
you are right bro..I just feel his attacks should have been more meaninful than they were and that's all. I know he was trying to play politics buh he went too damn far.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
[size=17pt]Ekiti people!! Thats the best you will get from this man called fayose, i bet. He will continue wasting time buying boli, roasted maize and mouka foams from the market until his period is done. Thats who you chose, thats what you shall get grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by onatisi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
godoluwa:
a human being
u dey mind dat guy? Many of them don't think before they comment. Didn't apc governors insult gej and who is hating them for it? This is politics and it isn't personal and I keep telling people, in the scheme of nigerian politics the masses simply don't exist ,they only exist when it is election time. The buhari they want to die for now ,they don't even know what he will do or how he will perform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by midolian(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
onatisi:
better face ur own life and leave fayose . He has already made his mark and politicians do settle their differences .
I av modified the reply I gave u..jst grow up, onatisi.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by omoadeleye(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
redvektor:
Celebrity hmmm jos last week i go buy mouka foam nobody see me, now him day do the same tin way i do last week press and even nairaland self carry am there is God

shey two of you dey the same category fa?
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by mikron(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is a grassroots man. Nothing special
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by obowunmi(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
man of the people.

He delivers.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by mikron(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is a grassroots man. Nothing special after all the whiteman in his position boards public transport with the common man.
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
They should leave this man o,his people love him. Let apc not pay back evil with evil.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by GANJAFARMER: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Can't just stop loving this MAN! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Boy! I'm proud of you .

E no easy at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
so, there is something special about buying beds by the roadside
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by mmsen: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Some people are so easily pleased.

What is his job?

Is he a public servant or a media LovePeddler?
Re: Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado by petermichaels(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Gud act!! If only all Governors wil 4low suit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi / A Bag Rice Was N8,000 For The 5 Years Jonathan 'Destroyed' Nigeria - Omokri / DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.