Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes (25022 Views)

How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears / He Missed An Interview Because……. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by biggy00000(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
@OP I would assume that in ur friends neighborhood all working class adults + even students av been going to work/ school with T-shirt n jeans cus no light in the neighborhood.
PLS KINDLY ADVICE HIM TO EMPLOY A SAN TO SUE FOR DAMAGES.
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by calabaman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
nurey:

Correct guy. Floreat

I prefer spero lucem smiley
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by NAJALYN: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
E Omaseo!!! What a lame excuse. Next time he should be more serious. Never depend on NEPA if you dont want to continue to record failures and regrets cos they are extremely unreliable.
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
No excuse @all.

I had an outing a while ago and my area had been in darkness.

What I did: I pcked my Iron,clothes nd blanket nd to the nearest fuel station. I usually buy fuel there and d attendants know me.I told them of my situation and they directed me to a room to Iron.

Life is about taking chances,even in the most uncommon ways
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by netmillionaires(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
God is only saying don't waste ur last cash on transportation because u will not b chosen. Otherwise neatly pressed cloth go fall down from heaven.

1 Like

Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by chax100(f): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
So sad. But I would have improvise though or better still, put the clothes, walk to the interview and talk it to my advantage when asked why my clothes were rumpled.
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Biko what happened to charcoal iron undecided
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Kolade354(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Most nigerians are addicted to suffering.....Instead of pointing finger at the guy,why not pint finger at PHCN and our govt.........coal Iron n 21st century.....we are so backward.
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by quatum: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
True talk, cos no light to use vacuum sweeper for sweeping, APC just used ordinary broom to sweep the country

Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Kolade354(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
laralabelle:
Biko what happened to charcoal iron undecided
in 21st century coal iron.......Nigeria is doom.
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by loomer: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
next time him go wear the cloth like that. abi na everybody wey de find work fit buy iron?
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by miqos02(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
himkers:
Lame excuse for being a failure.
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Danova(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
paulolee:
kk.... shud wi chap for him, pity him or blame GEJ...
bk den wen deY was Less electricity, wi use stove iron, charcoal iron n some oda means...
I tink he isn't crious wt d interview tinz, it's his fault, he shud accept d blame n make amends Dan putting d blame on electricity....
and abT paying d bills with no or less electricity, NOBODY is forced to pay d light bills,.if u ain't comfortable wt d bills, disconnect urself n use generator means...
if d heat is too much in the kitchen, u simply walk out. ..
What if it was a white shirt..... cry
paulolee:
kk.... shud wi chap for him, pity him or blame GEJ...
bk den wen deY was Less electricity, wi use stove iron, charcoal iron n some oda means...
I tink he isn't crious wt d interview tinz, it's his fault, he shud accept d blame n make amends Dan putting d blame on electricity....
and abT paying d bills with no or less electricity, NOBODY is forced to pay d light bills,.if u ain't comfortable wt d bills, disconnect urself n use generator means...
if d heat is too much in the kitchen, u simply walk out. ..
What if it was a white shirt.....
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by 9jatatafo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ur guy wasn't ready for the interview, simple and short.

1 Like

Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by cluksy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
un-Ironed cloth is not an excuse for a FaILED interview.

Otondo!!

1 Like

Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by emerged01(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
e dey hungry me to give ur friend a dirty slap
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by biggy00000(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Danova:
What if it was a white shirt..... cry What if it was a white shirt.....
If it was a white shirt get a clean paper a4 place it on the shirt before using the coal/ stove/ gas iron to press it
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by ugoezeik(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
d management of nairaland is so stupid n wicked!!!! imagine d stupid story dat is making frontpage while I have been begging seun and co. to pls make my own burning issue a frobtpage material but he refused. guy I don't care if u ban me! to hell wit ur ban!!!
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by mimicious(f): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
U no package ur tori well. U no get light two weeks and u were expecting a miracle on Friday to iron your cloth.
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by nnwniger: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
LOOSERS

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.3g9uBpsPjlUa%2b5WUOdiCXA&pid=15.1&H=120&W=160
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Danova(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
biggy00000:

If it was a white shirt get a clean paper a4 place it on the shirt before using the coal/ stove/ gas iron to press it
Learnt something.... Thanks Sire
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
There is no excuse for failling. In Nigeria,folks must have 2 pressing iron. I have one which uses electricity;there is another one which I cut the wire then use it on my gas. Go and do likewise.
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by therealtunji(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
ochukofortune:
My very good childhood friend Ayo just called me that he missed a job interview that was scheduled for 9a.m on Friday because he didn't have light to press his clothes. I told him he should have given it to laundrymen but he said he got the invite Thursday afternoon and that his area has not seen light for over 2 weeks!

Has this happened to you before? Please share the electricity situation in your area...PHCN a disgrace to Nigeria and yet we keep paying bills

Which one be this na. Pls stop waisting my eye-time with this kind of dumb post.
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Not an excuse

God know say I go put that electric iron ontop stove...
E go turn stove iron immediately!

Your head is there babe!!!
We have already turn one electric iron to "stove iron" at home.
No time for excuses.
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Soreza(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Am fed up with this man I swear
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Missbizy(f): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
He could have made use of stove iron better still a flat stainless plate if that is nt available. That was a lame excuse!
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by EddyBlingzz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Not an excuse

GBAM!

I do that Shiite when there is no light and money for uduak drycleaner. I might do it tomorrow morning before church if Nepa no bring light grin cool

when the desirable is not available..... We improvise grin
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by ceejay80s(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nepa is definitely killing us in naija, and we need to revenge,
Those bbastards will collect salary this month for doing nothing,
I go dey curse the money wey I dey pay to dem before I carry am to go pay bill
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Yinkagbo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Who knows if thr was a car out thr that gonna knock ur friend down and crush his head on his way for the interview,who knows if thr were gun men out thr on his way that gonna shoot himdown and son of man won't be able to standup again and God just used power supply failure to protect u from the evil day..in dis case(be strong cos better offer is coming).....with all said and done,it might be out of his stupidity that makes him to lost the job interview because he could have make use of charcoal iron nao,or put his normal iron on stove grin....in dis case(u might not see dis opportunity again)
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by ceejay80s(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
NAJALYN:
E Omaseo!!! What a lame excuse. Next time he should be more serious. Never depend on NEPA if you dont want to continue to record failures and regrets cos they are extremely unreliable.
So u dey tell person wey broke, wey no see work to iron wen light no dey, haba, u expect am to carry the clothes to dry cleaner/laundry ?
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by Abduletudaye(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
over 12 million people still want to continue in darkness by voting pdp again

cry
Re: He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes by petkoffDrake(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Not an excuse

but sweetheart! is that possible? turning electric iron to stove iron... can it still work with electricity after using it on stove?

cos since 3days we neva get light and I wanta try it 2nite cos I wanna go to church 2mrrw!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.