Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Caption This Romancelander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Caption This Romancelander (794 Views)

Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Romancelander by peeparty(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
....This dude is a popular romancelander.

Re: Caption This Romancelander by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
that must be thesonofmark grin
Re: Caption This Romancelander by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
lol
Re: Caption This Romancelander by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
do not violate the privacy of any nairalander. mods ban this boy.
Re: Caption This Romancelander by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
peeparty:
....This dude is a popular romancelander.
please post your topics in the right section. You are increasing our work when we have to move your topics to the right section. The Romance section is for discussion about love, dating and relationships, and love in marriage, not a photo studio, gossip joint or jokes section.

Please, i'm begging you!!!! Post your fucking topics in the right section!!! sad cry angry
Re: Caption This Romancelander by olexjay(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Error 505 #WrongEntry
Re: Caption This Romancelander by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
He looks like a malnourished niqqa.
Re: Caption This Romancelander by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Orijin101:
that must be thesonofmark grin
you just spoke my mind!! grin that is him! ewu looking man
Re: Caption This Romancelander by peeparty(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
krall:
do not violate the privacy of any nairalander. mods ban this boy.
ban na your papa name?the said person is aware of this and he is looking at me with 3D sef and you come d comment nonsense for my thread.abeg pak well oo,I know sabi u
Re: Caption This Romancelander by peeparty(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

please post your topics in the right section. You are increasing our work when we have to move your topics to the right section. The Romance section is for discussion about love, dating and relationships, and love in marriage, not a photo studio, gossip joint or jokes section.

Please, i'm begging you!!!! Post your fucking topics in the right section!!! sad cry angry
thanks for being polite,and for d thread check well you will see romancelander.btw I think it ur job so do it or are dey not paying you?
Re: Caption This Romancelander by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
peeparty:
thanks for being polite,and for d thread check well you will see romancelander.btw I think it ur job so do it or are dey not paying you?
So because it is my job you have to make it harder?
Re: Caption This Romancelander by peeparty(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

So because it is my job you have to make it harder?
lol abeg pass d job bro mesef I dey fyn work....... yes na u must work oo,abi nobi here you dey chop?
Re: Caption This Romancelander by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
peeparty:
lol abeg pass d job bro mesef I dey fyn work....... yes na u must work oo,abi nobi here you dey chop?
You need Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Overtake Uk , France In Economy Growth By 2030 / Nairalanders, Realise The Damage You Do. / Is There Any Relationship Btw Music Nd Barbing/barbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.