Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign (26562 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Wike Releases Yakubu Gowon Stadium To APC Free Of Charge For It Rally / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by mbulela: 4:02am On Apr 19, 2015
ddippset:
the same GEJ who left rivers and bayelsa to develop kano, so koto, and bauchi. The same GEJ who was sharing dollars in yoruba land and nothing for bayelsa people. Who's the traitor? Good question. People no just wan get sense.

Don't mind them. Wike sold that lie to a simple political class of rivers and in their simplicity and ethnic biased mind they bought it hook line and sinker. They could not ask themselves how if Amaechi was the traitor and GEJ was the saviour, why the East West road was as it is?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by mbulela: 4:06am On Apr 19, 2015
If only had expended the same vigour he used in fighting the traitor GEJ and his loquacious and uncouth wife PEJ to work in his 2nd tenure the way he worked in the first and if he spent the last 16 years he had been in the power (as a speaker and governor) in building a political machinery that was in touch with the grassroots, Rivers state will not be on this 'long thing' now.
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by nsyforreal: 4:08am On Apr 19, 2015
emiye:
Chai !, see manifesto.

Can you give what you dont have. Even if he assembles the best of the best as his team members, he does not have the saneness of mind to make optimal use of them.

you come and give it now.all propaganda party.you people won't cease to amaze me.those states APC won you are hailing them but PDP states you are criticising them.its a shame.do elections one million times in rivers and akwa ibom PDP will win.APC is non existent in those states so please wake up
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by nsyforreal: 4:15am On Apr 19, 2015
Banter1:
Tribunal will soon remove you. Another fayose of rivers.

come and remove him.yeye people.propaganda party full of liars like lie Mohammed.

that frog eye you call tinubu.have u finished cleaning Lagos state mess.yeye people.if you like conduct the elections one million times in rivers and akwa ibom,PDP will win.tinubu and amaechi even APC all knows this.

check out your so called APC states.can they pay salary and check their indebtedness.

go to akwa ibom and see development and if you can't travel please go to YouTube and see for yourself.that's why the governor has been hailed as the best even by your so called APC governors.

leave propaganda please.key in uncommon transformation on YouTube and see for yourself.

please go to Oyo state Ogun state and even Lagos state and by the time you come back from akwa ibom you will curse your governors.

I bet you.

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Did Buhari win because of his manifesto? Or due to propaganda and lies?
Low thinkers hardly make a sensible comparison. Shiooor
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Raxxye:
Where is the manifesto here?
I can actually see none, but just the regular,generic words used by Nigerian politicians and which you can't hold him to.
"I will provide quality education"
"I will revamp agriculture" These are mere platitudes; no specifics.
Have Rivers State children not been going to school all along?

How does one measure "attention to agriculture?"
I don't see this guy achieving half of what Amaechi did in Rivers State. I just pray he proves me wrong!
Gbam, he doesnt have what it takes 2 consolidate Amaechi's achievement. Majority of rivers voters re foolish 2 have allowed massive rigging 2 bring this pathetic thug 2 power. Rivers have murdered sleep walahi.
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:32am On Apr 19, 2015
nsyforreal:

come and remove him.yeye people.propaganda party full of liars like lie Mohammed.

that frog eye you call tinubu.have u finished cleaning Lagos state mess.yeye people.if you like conduct the elections one million times in rivers and akwa ibom,PDP will win.tinubu and amaechi even APC all knows this.

check out your so called APC states.can they pay salary and check their indebtedness.

go to akwa ibom and see development and if you can't travel please go to YouTube and see for yourself.that's why the governor has been hailed as the best even by your so called APC governors.

leave propaganda please.key in uncommon transformation on YouTube and see for yourself.

please go to Oyo state Ogun state and even Lagos state and by the time you come back from akwa ibom you will curse your governors.

I bet you.
Mumu, so building an elephant project of a stadium with 39 billion naira is development right? or putting himself on 100 million yearly pension. Ur mumuology deserves a grammy man. grin

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by yubertcrush: 5:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by vic620(m): 5:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Gbam, he doesnt have what it takes 2 consolidate Amaechi's achievement. Majority of rivers
voters re foolish 2 have allowed massive rigging 2 bring this pathetic thug 2 power. Rivers have murdered sleep walahi.

Stop calling Rivers people foolish and face your countless problems. What do you derive in insulting other tribes. For your information-they are far better than you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
egift:
After rigging comes a plan.

So the entire campaign was based on Hate, violence, attack Amaechi, lie about Buhari/APC, rig the election and Patience Jonathan's quest to install her stooge.

The election had nothing to do with Wike's Manifesto.
[/s]

WHY NOT KEEP QUIET IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RIVERS STATE?

PLEASE DON'T YOU HAVE A STATE?
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by stebell(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2015
miblolo:
Political tout.Rivers should be ashame of him as their leader.

Yu lie broda.
It is Buhari we shud be ashamed of as president of Nigeria.
Wen he's given a mic can yu honestly say that yu can hear exactly wat that Jihadist say.

Wike we want
Amaechi is tamed and all his roaches lost in their bid to return to the House of Assembly Amaechi closed. I'm happy.
Proud to be Jonathanian
Proud to be PDP

Long live ma beloved Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
voxpopp:
Lol...this tout sef get manifesto grin

Has he finished settling his godfathers and godmother(yesus of otueke) that rigged him in

Rivers people are in for a long ride.

His fellow touts and cultists comes first on a scale of preference.

Next to his political godfathers/mother.

By that time, state allocation don finish grin

I laff in okrika grin
[/s]

And OLEwale Amaechi is what?
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 5:55am On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
newsomtin:
This Tout again*?? Meanwhile if in case
[/s]

Yet more successful than you will be
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 5:57am On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
miblolo:
Political tout.Rivers should be ashame of him as their leader.
[/s]

And Rivers state complained to you?
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Rapmoney:
Whoever doesn't like Wike as the governor-elect of Rivers State should hit his or her head on coal tar!!! Up Wike!!! Down Alhaji Mustapha Rotimi Farook Amaechi!!! grin

Hahahahaha i think say na only me give am name Alhaji OLEwale Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Well time will tell all these ranting by all the newly elect, 3 and half years from now some of you will come crumbling for vote while others will be reaping the fruit of their labour.

Some of our government officials are just wicked., It doesnt cost them anything to do the roads or fix basic amenities, but they will rather steal the money than use it for the betterment of the people

True... I hope he fulfill 60% of his promises now
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:09am On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
ddippset:
what about taraba, abia, and imo where pdp has been crying and manipulating? Well I don't care what happened in the states where pdp won or lost, I wasn't there but as far as rivers is concerned, the election was a sham and a charade. If apc congratulates pdp for what happened in rivers even God will not forgive them.
[/s]

WE DON'T NEED YOUR USELESS CONGRATULATION MESSAGE
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:11am On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

The Presidency controls the armed forces. That is why there have been opposition for a state owned Police. There is no way Gov. Amaechi can control the Police and street thugs under the command of Patience and GEJ.

Remember the Honorable Chidi Lloyd scenario. Even after the honourables begged Officer Mbu for protection, Patience and Wike's thugs still got into the premises.
[/s]

Anything APC throw at you you swallow it, who told you Alhaji Ameachi doesn't control thugs? Who burnt down my school? Who sent armed thugs to Abonnema?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
ddippset:
sorry to say MA, or is it sir, you are politically naive and you should probably be the one ashamed. If the apc and buhari were in Power as at March 28th and April 11th, amaechi would have thrashed them all. Now answer me this; who has more power to rig an election? Amaechi on one hand, or Goodluck Jonathan, patience Jonathan, nyesom wike, police commissioner, inec commissioner, army commander, armed Niger delta militants on the other hand. Who? Who? Make u de think na!
[/s]

This your dream, no make sense
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2015
ddippset:
amaechi weathered the storm against the following adversaries : Goodluck Jonathan, patience Jonathan, the army, the police, the inec commissioner, nyesom wike, Joseph mbu, Niger delta militants. Let's wait and see what wike will do. It's not by shouting everywhere like a tout because you have the federal government behind you, he won't last a heartbeat.

Bros you can lie o
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ddippset(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Reference:

That is the fact you choose to ignore. Politics is a game of numbers. It is a popularity contest not a beauty contest. It was clear in the run up to the PDP primaries that it was only Wike who could recover the ticket and the PDP did all to put Wike forward. The APC banked on the Amaechi who is error prone and it not surprising they put Peterside a light-weight candidate (who will not usurp or overshadow Amaechi). Unfortunately the gamble has not paid off.

Good administrator he may be, he is a poor politician and I blame the APC for not schooling him on the art of power play. The route taken by the APC in 16 years of opposition to the Presidency is lost on Amaechi.
lemme tell you. I was in Port Harcourt during the elections. Wike is popular, mostly because his ethnic group is in the majority, the ikwerres. Wike has the numbers yes. If a free and credible election was to be conducted right now, Wike would most likely win. But the point is that wike did not bank of his numbers during the elections. The desperation by some big forces to recapture rivers state did not allow them to depend on numbers. Forces like asari dokubo, ateke tom, Evans bipi, Farah dagogo, Peter odili, Sergeant awuse, sekibo, uche secondus, Goodluck Jonathan, patience Jonathan, just to name a few. These people had to recapture rivers state by any means necessary even if it means blood letting. And they used inec, police, army, sss, civil defense, Niger delta militants. Get it right once and for all, Wike has numbers but in the elections, they just couldn't take chances.
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2015
hotice01:

Guy did u check out the margin between the two parties?how are u sure the violence in Rivers isn't orchestrated by Amaechi&APC to dismiss the credibility of the election.
I don't like peeps who see the truth but try to distort it.
as I said earlier,I'm nonpartisan but let's be truthful and objective without bias or sentiments.

You are CORRECT unfortunately the thing back fired........... Elections didn't hold in one of our village because the chairman is Ameachi's boy and they burnt down a school building. The other village he was not successful and the boys were arrested only for him to go and ask for their release
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Ibime:

Thís is not a manifesto, it is an advert. A pamphlet for the gullible.

A manifesto is a costed working document, not a collection of soundbites.

We dont expect any good fruit from a bad tree. The uncultured murderous tout will make a mockery of Rivers people over the next 4 years.

Where is the one made by that your DULLARD to be president?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

You are funny. You think Gov. Amaechi organized the violence. Please, many areas did not vote but the results were announced in favour of Wike. So how can it be Gov. Amaechi's arrangement?
[/s]

That's what happens when things you organize back fire.
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

I do not think he will last that long. As soon as Gen. Buhari is sworn in and the military is sanitized, Wike will not have the Presidential might to intimidate and deceive gullible Rivers People.

All Wike will have are militants, cultists and thugs, who will be powerless then.
[/s]
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2015
Reference:

Please Oga and the rest of you guys. It is Peterside and Wike that contested. To the best of my knowledge Amaechi has done his two terms so why the constant mention of him. In Lagos it was clear, the battle was between Ambode and jimi. So what exactly is happening in Rivers State. Why talk about Amaechi all over the place.

This is Why they even got 69k, because all we hear is AMEACHI
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2015
Reference:

Gej has congratulated Buhari and the PDP has moved on, even the APC national hierachy. I think it is you who is sore. Visit Rivers State. 4 out of 5 support Wike. That is a fact, elections or not. He has been a popular fellow before Amaechi's first term. And anyway he was not on the ballot so I wonder why you are so upset he lost. Pally wake up. He did not contest. It was Peterside who did and believe you me, Peterside is just too light-weight as far as Rivers politics is.
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Are you saying you do not know that some Rivers People are against APC because they feel Gov. Amaechi betrayed GEJ. So you might say it is an election between Wike and Dakuku but go through this thread from the first page, some people are happy Wike rigged the election because they feel it is a punishment for Gov. Amaechi.

Yes every election won by pdp is rigged.......... NAMA
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:43am On Apr 19, 2015
voxpopp:

U try but we all know rigged or not, buhari was gonna win hands down.

Same for Rivers State, CASE CLOSE
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by ibietela2(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2015
[b]
ibitzbarlow:

I have keenly followed your comments in several posts regarding the contentious Soku Oil Wells. You have always painted GEJ and PGEJ as those behind the re-allocation of Soku Oil Wells to Bayelsa and Rotimi Amaechi as the Saint who is fighting to reclaim these oil wells for Rivers State. I wish to use this medium to correct the falsehood you have been selling to innocent Nairalanders on this vexatious issue. Note the following points regarding the truth of this conflict:

1. I am a Rivers man from Abonnema in Akuku-Toru LGA, the same LGA that the Soku Oil Wells originally belong to. As such, I have no reason to rejoice over the loss of such oil wells since the loss in allocation/ revenue affects my people negatively.
2. This dispute started long before GEJ became President, and so no one in his or her right senses would claim that he gave Rivers Oil wells to Bayelsa State.
3.This dispute was as a result of an error in the boundary delineation between Rivers State and Bayelsa States by the NBC in the 11th edition of the Administration map of Nigeria which erroneously shifted the boundary from the original boundary at Santa Barbara River to San Batholomew River
4. The 11th edition of the Administrative map was prepared in 1999 and published in 2000 by which time Rotimi Amaechi was the Speaker of the RSHA while GEJ was Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State. Could GEJ as Deputy Governor have influenced the error on the map? Your guess is as good as mine.
5. The Rivers State Government petitioned the NBC and on the 3rd of July 2002 got apologies from the NBC and a promise to correct the error in the 12th edition of the Administrative map. That, we are still waiting for.
6.In 2011, Rivers State, now under Amaechi, went to court asking the Supreme Court to declare that the Soku fields are in Rivers State and that all allocations due it be given to Rivers State. On 10th July 2012, the Supreme Court unanimously struck out the case stating that it is in no right to grant the relief/declarations sought by the Plaintiff (Rivers State) until the NBC concludes it's work on the final delineation of the boundary between the two states in the expected 12th edition of the Administrative map of Nigeria.

My Point/Position

I strongly believe and hold that the disputed oilfield belongs to Rivers State but the cause of the dispute is neither GEJ nor PGEJ as you want Nairalanders to believe. This is so because the Genesis of the dispute predates Jonathan's Presidency and only became an issue in the public domain when Amaechi started his opposition politics. He was simply hiding behind that dispute to mask his real reasons for defecting from the PDP.
If Amaechi really loves us (Soku people) and is fighting for us, then I ask: Can he or You show the world one single laudable project he executed in the Oceania area of Akuku-Toru LGA of which Soku belongs? The answer is as good as your guess.

PS.
TheGood Joe, please stop labelling Rivers People as ungrateful to Amaechi. We are not ungrateful. It has not always been like this; We loved him when he was performing!
[/b]
Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by BraniacX(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2015
egift:
[s]After rigging comes a plan.

So the entire campaign was based on Hate, violence, attack Amaechi, lie about Buhari/APC, rig the election and Patience Jonathan's quest to install her stooge.

The election had nothing to do with Wike's Manifesto.[/s]

Cry me an ocean undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Releases Manifesto And Pledges To Keep To Every One Of His Campaign by BraniacX(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2015
voxpopp:
[s]Lol...this tout sef get manifesto grin

Has he finished settling his godfathers and godmother(yesus of otueke) that rigged him in

Rivers people are in for a long ride.

His fellow touts and cultists comes first on a scale of preference.

Next to his political godfathers/mother.

By that time, state allocation don finish grin

I laff in okrika grin[/s]

So you sabi write mandarin ?

Good for you

Now go get a job in a chinese factory, I believe they're expecting you

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers / Buhari To Grill Ortom Over Arming Of Militia Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.