Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,030 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Need - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need (3726 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need by Kazrem(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
herdeythoun:
..go and kill urself then if u r angry..must you comment?
Must you reply him? Since you aren't fake, you should bother less about him.
Re: Need by Kazrem(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
dharay99:

hey dumb àss, yea i must comment cuz i wanda y a mentally derailed human will cum here to fake dia identity just to scam ppl.

Yhu operating two accounts, chattinq wid urself huh... undecided

Lemme see hw many ppl u are gonna scam yew stupid fella. angry angry angry
Oga , check my profile and my topics, then compare it with hers and see the difference between me and the op. That's all I have to say.
Re: Need by dharay99: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kazrem:

Oga , check my profile and my topics, then compare it with hers and see the difference between me and the op. That's all I have to say.
not checking any shiiiit.

I will b watching. undecided
Re: Need by SkinnyDude(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
herdeythoun:
I need someone who will love me for who I am.who won't care about what people think about us.who will just be th
ere for me.
how many PMs have you recieved now?
be truthful oh! cos i go rove you for who U are now now.
Re: Need by Kazrem(m): 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
dharay99:

not checking any shiiiit.

I will b watching. undecided
Keep watching.
Re: Need by agrovick(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2015
dharay99:

hey dumb àss, yea i must comment cuz i wanda y a mentally derailed human will cum here to fake dia identity just to scam ppl.

Yhu operating two accounts, chattinq wid urself huh... undecided

Lemme see hw many ppl u are gonna scam yew stupid fella. angry angry angry
She is not a scammer, we've been friends for some time nw. BTW, Adetoun u get story to tell o. I dey observe.
Re: Need by dharay99: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2015
agrovick:

She is not a scammer, we've been friends for some time nw. BTW, Adetoun u get story to tell o. I dey observe.

Re: Need by agrovick(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2015
dharay99:

Is ur name Thomas
Re: Need by stephenqueen: 1:11am On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k report here I don help u find wife gringrin
Re: Need by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:
Which wife be that
Re: Need by stephenqueen: 1:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Which wife be that
Na the Op na u no say she dey look for person wey go dey take care of her and alberto2k self dey look for babe wey him go dey take care of ,so I don help amu see wife gringrin
Re: Need by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na the Op na u no say she dey look for person wey go dey take care of her and alberto2k self dey look for babe wey him go dey take care of ,so I don help amu see wife gringrin
Me amu happy for am oo.U can hook dem
Re: Need by MRBrownJ: 3:30am On Apr 19, 2015
herdeythoun:
I need someone who will love me for who I am.who won't care about what people think about us.who will just be there for me.

may i ask:
- what do people love you for, if not for you, since you need to specify what you want to be loved for?
- what do you mean by men being there for you? shouldnt you write: be there for "us"? or is that relationship/friendship just about you?
Re: Need by alberto2k(m): 4:09am On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:
I tell u say na Olosho I dey look for? undecided

1 Like

Re: Need by herdeythoun(f): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2015
agrovick:

...dare you don't need to defend me..i don't kia about what they think about me..just saw ur pings..will tell you the story
Re: Need by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

loooool.... I wonder who looks for a God fearin guy in nairaland. They should look for dem in dr churches
Re: Need by stephenqueen: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

She tell you say she be olosho ba undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Need by alberto2k(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
loooool.... I wonder who looks for a God fearin guy in nairaland. They should look for dem in dr churches
Na still bad guys full church or else dem go marry broda john the prayer warrior with chop chop shoe grin grin
Re: Need by alberto2k(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

She tell you say she be olosho ba undecidedundecidedundecided
all of us here knw say na wetin she be grin
Re: Need by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Na still bad guys full church or else dem go marry broda john the prayer warrior with chop chop shoe grin grin
lol those people can see vision eh. I saw a vision dat u wil be my wife. Wat nonsense! Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Need by stephenqueen: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

all of us here knw say na wetin she be grin
I don follow her talk oooo,she don dey trip for you gringrin
Re: Need by alberto2k(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

I don follow her talk oooo,she don dey trip for you gringrin
Make she trip go hell nw, if she reach there make devil dey lash her grin
Re: Need by bvegas2020: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.
Re: Need by WilsonMayowa(m): 2:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Kazrem:

She ain't fake I know her personally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You / Hook Up With People Born On The Same Day With You / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.