Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,893 members, 7,866,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping (44939 Views)

How To Set Full Size Whatapp Profile Picture Without Cropping 2017 / . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . / Is (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Picture A Sign Of Immaturity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
haha now I am sad sad

lol! I've won then. you started it, this simply shows I'm tougher than you.
Fine! you don't look like an armed robber, I just said it to make you feel bad. smiley
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by Babyboy1986(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thank you so much 4 sharing. This app is so cool.
Gejpresident:
BBM display pictures/avatars or “DPs” as they are called in this parts are a huge deal apparently. With newer BlackBerry devices andmost other devices now taking pictures in the 16:9 format rather than the 4:3 by default, sizing pictures into the square “window” provided has become an issue but have no fear, there are easy ways to go about it.

Firstly, there is an app for that. Profile w/o cropping on android fits your display pictures no matter the size, aspect ratio or orientation into the square box provided for your display picture. You can download the app off Google play name "profile without cropping"

2nd-method=

If you are old school and do not want to go the app route, here is a quick tip, while viewing the picture you want to use, turn your device 90 degrees (make sure your orientation lock isn’t on) and take a screenshot. Try to use the screenshot, you will be able to fit the whole picture.
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by Sike(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nice one!
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by suptol(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Thank you so much 4 sharing. This app is so cool.
u welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by stebell(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
adorablepepple:
Ok.

Ma'am, jus wanna kno if yu are Rivers??
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by stebell(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
adorablepepple:
Ok.

And if yes, is it Bonny or Opobo??

Waiting to get ur reply..................
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by bobojoshua(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gejpresident:
BBM display pictures/avatars or “DPs” as they are called in this parts are a huge deal apparently. With newer BlackBerry devices andmost other devices now taking pictures in the 16:9 format rather than the 4:3 by default, sizing pictures into the square “window” provided has become an issue but have no fear, there are easy ways to go about it.

Firstly, there is an app for that. Profile w/o cropping on android fits your display pictures no matter the size, aspect ratio or orientation into the square box provided for your display picture. You can download the app off Google play name "profile without cropping"

2nd-method=

If you are old school and do not want to go the app route, here is a quick tip, while viewing the picture you want to use, turn your device 90 degrees (make sure your orientation lock isn’t on) and take a screenshot. Try to use the screenshot, you will be able to fit the whole picture.
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by Evegreen: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
khatea:

Working fine on my Nokia XL

k. Thanks.
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by Mezie01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gejpresident:
Lol

Sorry plz didn't get d appz name.. Clarify me
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by adorablepepple(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
stebell:

And if yes, is it Bonny or Opobo??

Waiting to get ur reply..................
Am from Ondo state,why r u asking ?
Happy Sunday!
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by SenatorJames(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good information. It will surely help
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by stebell(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
adorablepepple:

Am from Ondo state,why r u asking ?
Happy Sunday!

I'm asking cos of the Pepple in ur moniker.
Been to Ondo State twice, Okiti-pupa to be precise. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by adorablepepple(f): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
stebell:

I'm asking cos of the Pepple in ur moniker.
Been to Ondo State twice, Okiti-pupa to be precise. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Ok.
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by fistonati(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
For ur mind u tink say u sabi. U talk abt android bt didn't say anytin abt croping on BB fone.
Re: How To Set Any Picture As Your BBM/WHATSAPP Display Picture Without Cropping by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2015
fistonati:
For ur mind u tink say u sabi. U talk abt android bt didn't say anytin abt croping on BB fone.
my guy upgrade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help / The All New Blackberry Passport Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.