Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

. How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . (4798 Views)

How To Set Full Size Whatapp Profile Picture Without Cropping 2017 / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / How You Can Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by Gossip24(m): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oEKm3bb6vuM/Vnj1qhbo0UI/AAAAAAAABJk/qUMiz_erze0/s400/download.jpg[/img]

One of the best way to get rid of this problem is
by using square pictures (Pictures of same width
and height), But still to get a perfect square
picture we need to crop it or increase it’s size in
Photoshop which usually kills the quality of
our image. But guess what we have a perfect
solution which adds some background in the
image to make it square. And the best part is
you can choose the color of the background,
add custom patterns or blur it. All this things
can be achieved by an app called NoCrop
which is available for android, iOS and
windows devices. So Follow the below guide
to set your WhatsApp profile picture
without cropping.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-SVQ6SQFi7xg/Vnj2AvF6jRI/AAAAAAAABJs/T56YGyo-dhE/s640/WhatsApp-in-Android-Phone.jpeg[/img]

Note – This method not only works for
WhatsApp but you can use it on any social
media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, google
plus to avoid cropping of your profile picture.

Set WhatsApp Profile Picture
without Cropping On Android

* On your android phone open play store and
search for NoCrop. Or DOWNLOAD Nocrop here

* After you found it, install it on your device.
* Launch NoCrop and tap on gallery.

* Now select a picture which you want to use
as your WhatsApp Profile Picture.
* Click on the third option at the bottom. (I
don’t know what it’s called) Refer the below
screen shot.

* Now you have multiple choices to choose
background color or patterns, The first one
will add white background. If you want to
set some custom color then you can select
the second button. I usually select blur
(third one) as it looks good.

* If you scroll on the right side then you can
have varieties of different patterns and
designs. You can experiment with these and
find the one which suits you.

* Tap on the share icon on the top right
corner and select Save. The picture will be
automatically saved to your gallery.

°
* Now open WhatsApp, Instagram or
Facebook and set your profile picture
without cropping .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by INTROVERT(f): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2015
nice info.
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by nairamaniac: 6:17am On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice info.

There's likely to be OIL anywhere introvert drills.
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by cana882(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Dis is gud... only blackberry no go follow do.. dem go dey do as if their fones na java
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by Sabadon(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2015
wow....really nice info op thumbs up
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by opylas(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
PhotoGrid does the same.

1 Like

Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by daphid25(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
cana882:
Dis is gud... only blackberry no go follow do.. dem go dey do as if their fones na java
Go and get a good and affordable android phone
Tecno nd co get cheap and good ones grin
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by cana882(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
daphid25:

Go and get a good and affordable android phone
Tecno nd co get cheap and good ones grin
still luv BlackBerry cos of its subscription. Tecno ba3 wahala 2mch, easy 2 drain, hard 2 charge
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yes yes! Rocking it already... Very cool app...
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by gurunlocker: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
try squaredroid.... don't thank me
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by daphid25(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
cana882:
still luv BlackBerry cos of its subscription. Tecno ba3 wahala 2mch, easy 2 drain, hard 2 charge
You don buy any of their android phone?
You don see their camon c8? Na convam phone
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by cana882(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2015
daphid25:

You don buy any of their android phone?
You don see their camon c8? Na convam phone
d last Tecno I use na phantom Bt I go try dis 1 u talk. Na hw mch abeg
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by daphid25(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
cana882:
d last Tecno I use na phantom Bt I go try dis 1 u talk. Na hw mch abeg
Na about 25-28k
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is wat i class as meaningful treads, Not most of those inconsequentials that make fp. God bless Op for me.
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by seunlayi(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nice info but when will whatapp start paying me for my dp?

1 Like

Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by pankajsehoriya: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
You follow simple step to setup full WhatsApp DP pic, which i am using.
Download Squad Droid App from Playstore>> Browse Pic you want to set full pic on WhatsApp profile picture >> Now select scale option to and set according to wish
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by sjnihar: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Woow This is a Nice post but it is no necessary to do crop ... you can directly from your photo.
[url="http://odiamedia.in/review/"]OdiaMedia[/url]
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by dusting79: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow that is really nice but if you want to use WhatsApp with extra features and functions then download this FMWhatsApp to make it possible.
Re: . How To Setup Your Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping It. . by perfectweb: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
GB WhatsApp is on the rise, carving out a reputation for itself. Why settle for a basic chat application when you can enjoy numerous extra features at no cost? This modern iteration closely mirrors the original app, yet offers so much more.

Download GB WhatsApp APK https://gbup.net/

Its exceptional features, including customizable themes, status options, and enhanced privacy settings, distinguish it from others. Seize the moment to Download GB WhatsApp APK and discover its extended functionalities.

You can easily GBWhatsAppto your mobile device. Just hit the download button to initiate the installation, and the mod version will be transferred to your device.

(1) (Reply)

Google Partners With Renault-nissan-mitsubishi Alliance In A New Major Deal. / DON'T Buy The TECNO Spark 4 Until You See THIS! / How To Get Phone Number Of Anybody In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.