Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It (1087 Views)

Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by GODSS: 12:43am On Apr 19, 2015
Ivica Jerkovic, a Croatian man, could not believe his eyes when he opened a parcel to find it contained the wallet he lost 14 years prior. The wallet contained more money than Jerkovic originally lost, which, at first, made him question whether the money was real or not.
“It was the best greeting for Easter!” said Jerkovic, at the time posing in a photo with the wallet he received. It contained the equivalent of 1,440 euros. When he lost his wallet, he lost around 1,000 euros. He says he took the money out of his bank account originally to pay for a repair on the roof of his house.
Jerkovic added that he remembers the day he lost his wallet too. Although it was 14 years ago, he says that he either lost it while attending a party with friends, or when he was driving one of his friends, who had become sick suddenly, to a hospital.
Furthermore, Jerkovic says that he believes the person who found his wallet, who returned it anonymously, needed the money desperately when he found the wallet.
“I believe that this money saved him and

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/lost-wallet-returned-14-years-later.html

Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by Braaad: 1:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Nice...I lost a phone some time ago, so i'm expecting an Ipad cheesy cheesy
Hope the "stealer" could read this grin
Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by GODSS: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Braaad:
LOL
Re: Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It by GODSS: 4:07pm On May 20, 2015
Braaad:
the lord's doing

(1) (Reply)

PROUDLY Yoruba.....proudly Nigeria!!! / Picture Of Yinusa Yellow , ESE Abductor.. / See Shocking Photo----catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.