Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari (46443 Views)

No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki / Who Among The Newly Costituted Fed. Cabinet Will Be The First To Resign Or Fired / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
TommyGs:

Why can't your learn to criticise constructively. And what's this talk abt WAEC certificate?
It's constructive. My criticisms are always constructive.

As regards Buhari's WAEC Certificate, I demand to see it so that I can be sure that my president isn't certificateless. We are yet to see Buhari's original WASC Certificate. He never submitted it to INEC, he was the only aspirant who never did. And the Army whom he claimed had his original certificate debunked it.
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by hush15: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
arsetalkshere:
Very good interview. Each interview this man renders gives me hope.

He already have a plan which is key and he knows that even as the president he doesn't have the absolute power. This is also key to his success in government.

Just fix electricity, please. That is the main for us. Every other will auto fix themselves. Fix the electricity, there will be more money to be saved by our companies, more profit for companies will amount to more earning for people, more earning means there will be a middle class thereby reducing poverty. A reduction in poverty level will enhance our life span as a possible. It will also increase the number of SME which will lead to more jobs.

The effect of sorting the electricity finally is numerous.

this interview is out of place.

from the man's talk, I think Nigerians are in it for a long ride on as he keep subjecting everything to the party. APC is the president of Nigeria as we speak.

thought Nigerians wanted a president who is independently minded and strong willed. Na so idiagbon ruled Nigeria while this man was just a figure head.

watching in 3D
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by M16: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
imsuboi:
if you like, let your cabinet be as large as daura,

I'm waiting for 24hrs power supply, 1dollar = 1naira promise &
5000naira monthly allowance;
to mention but a few.

Illiterate

All that is waiting for you in otuoke.
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
M16:

cockroach you never die?
Na you wan kill me?
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
M16:

cockroach you never die?
Hahaha

Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by Uricas(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
parade don change gear.
y him lie about routing out boko haram in 2mnths?
also y not answer the question are u going to declare ur assets?
y give us long sermon n history lectures hw he did it 3times in d past n at d end, endup not answeing that question.
me i knw say u wont deliver, all u wanted was to see hw aso rock be like. but if u fail, i will personally campaign for ur continuity cos u must rule till u tire!
who is this dog. I guess you are part of Gej till 2090 crusaders. This is 2015 for God sake, get a life worth living bro and stOp thinking like a slowpoke.
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by Jowonloju(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
SAI BUHARI YOU MAKE SENSE DIE
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by Dpearlz: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
barcanista:
oga e be like you and Buhari no understand our constitution.
1. The Constitution makes it MANDATORY for every state to produce at least a Minister. That means the minimum number of Ministers will be 36 at any time.

2. Buhari cannot regulate the income of the NA, they are autonomous, they regulate their own pay by themselves.

3. Buhari is showing us that his party ie his puppetteers will determine his government. That is the beginning of his flop. He should check the antecedent of men like Oyegun, Akande, Tinubu, Atiku, Sam Jaja etc...

Thank you very much for this. this is what I deducted from his interview. Especially your number 3.
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by tojahh(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Buhari you don dey yarn again o...... no be after now you go come with "I DIDN'T SAY I WILL" because that seem the new testimony from your mouth these days..... undecided

Am just saying anyway. because you have nearly denied all your campaign statements. abeg no quote me make xenophobians no visit you. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by abdillahee(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
We can only pray for him for good health, long life and prosperity, I believed he has plan for Nigerians as a whole, he never greedy like GEJ
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Uricas:

who is this dog. I guess you are part of Gej till 2090 crusaders. This is 2015 for God sake, get a life worth living bro and stOp thinking like a slowpoke.

n u are??
abeg see me see mumu of the highest order!!!!!!
who want share in ur glory?
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by ooshinibos: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
Baba even if your cabinet big, "ko kan aye". All we want is....
exactly

A better Nigeria
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by usdam: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
kettykin:
Small cabinet can lead to excessive bureaucracy, where a single minister will be manning up to 4 big government agencies some which he doesn't have knowledge about
Don't forget that there are ministries and agencies that are duplicated, so they to be merged.
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by simpleseyi: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
small dick, small cabinet

You are wrong, Mallams have huge diccks.
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2015
simpleseyi:

You are wrong, Mallams have huge diccks.

You would know, wouldn't you
Re: Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari by jimmayoy: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
imsuboi:
if you like, let your cabinet be as large as daura,

I'm waiting for 24hrs power supply, 1dollar = 1naira promise &
5000naira monthly allowance;
to mention but a few.

Illiterate

Who are you calling an illiterate?can't you see that this Baba speaks better than your GEJ,ignore the hausa intonation.this is the real deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.