Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) (33574 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Teeklef(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
RichDad1:
Who are the people advising this dude? He's busy globe trotting taking selfies up and down while his musical career is on the downward spiral.
My brother, nothing last for ever. Although, at the moment you're trending on IG and twitter, can you sustain that up to 5-10 years to come? Trending, selfie and rolling with "big personalities" does not guarantee a fatter bank account or a secure retirement; Hard work, dedication and focus does.
Before anyone labels me a hater, I'm his number one fan.
smart guy!!! Number one fan my ass! !! Ntor
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
RichDad1:
Who are the people advising this dude? He's busy globe trotting taking selfies up and down while his musical career is on the downward spiral.
My brother, nothing last for ever. Although, at the moment you're trending on IG and twitter, can you sustain that up to 5-10 years to come? Trending, selfie and rolling with "big personalities" does not guarantee a fatter bank account or a secure retirement; Hard work, dedication and focus does.
d dude has been in d industry for more than 10 yrs and yes I av seen people like u who say they are his no 1 fan and also say dat he will *reck* pretty soon years later he's still balling and u say u aint one his haters?!
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
I talk am say na u de run tins, tins no run u.
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by ideylaff: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Saw the Video hmmmm

https://www.nairaland.com/2265400/dbanjs-extraordinary-performance-washington-dc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8RniaPkAbE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8RniaPkAbE

So na Dbanj Jimmy Akiniyi of Beat FM dey follow around the whole place Nosa.

Is that a job or career bn a town crier to announce Dbanjs entry to stage.

Smh damn
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by ideylaff: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
mosezky:
dbanj is bigger dan, dbanj is greater dan......some idiot said is broke while d dbanj smile wenever he recieve bank alert!!! ......no b FOC(free of charge) dbanj perform 4 world bank.... and for d 250,000 fans oooo..dey pay dis nigga in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 4 each show dbanj perform in USA.....owo ni koko....am feeling dis nigga ooo oooo(x3)....

It's a free concert
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by gidjah(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
I can perceive a pagan talking, so am not bothered, but for the fact that u do not know there are nice music, filled with inspiration and Godly ,exist around, leave much to be desired about your upbringing! I also really perceive that you do not have manners neither do you have elders at home, would have love to teach u good lessons about manners if I you were visible, but let us leave that matter for now. I hardly insult any one , it is not my style. Go learn good manners and stop disgracing your parent in a honurable public forum such as this!!
Acekidc4:

So tell me 1 Music which is Honour filled and truly inspired in Nigeria right Now

You Must Be a Nameless Useless Fool Sir!!
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
RichDad1:
so are you telling me that that Dbanj is wrong for performing infront of 250,000 ppl in Washington or he is wrong for performing with Usher and top class musicians? or I don't get your point.
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
rahazaqa:
so are you telling me that that Dbanj is wrong for performing infront of 250,000 ppl in Washington or he is wrong for performing with Usher and top class musicians? or I don't get your point.
don't mind d useless ibo fool.. Na bad dem dey wish for any Yoruba wey be achiever. Useless ibo people.. Grasshoppers
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by stuhporh: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2015
babamadiba:
am on bro! Did my nysc 2005 so do the math nigga!

classy reply. No bad blood!
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by Emmayur(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=gengen118 post=32883868][/quote]

Well, i think he knows that Music will not pay forever and that's why he has other businesses going for him. Do you know Koko garri is not being imported? It was not really made for the Nigerian market. Yes his music may not be what it use to be but he is still making impact. That guy is not broke, Right now all he does is investments. Do you know that koko mobile is being sold under another popular brand name? Hehehehehehehe, wise guy hey! He has a promoting company also, another Investment that is in the low. He and wande coal were paid heavily (i mean heavily) TAN to sit on the train just to campaign for Jonathan. The "heavily" signifies some banks CEO's yearly take home. I rest my case sha.
Re: Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) by babamadiba(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
stuhporh:

classy reply. No bad blood!
smiles. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / RMD, Zack Orji, Victor Olaotun Are ‘the Three Wise Men’ (photo) / Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.