Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe (33551 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by ijebuloaded(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Nollywood on-screen character, Toyin Aimakhu has related her past way of life and how she was practically destroyed by drugs.

Review that the on-screen character in a current meeting had lamented dating her previous beau, Seun Egbegbe, who is presently cooling his feet in Kirikiri jail in Lagos state.

Toyin said she practically kill herself due to melancholy, as she was taking all way of drugs, and began losing verge of reality.

The Ibadan-born on-screen character revealed to Broadway TV how she endured sorrow after her marriage to fellow actor Adeniyi Johnson slammed.

She stated, "I need to manage sadness and drugs. I didn't get ready for a broken home and afterward it came. Also, after my marriage there were such a variety of negativities.

"Also, I was candidly diverted and I didn't mend before bouncing into another relationship. I thought was going be recuperate by going into another relationship however then I understood I don't love myself and I need individuals around to love me.

"I wasn't concentrating on things that matter however on things don't generally make a difference. I generally pick individuals before me. I think I didn't love myself. I was putting some distance between things that used to work for me since I was included in negative propensities like drugs, smoking, cocaine and this things are terrible.

"Cocaine is terrible. It gives you negative vitality. What's more, now and then, notwithstanding when I accomplish something extremely positive, it will simply wind up being negative so I needed to stop."

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtHk4wKcGzw

Source : http://ijebuloaded.com/video-cocaine-bad-habit-almost-ruined-life-toyin-aimakhu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2017
Buh who said her life is not ruined?

Wey dat I'm not understanding meme and OLOSHO meme?

FTC

Dedicated to

Olanrefront3355 and his personal padi Olanrefront3355

OLOSH....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by kolafolabi(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2017
You don't have to say everything... Whatever you say could be used against you in the future. Many young girls out there are looking up to you.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by mroop(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by ijebuloaded(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2017
kolafolabi:
You don't say everything... Whatever you say could be used against you in the future.

codeine still affecting her

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by ijebuloaded(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Lalasticlala , Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Again you're wrong. Especially when it got to 'almost' Ruining, ti take over.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by crazyABO(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Where she see money by cocaine Abi she meant codeine undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by poshestmina(f): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
when you want to blow too much grammar and you end up not communicating grin grin grin...Biko su yoruba grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by hollowpot15684(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
fowl leg.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Edopesin: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Seun Again!!!

Even In Prison U Ar Still Entering Front Page Ehn

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by NwaAmaikpe: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
angry
This girl is just famzing...

I can swear on anything that she hasn't seen hard drugs before let alone take any.

Fake actresses, fake lives.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by midehi2(f): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
chai!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by sunnysunny69(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
No be small
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by jeeqaa7(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Leave seun out of this

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Ephhay(f): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Evablizin(f): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ok thank God for your life,next please

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by LAFO: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Communication is KEY.

Don't speak to impress.

I hardly comprehend what she's saying.

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by yeyeboi(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by Edopesin: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cocaine Ko Sugarcane Ni
Who Beliv Dis One Nt Me Sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by ayorhmeeday(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
hmmn...pele.
the gods have forgiven u
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by 2shure: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
No vex
Wich drugs
U sef wan feel among
Illiterate bleached out bich
Bich

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by realestniggah: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
she should spare us all this bullshit story..there is only one reason why she choose to date him..it all because of money..

noting else..she actually thought the guy was loaded with legitimate foreign currency.

she shouldn't blame her predicament on any drug..bítch was greedy and her greed almost ruin her reputation

same thing with mercy aigbe..she fell for money not for love

I pity the people who look after these fake celebrities as role model.

we all saw what happened with dammy krane yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by AntiWailer: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice Acting in Alakada Reloaded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by eluquenson(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nonsenses
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by cristianisraeli: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
women they can quickly deny you but they wont remember when they are chopping the money..make una continue

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by ranson(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
I guess she needs education as well as counseling. This her running mouth can put her in a deeper shit.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: Marriage, Smoking, Drugs, Jumping Into Affair With Seun Egbegbe by mekstaniac(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
This effing b!tch, is it not time for you to STFU?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Keydar Williams Anifowose Dies On Way Back From Ajayi Crowther University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.