Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? (6712 Views)

What To Do When Your Lecturer Harasses You (Female Students) / 9 Things You’ve Heard Your Lecturer Say If You Attended A Nigerian University / 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Quarrel With Your Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by lanicky(f): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
What's so special about her whatever? lipsrsealed.....Thank God I'm a gal. tongue
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by Bola4mi(f): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Jclement:
Na her butt I dey come learn for school?
abeg beta pikin tel them o.

1 Like

Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by rabbuy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
obaty:
our biology teachers are similar. That ghanian woman package no b small, no wonder guys were very good at biology .
. Add mine to your list my bio teachers ass was so big nd soft we nicknamed it foam... The best part of class then was when she would wanna explain stuff in a particular textbook and There's only one she ask us to gather around to see and that's jackpot boys will be rushing to stay @ her back to tap (I)...
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by rabbuy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oh my bio geo phy gov sub chem and econs maths English and crk teachers all had big butts and trust me we didn't drool till we graduated we had a taste of dem sugar and we graduated with one of d best results still... The secret is #prioritize as they asy work hard play hard or more appropriately read hard smooch hard..
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
This woman nyansh dey increase in volume everyday..oooo...

From primary school to University ..just now...
Hmmm
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by blazingkings(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
I will vouch to b in d same class evry year....oh mehn
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by kinibigdeal(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Very disgusting
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by judchuks20(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Haba! Naija pepple!
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by alexis007(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
wetin concern yansh with my precious cgpa?........all these pervs above me.......... .......fit do account-and-balance with this yansh and their destiny sad
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by iphanyiuma(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
olafunny:
I go even come class on saturday, sunday, xmas day, my birthday, even on my wedding day grin grin
chai because you wan look yarsh
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
imbless:
I will come to lecture with vaseline
This will do the job much better

Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
olafunny:
I go even come class on saturday, sunday, xmas day, my birthday, even on my wedding day grin grin
Wedding day? grin grin grin
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
cryyes on sundays undecidedyes on sundays
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by diptim: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2015
LOL... I go like be the head of that school

don't forget to visit http://www.allrounda.com.ng/2015/04/world-sexiest-guy-wrote-apology-letter.html || Updated !!
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by stefano007: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2015
i will neva try to but try and write an equation for dat area so that i can can calculate effectively the curvy nature of dat region grin
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by isan(m): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2015
Ahahahahah cheesy because of dis yansh I will never miss class
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by Kazrem(m): 12:26am On Apr 20, 2015
olafunny:
grin
olafunny:
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by vikkytan: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2015
so many morons and cockroaches are on nairaland
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by vikkytan: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2015
vikkytan:
so many morons and cockroaches are on nairaland
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by OKNkanu(m): 1:34am On Apr 20, 2015
This woman picture dn suffer
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by nerodenero: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2015
Male claiming female or are you...? 14 years is a long time to stay behind bar.
oluwasunshine:
I will always ask question so that she go check board and i will always go to her office so i can touch her bossom and butt
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by jerryboiii(m): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2015
lmfao
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by Hammefeez: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2015
oluwasunshine:
I will always ask question so that she go check board and i will always go to her office so i can touch her bossom and butt

So, why the (f) on your profile? You be Lezz
Re: If This Woman Were Your Lecturer, Would You Miss Lecture? by Arbiola(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2015
This is temptation

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of ASUU? (VIDEO) / University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss / Happening now !!!! ASUU: female students embark on naked protest ( Fresh News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.