Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members (9295 Views)

EFCC Detains Achike Udenwa Over N350 Million Election Fund / Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by gobizzy101: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Dis mikketech boy dy mad ooo
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by ojsmscom(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2015
I LAUGH IN A CHANGED VOICE
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by ojsmscom(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2015
[email]I LAUGH IN A CHANGED VOICE[/email]
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by justaqad(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Now that's a terrible lie,
Angela Odey is never a member of such vote..
Btw i think the state chairman is innocent.
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by abduljabbar4(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2015
This is nothing compared to Gejs case

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by ShowYourCertificate: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2015
This is the same APC that claim they will eradicate corruption. My advice is that they eradicate the corruption in their party first before thinking of eradicating that of Nigeria. Bunch of hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by kinibigdeal(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2015
And the racketeer will say GEJ operate a government of waste. Ameachi wasting river state fund since genesis
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
shinejackie:

It is also wayonised, connised, scammised, dubious-nize, cheater-nize and bad for true democracy or demonstration of craze.............hahahaha grin grin
grin grin you are in the spirit.
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin you are in the spirit.
. cool
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by Jorussia(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
All this guys they make laugh o na #350m who na b wan take win cross b 4?Wen in my state Edo ,SB was given #85m by PDP to win the headquarters of a particular LGA. A top PDP man was sharing $100 in oredo LGA to voters in d presidential polls.

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by m1500: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dear all, I speak for no party at all but as a concerned Nigerian. Party names are whatever you call them but the question is who are the people in these parties; aren't they Nigerians Corruption in Nigeria is already in the blood because this has gone on and on for years unchecked. For me I think there are only two things Buhari owes Nigerians:
1. Institutionalize anti-corruption
2. Bring back power to the people so that our votes count 100%; we then will focus on the credibility of candidates before casting our votes, party affiliations notwithstanding. When we can truly choose our reps and leaders then anybody given that opportunity will definitely not mess it up.
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by HzRF(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
blym:
Nigerian politicians and looting of money inseparable
Abi
Those claiming due process
If they had taken part of d goodies d stories won't be long
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
I THOUGHT THEY SAID IT WAS ONLY PDP THAT WAS SHARING MONEY?
THE CHICKEN HAS COME HOME TO ROOST!!!
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by ndcide(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
The most interesting part is that they can't calculated how much the rivers state governor Amaech have donated to them as some funds were trapped in Akwa ibom state.

And I see some people making light of it by bringing PDP into it, others are deliberately derailing the thread to change the trajectory of the topic with advertorial.

I think, This is the level of corruption in APC that is not in government yet. Rivers people should not forgive the infinitely corrupt governor Amaechi who spent Rivers state resources on external politics rather that delivering dividends of democracy to the people of the state.

That APC and their supporters see nothing wrong in this but point at PDP, is the greatest tragedy of Nigeria of today.
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by anigold(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by godsowninvest(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
u will realise yourself in kirikiri don't worry
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by neocortex: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
ohisola1:
When I saw 350m I had to check again to see if it was in Naira or Dollars. Ah! 4 d entire state just 350m?
This is not up to what PDP spent in a local government area now!!!

On a more serious note

Truth is election in any part of the world is impossible to run without money. (Although not the way money is changing hands in Nigeria esp pdp) but then again considering we are fighting for change, den the money should be rightly accounted for.

Your attempt to point fingers will fail, we were made to believe that APC didn't spend much , that they relied on 78 million naira donated by supporters. Now tell me where the hell did only akwaibom get 350 million from ?
This is probably a fraction of the amount allocated to akwaibom.
APC lies!
Re: Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members by Franngelo: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please I beg all parties to drop their anger and appreciate the spirit of change.
The victory of General Buhari is a mark of reconciliation and a greater unity for our party APC.
The most needed love for one another is now,because this will strengthened the recovery of our stolen mandates in the just concluded state house elections.

Mrs Angela Ogeyi Odey
State house of assembly contestant
Yala 1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Awards Scholarships To Anambra Students / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.