Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola (6499 Views)

Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola / Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by greatseed: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Politics is a game of experience, Tinubu has been in the game, I think he understands the game, what you all think?

Re: Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2015
He has studied Nigeria politics and all it nuances for a very long and has come to perfectly understand it workings........

Underrate him at your own peril....ask Bode George.
Re: Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by xreal: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Jagaban himself.

He didn't start today. E don tey.
Re: Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by greatseed: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Front page pls!!! Let people see the power of experience.
Re: Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by coolhamid(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dude has paid his dues in Nigeria Politics...
Re: Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by NaMe4: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm! Na so life dey.

Always has to start from somewhere and experience matters!

See as e pempi for background.
Re: Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by nastyd(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
i c Asiwaju...

Abacha...
MKO....
Al-mustapha...and
Chris Olukolade cool
Re: Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by Businessideas: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am truly inspired by the picture and comments made so far.If the third guy is actually Gen. Olukolade,I am truly happy for him
. To survive this kind of high-powered political schemes and still wasn't retired from the army along with Gen.Marwa,Al-mustapha and co is not easy

Re: Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola by strangest(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2020
it's obvious Tinubu is Abachas boy

(1) (Reply)

Abia Guber Tribunal Update / PHOTOS: Secondary School Students Kiss And Grope After Writing Final Exams / Federal Ministries, Agencies Owe N93bn Electricity Bills – ANED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.