Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan (40455 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Diezani Alison-madueke Betrayed Jonathan By Sponsoring APC / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by todayguest(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
He failed because, he's afraid to hurt a fly.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by Bonethugss: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nigerians.. while I don't underestimate the point that poor governance and corruption affected Jonathan's re-election Bid . The honest truth is that, he lost due to the powers that be, people in the corridors of power wanted him to lose. I say with confidence that if Obasanjo and Gemade and other top peeps that decamped to APC were still in PDP, Jonathan would have won hands down, regardless of Nigerians chant for change on social media.
The earlier Nigerians start realizing that pdp lost because it's was a party divided amongst itself and not because of 'Nigerians that want change', the better for us all.
Democracy is a game of numbers, no candidate can win in Nigeria without the support of the north, Jonathan lost this and that's why he lost, simple.
It's had absolutely nothing to do with our votes in the south east, south south, south west, our numbers have been and will continue to be insignificant.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bonethugss:
Nigerians.. while I don't underestimate the point that poor governance and corruption affected Jonathan's re-election Bid . The honest truth is that, he lost due to the powers that be, people in the corridors of power wanted him to lose. I say with confidence that if Obasanjo and Gemade and other top peeps that decamped to APC were still in PDP, Jonathan would have won hands down, regardless of Nigerians chant for change on social media.
The earlier Nigerians start realizing that pdp lost because it's was a party divided amongst itself and not because of 'Nigerians that want change', the better for us all.
Democracy is a game of numbers, no candidate can win in Nigeria without the support of the north, Jonathan lost this and that's why he lost, simple.
It's had absolutely nothing to do with our votes in the south east, south south, south west, our numbers have been and will continue to be insignificant.

Your own case is even more pathetic. You continue to swallow the ignorant and silly mantra that northerners are foolish.

Many people in the south want change, but a whole lot in the North want change too, and we're fully capable of voting to ensure that change.
Your insinuation that it is only voters in the south that think about Change is just plain silly.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by aresa: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
ayoromer:
the west wanted power by all means using d north to achieved that mandate planing to kill buhari so dat d vice take over power but they wil not use d niger delta oil to achieved that mandate anymore.

Unfortunately for you people, the SW and the North did not force Nigerians to the polls, Jonathan's crooked, corrupt and incompetent ways did, Diezani did, Oduah did, missing $20 billion did, hundreds of missing school girls did, okupe and abati did, immigration employment deaths did, dancing in kano afternNigerians died in Abuja did, stealing is not corruption did, ppatience Jonathan and stone Nigerians did, hate and religious bigotry ddid and the list goes on and on so stop deceiving yourself.

Thank God the nightmare is over.....

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by ayoromer: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
since 1960 dsame set of people hav been ruling naija this man that does not even hav a school cert his d person they rig election for because d west want power by all means using d north as cows let see who rule naija north or west.buhari wil bring in old men that were meant to retir for young people. goodluck is a young man not old men wantheir grave time.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
This article holds no water. Goodluck lost because he funded hate campaigns on the media against Buhari for too long!!

1 Like

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by leanalyst: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
ijustdey:

where did PDP manufacture all this lies about them leading in Kano
Oga read the write up properly, he didn't say anything abt PDP leading in kano. He said closely trailing the APC
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by ayoromer: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
obj has rule plus all d militry in d north they did not steal only goodluck steal d oil money they had been steal since 1960 is not on record this is d first time south rule the oil block owner by d west n d north only is not stealing pls tell buhari to use cocoa sells to rule naija if goodluck steal did he steal frm cocoa sells or groundnut sells if he steal frm oil sells then he has collected part of his own resources so stut up ur dity mouth.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by Bonethugss: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
texazzpete:

Your own case is even more pathetic. You continue to swallow the ignorant and silly mantra that northerners are foolish.

Many people in the south want change, but a whole lot in the North want change too, and we're fully capable of voting to ensure that change.
Your insinuation that it is only voters in the south that think about Change is just plain silly.

I laugh in Spanish...
Take it or not, majority of northerners are like a flock, they are obedient and work together. If you win the support of a few, you win the support of all. Unlike the southern counterpart that are more divided and opinionated.
No politician understands the north like Obsanjo, Tinubu is coming up, rather quickly.
you seem to have a problem with reading, in my previous post I wrote 'Nigerians want change'; are northerners not Nigerians.
politics is all about calculation, at our current state in Nigeria, you can win with or without the support of the average Nigerian.
People shout change, ask them to give a tenable reason why APC will deliver that, they start spluttering.
I hope APC delivers though, because I love Nigeria.
Just to reiterate my point that Jonathan lost not because of 'the change shouted for or craved for by the majority of Nigerians', but because the power that be decamped to APC.
Lesson for future contestants Win the ssupport of the north and you win the election.

Please always ensure you read and UNDERSTAND before commenting. It helps..

1 Like

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by shadrack17: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is too late
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by jiddodo: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
realest247:

This your own mumu is imbeded in you. Cow
deletrue:
Damn too elementary to attract my response. Damn fools and dumbests.
realest247:

This your own mumu is imbeded in you. Cow

Gradually showing their selves

1 Like

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by egeoffery: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Jonathan... an educated, weak gentle man.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by gbengus17: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
life has shown me that there are 2 types of enemies-- those who hates you but stays with you and those that stay away. little did Jonathan knows that those who were with him are his worst enemies cos they want to pocket the campain FUNDS. Throughout the campaining you handly hear a word from chairman of PDP nor the vice president and other top PDP leaders, compared to their opponents. i knew something is wrong. Jonathan should forget the trillions of NAIRA release for campaining otherwise radicals will soon start to ask him HOW THEY GOT THE MONEY.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by ijustdey: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
leanalyst:

Oga read the write up properly, he didn't say anything abt PDP leading in kano. He said closely trailing the APC

I understand what he said that closely trailing
which is like a lead to me when you talk about how Kano has being for the general since his days from ANPP

1 Like

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by jiddodo: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
ayoromer:
obj has rule plus all d militry in d north they did not steal only goodluck steal d oil money they had been steal since 1960 is not on record this is d first time south rule the oil block owner by d west n d north only is not stealing pls tell buhari to use cocoa sells to rule naija if goodluck steal did he steal frm cocoa sells or groundnut sells if he steal frm oil sells then he has collected part of his own resources so stut up ur dity mouth.

English don suffer aswear grin

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by Abayhormy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
[s][/s]
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by mcprince32(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
gr8eminent:
Jonathan isn't politically smart. thats all, case closed!!
Only 1 of ur 3 friends can nail u to the cross.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by segcymoor(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmn
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by Briareos(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
These people can't just deal with the fact that power belongs to the masses and if well informed, will use the power to vote out the undesirables. They are coming up with a million different excuses to explain their failure thereby selling themselves the illusion that their collective few have more power than the collective masses. They had better sit down, face the truth and realise that power doesn't belong to them.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by bodsibobo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bonethugss:

I laugh in Spanish...
Take it or not, majority of northerners are like a flock, they are obedient and work together. If you win the support of a few, you win the support of all. Unlike the southern counterpart that are more divided and opinionated.
No politician understands the north like Obsanjo, Tinubu is coming up, rather quickly.
you seem to have a problem with reading, in my previous post I wrote 'Nigerians want change'; are northerners not Nigerians.
politics is all about calculation, at our current state in Nigeria, you can win with or without the support of the average Nigerian.
People shout change, ask them to give a tenable reason why APC will deliver that, they start spluttering.
I hope APC delivers though, because I love Nigeria.
Just to reiterate my point that Jonathan lost not because of 'the change shouted for or craved for by the majority of Nigerians', but because the power that be decamped to APC.
Lesson for future contestants Win the ssupport of the north and you win the election.

Please always ensure you read and UNDERSTAND before commenting. It helps..

Oga, park well, your case is truly more pathetic.

All the people that voted against GEJ in 2015, voted for him in 2011.

He lost this election because he failed people's expectation , chikema..........stop twisting things for your pathetic whims!!!

1 Like

Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by AMI3(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pop ur eyes 9ja guys and b kfull of ur tongue & ur brain.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by mkoabiola: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Babaginda aliyu is no 1
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by astonvilla: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
if age factor is in the constitution he was not doing the wrong thing rather he stand for the truth
no mater he has lions in sheep clothing kudos to oga jona-
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by Duru1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
The northerners, especially the Moslems, are not and will never be comfortable in Nigeria as long as a southerner is the president of Nigeria. It is unfortunate that GEJ timidly bent backwards to comfort the northerners during his presidency.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by emosix(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
confusion, thats wat happen to a party that lacks a defiNate ideology. My advice to PDP is to go back and regroup and maybe by 2031 that mite come back stronger and better.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
wakacome:
What betrayed jonathan is bad leadership,bad governance,clueless advisers and ministers,his dumb stance on corruption and his method of celebrating mediocrity.....oya PDP supporters on nairaland start quoting me and start talking dumb nonsense as usual....una go tire for here...grin
Great! Mr Wakacome, God bless u, u waka well! grin
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by Duru1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nigerians are the most delusional human beings on the continent of Africa. If the APC had wanted to put a dent on corruption in Nigeria, a living corruption such as the so-called Gen. M. Buhari, a general made by nepotistic endeavor, should not have been the flag bearer of the party.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by klax(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Honestly i don't think PDP need all these moonlight story and by the way this story is null and void and very very irrelevant. They have lost the election case over, they should go back and readdress themselves because I don't belief in this lame excuse if even Gej spoke about age I think he was right if not that those pdp chieftain are just too greedy for power and by the way can't pdp learn from apc who stood together despite zero chance to winnine the election Despite all sort of odd situation at play but yet apc stood together and finally got it done and booted pdp out.

Biko please keep your excuse or reason or why to your pocket biko. It's all pdp fault that is all. They allow apc to grabbed what they could not hold and it was used against them to thrashed them mercilessly.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by Myself2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=24pt]THIS STORY IS PURE HOGWASH[/size]
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by leanalyst: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
ijustdey:

I understand what he said that closely trailing
which is like a lead to me when you talk about how Kano has being for the general since his days from ANPP

Ok I see what you mean.
Re: How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan by Bowaley17(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
"Stealing Is Not Corruption"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage / Reno Omokri Dancing In Early Celebration Of Atiku’s Victory / Retired Police Commissioner Frank Odita Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.