Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage (40432 Views)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Man who trekked to celebrate Buhari victory, treks to Abuja with APC casket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by captaincaleb(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Vice President of Nigeria Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Today pay a courtesy visit to Somolu/Bariga Axis of Lagos State South West, Nigeria.

Prof. Osinbajo Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria was received by Bariga Local Council Chairman Hon Kolade Alabi David aka Mr. Transformer, Somolu Local Government Chairman Hon Salawu aka Dullar.

Among other distinguished leaders were- Bariga Apex Leader Alhaji Banire, Former Chairman of Bariga Local Council/S.A to the Governor of Lagos state on Community Hon Hakeem Omoyele aka Oris, Senator Adefuye, Chief whip of Lagos State House of Assembly Hon Rotimi Abiru, Bariga Vice Hon Adeola.

Others were Bariga All Progressive Congress Youth Leader, Somolu S.As, Bariga S.As, LGA Excos, Ward Excos, Party faithful members, gentle men of the press, distinguished ladies and gentlemen.

In the remark of the Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, he made it clear that the abandoned project of Abuja-Kaduna has been completed by the current administration led by Muhammadu Buhari.

He further rejoices with the Muslims on the occasion of Eid-l-fitr celebration which coincided with the day of his visitation. He urges everyone to embrace peace by given to the needy during this festive season.

Prof Osinbajo however advocated continuous unity among the party faithfuls that the All Progressive Congress(APC) National Leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains a strong pillar in our dear party.

He made it lucid that defection to other political parties means nothing, by saying that it is meant to happen.

"The government of the APC is different from the PDP, the current administration assumed office in 2015 which 22 States were owing workers salaries prior to that time, the current administration comes in settle the burden of the States. The party will continue to have zero tolerance to corruption.

In conclusion,

"Npower programme started with 200, 000, and in few months back.

He further seek for continuous support for the current administration led by PMB. .

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

http://www.olonitolacaleb.com/2018/08/vice-president-osinbajo-cause-gridlock.html

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by vanbonattel: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Minjim: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2018
Wow
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Uteghe(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin This will pain IPOB a lot.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Doerstech(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Trekking Season 2

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by vanbonattel: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Uteghe:

that a midget trekked ? grin grin grin
IPOB keeps soaring while you hate to your grave.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by SpatialKing(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Elections is here, all politicians would start trekking.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by buharitill2023: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Another fitness competition.
Buhari/osinbajo are wonderful.
Buhari till 2023.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Tallesty1(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Uteghe:
The pain is nothing compared to the the nightmares that IPOB give you.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by vanbonattel: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:
Another fitness competition

Until we see bubu on the tracks ready to race against atiku, osinbajo, Saraki and Tambuwal grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by slimjohn2k5: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
So trekking is the new campaign strategy. Atiku, Sowore.....

Waiting for your turn because buhari and osinbajo have done theirs

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Olalan(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2018
Whoever is writing the script for this administration still needs to step up his/her game.........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Oriyomin25(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2018
This one that BUHARI and his VICE is trekking up and down, i hope this is not anorher CAMPAIGNS strategy?

PDP Beware!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by tonio2wo: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Season of trekking undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Fierce11: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2018
Wow!.. A whole vice president trekked? Can you believe he trekked? My gawd!.. Hope he didn't break down o.. I cannot still believe he trekked! Was keke not available? Wow.. The trekking of buhari and osinbanjo must have reduced the price of vaseline for I and my crew o.. Lemme goan check the current price in alhaji shago shop.. [walks out of thread]
MODIFIED: nonsense.. The price is still the same.. So what significance does this news have? Ehn op? no annoy me this morning o.. Nonsense..
y p

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by chriskosherbal(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Okay we have heard and seen it..

Meanwhile check out my signature
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Joevics(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2018
See humility, a whole vice president trekking.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by OboOlora(f): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
What’s d biggie? Other commissioners like him walk upandan d same route!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by kokoA(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Buhari trekked, Osinbajo trekked, tomorrow now we go see Yahaya Bello and Oshiomhole dey trek from Kogi to Edo State to show solidarity

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
The last time he was seen with the masses was before the election when he was campaigning in the BRT Bus doling fake electoral promises!

Election is at hand again undecided

Na which name we go give pastor wey dey deceive people

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by awoofawoo: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Osinbajo is very stupid, what does Abuja - Kaduna rail got to do with Bariga and Shomolu development....... And useless midget alumni of my be love IC.

APC has done nothing to benefit Bariga........nothing angry

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Kira290(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
the most educated and qualified presidential candidate Nigeria has ever had...
But since we are so fond of electing clueless and intellectually stunted people in power...he probably won't win!! undecided

Naija matter tire me.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Add me on Skype at... kira 290

Thanks cool
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Yewandequeen(f): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
I hope it's in good faith and not strategy
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by MartinCorridon: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Uteghe:

They are already grunting in pain

vanbonattel:

that a midget trekked ? grin grin grin
IPOB keeps soaring while you hate to your grave.

Add up all your generations achievements and multiply by a trillion.... they cant match the "midget" in any ramifications

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by strangest(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
OOOO MMMMMYYYYY Goodddddd.... I caaannnt bbbeeelliiieeevvve iiittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osibanjo trekked?

yesterday, it was Buhari!!!!

They deserve a standing Ovation

season of trekkers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
awoofawoo:
Osinbajo is very stupid, what does Abuja - Kaduna rail got to do with Bariga and Shomolu development....... And useless midget alumni of my be love IC.

APC has done nothing to benefit Bariga........nothing angry

U lack respect

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by dingbang(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Season of the trekking

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .
Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by Abeyjide: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
season of trekking

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by naijapips04: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lagos and dirty buildings.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage by JesuEruOluwa: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy / Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.