Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> (852 Views)

There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> by Sweetguy25: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Buhari was asked

There are speculations that looting of public treasury is ongoing in the land. What do you intend to do to check this problem?

This is his answer

I will like to work within the system because we believe in it. I have just told you about three governors and the battle they have with law enforcement agents in their states. We discussed and I advised them to try and document these things so that they can be taken before the court and we will make sure that we register the cooperation of the court so that people who work against the law are prosecuted, especially those who have lost their immunity because this is the best way to stabilize the system.

People must not benefit from being lawless. You can’t be in a position by virtue of the Constitution, subvert the Constitution and continue to enjoy the privileges offered by the Constitution. I don’t think that will be acceptable by the APC. So, whether you are in the opposition or government, you have to behave yourself. I think that is the way we can make progress.

Can someone make any sense out of what he said here, as it relates to the question?
Re: Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> by newsomtin(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Buhari was asked

This is his answer

Can someone make any sense out of what he said here, as it relates to the question?
Re: Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> by Sweetguy25: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is another one granted in December last year.

He was asked:
If you are elected president when the country is in great economic deficit, how will you turn things around and secure the economy?

He answered...

I think that for the navy, air force and the army it is their fundamental constitutional responsibility to secure the country with whatever we have. I believe this country is still strong to make sure that we secure these areas as quickly as we can and re-establish confidence in ourselves, in the world and in our business partners. The capacity to do it rapidly, I am afraid, one has to know the total intelligence, one has to know where we are exactly before you can make a determined move to correct the situation. Really, it is a question of putting whatever we have available in terms of fighting capability to first secure that area, to earn the confidence of investors for them to quickly come back, because they can even organise soft loans for us to stabilise our budget deficits so that we move forward.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-in-quest-to-secure-nigeria/196454/

1 Like

Re: Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> by goodmorning40: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yes I can make a whole lot of sense out of what said in relation to the question. Go back read it slow slow digest one sentence after another u will understand

2 Likes

Re: Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> by seunfly: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
goodmorning40:
Yes I can make a whole lot of sense out of what said in relation to the question. Go back read it slow slow digest one sentence after another u will understand

You took it out of my mouth.

Unless the OP has comprehension issue, he should understand his answer very.

1 Like

Re: Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> by TunjiMsp: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who cares, all I care is that clueless is out, Buhari has said he will surround himself with intellects, that how a sensible man with act

1 Like

Re: Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> by Baawaa(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This is another one granted in December last year.

He was asked:

He answered...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-in-quest-to-secure-nigeria/196454/
You are senseless oppositor,meet Lai Muhammed for training
Re: Read What Buhari Said In This Interview.>>>> by Mogidi: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
TunjiMsp:
Who cares, all I care is that clueless is out, Buhari has said he will surround himself with intellects, that how a sensible man with act

He will indeed surround himself with intellects like Professor Tinubu, the renowned western philosopher.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Know How To Take Care Of Women – South African DA / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Renames Itself As “islamic State In West Africa” / President Jonathan Is Right,the Election Is Over But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.