Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life (10348 Views)

15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech / Oshiomhole’s Emergence Is Problem For Opposition - Smart Adeyemi / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by broseme: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Fellow Nigerians,there is a problem.I am listening to Reverend father Mbaka's live Sunday programme.The programme is live from his church(Sunday church service).He has a message for President Buhari.According to him,he has never seen him for long and does not even have his number.He was in dream on Thursday and saw President Buhari sick.He travelled to Abuja to go and see him because there was prayer given to him which was meant to safe Buhari's life.But the unexpected happened.When he got to Abuja,security did not allow some of Buhari's relative to see Buhari.He decided to leave because there is no way they will allow him see Buhari since they did not allow his relative see him.He decided to leave.Immediately he was about leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock after a meeting and said that President Buhari is dead.According to him,the exact thing happened to him to Goodluck Jonathan.When he wanted to rescue him,his security never allowed him.He said but there is a solution.

My people,I have known him for long.He does not lie.His prophecies are real.He said everything in public during today's preaching in church.Anybody who is very close to Aso Rock should inform the authorities that be.They can contact him

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/there-is-problemsee-what-mbaka-said.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Cameleon72(f): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Gmmm
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by EternalTruths: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
We know he has joined his ancestors since last week

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Everybody must die one day including father Mbaka.......You don't have to be a prophet to speculate about PMB's state of health. A thousand prayers and a thousand prophets cannot stop death when the time is due....I nevertheless never wish for PMB death.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by bodejohn(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2017
As I write...i'm watching the livestream from latter rain assembly led by pastor Bakare...

Same thing...the church is praying against a disaster that's about to happen in Aso Rock...

Let's pray not only for our country but for our nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by damilolammm(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2017
ok
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by GeeOh(f): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2017
DARIS GOD,CABAL AND NAIJA ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER

2 Likes

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Nutase: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2017
I comment my reserve grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Mophasa(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gibberish!

For everything under the earth there is an appointed time...

A time to live and a time to die

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by EternalTruths: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
bodejohn:
As I write...i'm watching the livestream from latter rain assembly led by pastor Bakare...

Same thing...the church is praying against a disaster that's about to happen in Aso Rock...

Let's pray not only for our country but for our nation.

It is God's will that Buhari face judgment concerning his hypocrisy concerning Fulani herdsmen demonic attacks

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by ourema(f): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Presidency has been managing the information of the health of the President very poorly. I sometimes wonder what is really wrong with the black man mentality. There is nothing wrong being sick but when you keep on lying to the people then it will be very stressful at the end of the day

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by BeardedMeat(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
All I know be say, my asoebi for the burial don ready tey tey, washed, starched and ironed. Lord let it be quick!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by respect80(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Owk oo adon hie
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by hurricaneChris: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Just Pray Aso Rock. democracy day is around thw corner. atleast let him complete 2yra and resign on health grounds.

mehnnn North West is doomed when in power.
Death always eats them off.

Tafawa Belewa
Murtala Mohammed
Sani Abacha
Umaru Musa Yaradua
?

5 Likes

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by ZombieTAMER: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nonsense
Please sane Nigerians should not be carried away by this circus clowns
People come and go
Buhari is old and sick
If he dies... So what
Life goes on
Is he dying with the country
He has a good vp in Osinbanjo

My own be say if it happens let no cabal try any nonsense.. Vp must be in control otherwise na gbege oo

From a sane citizen for now ... Zombietamer

4 Likes

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by DrGoodman: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Traditional native doctor/fake prophet in a priests cloak.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by DrGoodman: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
ourema:
The Presidency has been managing the information of the health of the President very poorly. I sometimes wonder what is really wrong with the black man mentality. There is nothing wrong being sick but when you keep on lying to the people then it will be very stressful at the end of the day

Supposing the president has gonhorrea nko? Will the minister of information tell you on national TV? grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Annie939(f): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
bubu will not die ,he must finish his fight against corruption and campaign promises 1$ to 1naria, a liter of fuel 40N, a bag of rice 1000N etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by donk552(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Who want die?
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by greenermodels: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
God bless Biafra.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by darlinsval(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
We can only pray 4 d president.
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by papaejima1: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
You mean Mbaka declared Buhari dead in a live programme or in his dream?
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by AlhajiSpray(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
The thread and all the posts on it are just made up of knee jerking nonsense!
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Samirana360(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
we already knw d truth

3 Likes

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by bodejohn(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
EternalTruths:

It is God's will that Buhari face judgment concerning his hypocrisy concerning Fulani herdsmen demonic attacks

But you are not God...
Death is not judgement...it is the inevitable end for all humans.

I am however more concerned about our nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by EternalTruths: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
bodejohn:

But you are not God...
Death is not judgement...it is the inevitable end for all humans.

I am however more concerned about our nation.

I don't need to be God to know that God wants him to give an account of his life before this year ends

1 Like

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Olaone1: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
broseme:
Fellow Nigerians,there is a problem.I am listening to Reverend father Mbaka's live Sunday programme.The programme is live from his church(Sunday church service).He has a message for President Buhari.According to him,he has never seen him for long and does not even have his number.He was in dream on Thursday and saw President Buhari sick.He travelled to Abuja to go and see him because there was prayer given to him which was meant to safe Buhari's life.But the unexpected happened.When he got to Abuja,security did not allow some of Buhari's relative to see Buhari.He decided to leave because there is no way they will allow him see Buhari since they did not allow his relative see him.He decided to leave.Immediately he was about leaving,some people came out from Aso Rock after a meeting and said that President Buhari is dead.According to him,the exact thing happened to him to Goodluck Jonathan.When he wanted to rescue him,his security never allowed him.He said but there is a solution.

My people,I have known him for long.He does not lie.His prophecies are real.He said everything in public during today's preaching in church.Anybody who is very close to Aso Rock should inform the authorities that be.They can contact him

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/there-is-problemsee-what-mbaka-said.html
Tell your Mbaka that he's a mad man. He needs serious mental evaluation
Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by adadike281(f): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
All I know is that d Jonathan u know is better than d Buhari u did not know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Igboesika: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
I want to see the video please.

But I want Buhari to be alive to witness the actualization of Biafra, I think it would be more painful that this news I am hearing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Tazdroid(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastor,

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Tazdroid(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
EternalTruths:
We know he has joined his ancestors since last week

Are you za one that joined me with my poorpadas?

4 Likes

Re: There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life by Vicboi1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
If his death means Nigeria would be great again so let it be so because the essence of being a leader is for your country to be better so if that's the sacrifice he has to do then let it be done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / It Is An Insult To Compare Awolowo To Ojukwu. / Fayose: Buhari Has Failed In Securing Nigerians. "Mr Integrity, My Foot"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.