Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question (734 Views)

An Important Question For Ifenes / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by bunmioguns(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please who was the owner of the c.Ock that crowed 3 times when Peter denied Jesus

Please I need urgent answer

undecided
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by goodmorning40: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
It belonged to my grandfather
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by chibwike(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by tpiadotcom: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
P.orn addicted minds on a Sunday.

Btw is this not the egg man or woman?
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by bunmioguns(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
P.orn addicted minds on a Sunday.

Btw is this not the egg man or woman?

Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by tpiadotcom: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
You definitely need Jesus in your life, turn to him now so your life will not be like your post.

Your threats and any basketmouth gifs you dig up, will only reverberate back to you.
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by bunmioguns(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
You definitely need Jesus in your life, turn to him now so your life will not be like your post.

Your threats and any basketmouth gifs you dig up, will only reverberate back to you.

A joke that you took serious

Please how does por.n addicted mind relate to my post
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Minister of lagoontongue
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by bunmioguns(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bunsky:
Minister of lagoontongue

grin
My namesake

How are you today
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
bunmioguns:

grin
My namesake

How are you today
i'm cool dear and you?
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
It belonged to judas.
Re: Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question by bunmioguns(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bunsky:
i'm cool dear and you?

Just dey lay low for here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Temporary Separation Allowed In Christian Marriage? / Life Is A Personal Voyage / What Is The Gospel Of Inclusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.