Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? (1196 Views)

A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) / My Son Is A Month Old Today..(pictures). / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Addietunes(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Majority of us Nigerians still believe that being gay is a diabolical act. As far as I'm concerned, I've lived and related with a lot of them and I've come to realise that being gay is not an act but their nature. If I found out that my son is gay, I would only make sure I'm right and if I am, I would support him in any way possible. I would like to know what you all would do in such a situation.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by MRBrownJ: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
what is there to do but love your child regardless?

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by crackhaus: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'm sorry, can't even assume/think this because it's impossible.

I'm straight as a needle and love pvssy, no son of mine carrying my genetic code gon' be interested in boinking another dude's azzhole - the blood of my father and that of his father before him, will make sure of that.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Jman06(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'll simply use cane and whip his assz straight. cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'll castrate him and I'm very serious about it! Better to have an impotent son than a fagot
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
I will love him just like my other heterosexual sons.
Too much emphasy is placed on sexuality and sex in Africa; but they are the least inconsequential things that I think in my life.

He's gay? Kini big deal
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by herald9: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
I will love him just like my other heterosexual sons.
Too much emphasy is placed on sexuality and sex in Africa; but they are the least inconsequential things that I think in my life.

He's gay? Kini big deal

I smell bad parenting. sad
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
herald9:

I smell bad parenting. sad
I smell "cave man mentality".
So, something that's inborn is bad parenting?.

I don't know what make you special from gay people except religious fanaticsm.
Meanwhile, you have no right to criticize if your so-called son is not devoid of any stain(sin)

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by herald9: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

I smell "cave man mentality".
So, something that's inborn is bad parenting?.

I don't know what make you special from gay people except religious fanaticsm.
Meanwhile, you have no right to criticize if your so-called son is not devoid of any stain(sin)

why are you ranting?

only four words and you've already carried hammer and axe. grin

I won't say anything... I'm just praying you should have only one son and should be gay!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
herald9:

why are you ranting?

only four words and you've already carried hammer and axe. grin

I won't say anything... I'm just praying you should have only one son and should be gay!
Don't swear for me. tongue

I won't give a fùck, still. tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Nursy(f): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
When that time comes I will deal with the situation appropriately. The best is to be praying for the child. What I know is that I won't disown my baby. Shikena!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
If he is old enough to reveal that he is gay, then he is definitely old enough to have his own apartment.

Definitely not under my roof. My roof, my rules!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Ewuro4: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:
what is there to do but love your child regardless?

Abi.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by KanwuliaJara: 4:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Nothing of course.
It is his life and is entitled to make his choices.
I would not fear for him or love him less!

Welcome to the civilized world! kiss
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Pavore9: 4:29am On Apr 20, 2015
You definitely can not kill him.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Love nd suppport him.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your Son Is Gay? by lilmax(m): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
The fruit doesnt fall from the tree cool

(1) (Reply)

What Would A MONTH Without Sex Do To Your Marriage? / Man Gave His Wife A Very Special Gift As She Was Cheating On Him!! / Is Kogi State A Good Place To Stay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.