Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right (32309 Views)

How Our Teens And Youths Are Damaging Their Spelling Skills And Punctuation / 11-yr-old Wins 16th Spelling Bee Competition / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by MEILYN(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Holywizard:
is dat illiterate not ur father?
Very lame and unfunny.

3 Likes

Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
kiss
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by idee91: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Stt
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Lol.

Without it being spelled out.
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
The illetrate got answer roght in his/her thinking
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by holluwai(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
See as him murder grammar! grin
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Rilwayne001: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Lol.

That must be MAMA Peace grin grin dayummmn
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2015
The only confusion, here which is not really confusing is; The examiner and the examined happen to have similar handwriting. Did you just call yourself illiterate ?
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Arysexy(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Hahahaha

Not going tribal, But this must be from a yoruba. Going by "earresponsible"

Obj free and "fear" ( fair) election

" Earoplane " as u easily hear in lagos.
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Betterment:
This "illiterate" got only the spelling of his name right.

looks like the hand writing of b0rn2fuck
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin how old is he/she¿
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Brugo(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2015
It is obvious that the student is not a Nigerian.
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Israel5(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Positivist:
Who is to blame if not the illiterate?
blame 'bmg'. Ps: if u quote me, thundr..!
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Israel5(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2015
hatux:
Funny but I think that's a kid btw... Look at the handwriting
na lie. It luks lyk one general's handwritng.. Smetng buhura.. bahuri.. Cnt rmembr d name
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Missmossy(f): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Hahahaha grin
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by prowlG: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Just like this

Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by jascon1(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2015
My dear u way go school, teach us!
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2015
it could have been a child...
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by rman: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2015
This maybe a primary school kid.
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2015
mobuch:

looks like the hand writing of b0rn2fuck
make I give you 300 k for your car nah. Cash still available before I lavish ham within 2 days. I don lavish 100 already, I fit run photo cash ffor you now. I just wan pity, if you no gree make I kukuma go use my money Bleep toto
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Holywizard:
is dat illiterate not ur father?
Before commenting i had to go through your profile,i saw that u have abt 26 topics and of d 26 topics,just one topic is reasonable,and it is d topic that talks about you being a controversial child that was abandoned at d door post of the people u now call ur parent. This your present post shows exactly who you are. A controversial child who is stupid and lacks home training. Only God knows,maybe this was one of the character the neighbour that told u ur life history saw in you and decided to put u in ur place by telling u d story. You're rude and ill mannered,how can u insult a man who is not here and doesnt even know abt ur existence. A man who doesn't even know abt d existence of nairaland or whether his son is a member or not. Look here Mr Man! The fact that we are on a social forum doesn't give us d rights to disrepect our parents,okay? Get dat in ur dumb brain,i wonder if u have one,the one u have is not complete,the grey and white matters must have turned black in yours. Idiot,amuni buni eran ibiye. Quote me back then i know u're a schmuck

1 Like

Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Bowaley17(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Too Bad
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Burger01(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
smiley
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Omotayor123(f): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2015
hatux:
Funny but I think that's a kid btw... Look at the handwriting
Sure u haven't seen an illiterate write before. They write exactly like dat. drawing d alphabet instead of writing dem.
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
make I give you 300 k for your car nah. Cash still available before I lavish ham within 2 days. I don lavish 100 already, I fit run photo cash ffor you now. I just wan pity, if you no gree make I kukuma go use my money Bleep toto

420k last
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by XBLadez: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
He's better than Buhari who couldn't tell the meaning of APC in an interview
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by TheMatrix3: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
From the spelling of "irresponsible", its likely his teacher or himself or both of them are Hausa wink
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by BEWWIE(f): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
wtf...roftlwtf...roftlwtf...roftl
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Tolubory(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
shocked Una sabi yab ooo,
as if una perfect while growing up.
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by HzRF(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Biggty:
Don't blame the dude abeg, dictation can be so hard at times
Expecially those that teachers with phonetics
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by Isangad1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
surely dis is akpos
Re: This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right by HzRF(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
holluwai:
See as him murder grammar! grin
In hot blood for dat matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme / Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? / Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.